Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about USDT?  (Read 751 times)
kasakola

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 05:17:36 PM

I know that the best way for everyone dealing with J usdt cryptocurrency is to convert J. coin into usdt with a cell. There is no possibility of loss because of jar because usdt is in one place. The only way to protect. And this usdt buy and sell inventory from each exchange is so valuable to me. Thanks for your feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NextDoor125

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:04:06 PM

Tether (USDT) is a Hong Kong-based company. It's a profitable coin. The price of USDT is almost the same as USD as a mirror. The founder of USDT launched it to improve the transaction and wanted to make it a stable coin. Right now, USDT is a trustable, securable, and stable coin in the crypto market.

raise001
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:44:19 PM

yes I think  USDT is a stable and safe coin. on the other hand it has a selling value that is almost like a dollar currency. Stablecoins such as Tether have stirred the industry by offering more stability in a volatile market. Tether USDT helps digitize the US dollar and make transactions easier, faster, and cheaper on the blockchain. It is a practical cryptocurrency which makes it a viable investment.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 01:08:41 PM

I have been holding my investments in USDT for a long time and I have not had any problems with USDT, of course there have been some rumors lately that the SEC wants to sue USDT or this is probably really true, but so far I see that everything is fine with USDT, but of course we can protect ourselves and just keep your investments in other stable coins, but in general I think that everything will be fine with USDT, we just need to wait when all these problems with USDT and SEC will be solved.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 03:23:24 PM

USDT is one of the stable coins that has a stable price using the original USD underlying, but did you know that USD currency can be printed arbitrarily without an underlying different from IDR or rupiah printed based on gold underlying
 in other words USDT can also print coins at will like USD can USDT be trusted?  without the underlying USD, which becomes the underlying of USDT, it could experience a sudden drop in price, in other words if the USD is problematic, it will also affect the USDT price.
 what do you think about this?
Do your own research using Google to find more answers about USDT, this stable coin is centralized and there is nothing hideous about the project, it's popular and well known, it's also regulated too so don't worry about SEC, the only reason why anyone should be worried about USDT is if they are scammer or hacker or they ate criminals that engage in illegal funding

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 04:27:31 PM

I have been holding my investments in USDT for a long time and I have not had any problems with USDT, of course there have been some rumors lately that the SEC wants to sue USDT or this is probably really true, but so far I see that everything is fine with USDT, but of course we can protect ourselves and just keep your investments in other stable coins, but in general I think that everything will be fine with USDT, we just need to wait when all these problems with USDT and SEC will be solved.
SEC want to sue USDT for what reason? That isn't a real news mate, infact USDT have no issues with laws at all, everything have been carefully registered and USDT is fully backed with reserves, it's more transparent than decentralized stable coins, there is nothing to hide here since USDT is centralized

IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 04:59:34 PM

USDT it is not the most reliable stablecoin but it is the most convenient stablecoin. I try not to keep money in it but if i need to move my funds quickly then i use this.
I still remember how once 1 usdt cost 70 cents.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 05:16:34 PM

For me usdt works fine. I am holding my asset in usdt for a long time. And I don't face any kind of problem. I know there are many talks around usdt. But it's also have a huge marketcap so people also using it. And every big exchange have usdt pairs. So I don't think it's risky or something. If you think you can't trust usdt then there are lots of stable coin available you can choose one or more from them.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 05:24:39 PM

USDT is one of the stable coins that has a stable price using the original USD underlying, but did you know that USD currency can be printed arbitrarily without an underlying different from IDR or rupiah printed based on gold underlying
 in other words USDT can also print coins at will like USD can USDT be trusted?  without the underlying USD, which becomes the underlying of USDT, it could experience a sudden drop in price, in other words if the USD is problematic, it will also affect the USDT price.
 what do you think about this?
Well, I say so far so good with my experience of using USDT as a tether option. It has remained relatively stable for me and to this I believe it can be trusted. It will be a thing of concern for me any day it crashes below $0.80. Even doing that will be it losing 20% of its price. But we have had several tokens/coins lose over 80% in price yet those coins bounced back. There isn't any issues with USDT, at least till now. That's my take.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 05:48:15 PM

For me usdt works fine. I am holding my asset in usdt for a long time. And I don't face any kind of problem. I know there are many talks around usdt. But it's also have a huge marketcap so people also using it. And every big exchange have usdt pairs. So I don't think it's risky or something. If you think you can't trust usdt then there are lots of stable coin available you can choose one or more from them.

You always have your own decision, I agree, if you don't trust this stable coin you still have lots of options to choose from,.

This coin is good whenever you need to convert your crypto into a fiat value while waiting for the opportunities buying a much lower

value of your chosen assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: