Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[IUM] Neuralium MAINNET launch date Confirmed. January 23nd 2021 ≈11:00-5  (Read 3439 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 07:06:18 AM

Feel free to send me some IUM :-) account id: {U3DRY}

Congrats to everyone who is already accepted on the network.

It is quite advisable to push the new code to GitHub.

Ok sent you some IUM from {U55YY}  Smiley On the issue of posting updated codes on github, I think the developer takes this seriously and will post them, they are quite active in discord, I think it's better to point it out to them there https://discord.gg/Q2TAAhp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iced

Activity: 627
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:11:39 PM

Ok sent you some IUM from {U55YY}  Smiley On the issue of posting updated codes on github, I think the developer takes this seriously and will post them, they are quite active in discord, I think it's better to point it out to them there https://discord.gg/Q2TAAhp

Yeah I know that they are more active on Discord, I am a bit of a stodgy forum user Smiley

Thanks for the IUM Smiley next person who posts his/her ID will get a small donation from me.

No signature for now
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 08:41:06 PM

I have been running into issues with the mobile app, I have tried to complete the confirmation activities and the last one never works. Additionally Seems like my desktop version is also not working correctly. Any suggestions?
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 09:36:55 PM

I have been running into issues with the mobile app, I have tried to complete the confirmation activities and the last one never works. Additionally Seems like my desktop version is also not working correctly. Any suggestions?

Check your log to see what is the problem happened on your side. If you are using windows, go to C:\Users\User\.neuralium and find log folder to check it.
If you have a problem finding nodes, that is normal because it takes a few minutes to hours to get nodes from the network.
Just make sure to open up your wallet and do not close it.
marco89

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:18:29 AM

seems after 1 month from launch you are still not able to properly sync the network and it's still able to receive a p2p attack to cut out users from mining and letting the other getting x100 - x200 reward.
i'll always remember you how much ridicolous your project is if you didn't tested this mainly important things on a test net.
go keeping all yuor interest in "appointments" and leave these things to the chaos

BTC: 1NCJRUoVo1L1SV4kJDk5e9Ai67ZufEbFnw
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 10:50:48 AM

seems after 1 month from launch you are still not able to properly sync the network and it's still able to receive a p2p attack to cut out users from mining and letting the other getting x100 - x200 reward.
i'll always remember you how much ridicolous your project is if you didn't tested this mainly important things on a test net.
go keeping all yuor interest in "appointments" and leave these things to the chaos
Are you still here  Huh
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:30:42 PM

There are no perfect networks and no perfect blockchains all of them are vulnerable in one way or another the question is only in the resources and the desire to use it, in neuralium there is no capitalization yet, so there are no attempts to capture the network, well, or not yet, the team is constantly working to improve the code and the stability of the network. Just look at the number of Neuralium Wallet releases they have released, they are quite open to a constructive dialogue with everyone who is interested, I do not understand your negative attitude to this project. And why do you think that during a violation in the network or when blocks get stuck, someone gets x200 reward, if the chain does not move, then no one gets a reward for this time, I do not understand what kind of network capture you are talking about, to discuss this, you need to give specific facts, but in the explorer at the moment you can not see the balances of the wallets of participants, and if so, it is pointless to talk about it
Mandolorian

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:54:56 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 03:12:07 PM by Mandolorian

There are no perfect networks and no perfect blockchains all of them are vulnerable in one way or another the question is only in the resources and the desire to use it, in neuralium there is no capitalization yet, so there are no attempts to capture the network, well, or not yet, the team is constantly working to improve the code and the stability of the network. Just look at the number of Neuralium Wallet releases they have released, they are quite open to a constructive dialogue with everyone who is interested, I do not understand your negative attitude to this project. And why do you think that during a violation in the network or when blocks get stuck, someone gets x200 reward, if the chain does not move, then no one gets a reward for this time, I do not understand what kind of network capture you are talking about, to discuss this, you need to give specific facts, but in the explorer at the moment you can not see the balances of the wallets of participants, and if so, it is pointless to talk about it

Sorry to wedge myself in the conversation, but there is a grain of truth in his words. First, the network continuously creates blocks. It doesn't matter whether there are miners or not. Neuralium is centralized if you didn't know. And if 99 percent of the miners fell out of the network for some reason, the remaining 1 percent gets the entire reward for them.
Secondly, similar precedents happen from time to time. Well, for example https://explorer.neuralium.com/Block/Details/1187?backto=Index 1 server take all reward.
Or this https://explorer.neuralium.com/Block/Details/1168?backto=Index
and this https://explorer.neuralium.com/Block/Details/1132?backto=Index only 22 miners, where are the rest?
Or https://explorer.neuralium.com/Block/Details/3565?backto=Index block without servers.
There is even better, block without miners https://explorer.neuralium.com/Block/Details/1774?backto=Index but with transaction

I just want to say that if your chain has stopped, it still continues to mine from someone. For now there are many funny and sometimes sad actions in the blockchain. And one mobile phone mines more than one server. Maybe appointments is really not the biggest problem. But the developers knows better. Hope they know what they are doing. Once again, I'm sorry to interfere. Peace Smiley
NeuraliumJd (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 03:17:23 PM

Mandolorian, you have to be careful, disinformation by omission of facts or misdirection is malevolent. You are not being fair at all.

The Neuralium is comparatively the most decentralized of all crypto tokens out there right now! yes, the block emission is centralized, that is true. But the blocks are empty glass jars. and if you are fair, you will know that every other crypto token out there are ALSO fully centralized in the block emission by the mining pools.

Where Neuralium shines and is better than the others, is that we are the ONLY ONE that decentralizes the most important aspect of the block creation to the public, and this is transaction selection. blocks are just shell containers, they do nothing and hold no power. What truly matters is that transactions are selected by the public and miners with cryptographic proof. This is the case in IUM. every other token has the transaction selection fully centralized by the pools; and transaction selection is where the true power is, and IUM gave this power to the people.

here is a chart we made that helps compare various prominent tokens:

https://www.neuralium.com/decentralization-graphic.png

And I also see that we have some trolls. you know guys, the worst punishment you can do to a project is to ignore it. if you want to hurt the project, the best way is to leave. If you remain in our ecosystem, you are actually helping us!  you know the good old saying in marketing: "talk about it in good, talk about it in bad, but talk about it!".

so thank you very much for the help Smiley
Mandolorian

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 03:48:15 PM

It is impolite to call someone else's opinion disinformation. I am not convinced by your arguments. To stop the Bitcoin or Ethereum network, decisions of several people are needed. One is enough to stop neuralium. After all, the fact that it is supposedly the most decentralized is also just your opinion. Let everyone in this topic decide for himself how decentralized he is.
Besides, I wish your project only the best. I would be grateful if you could tell us more about the "custodian".
marco89

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 06:03:13 PM

It is impolite to call someone else's opinion disinformation. I am not convinced by your arguments. To stop the Bitcoin or Ethereum network, decisions of several people are needed. One is enough to stop neuralium. After all, the fact that it is supposedly the most decentralized is also just your opinion. Let everyone in this topic decide for himself how decentralized he is.
Besides, I wish your project only the best. I would be grateful if you could tell us more about the "custodian".
1) finally someone that can understand the vulnerability of this project. admin only think i'm here to troll, that's not the point.
2) you posted the block explorer link before me. thanks for saving me some research.

Mandolorian, you have to be careful, disinformation by omission of facts or misdirection is malevolent. You are not being fair at all.
1) only 1 people can brake the full network, i would not call this project "51% attack safe" when only 1 can broke it, and proof is when a block is mined by only 1 person Smiley
2) don't say decentralized when reward is centralized (how is it calculated? you choose it manually? what if you cut all others out of network and give you 1M tokens when/if this coin will have a value?) this is the most dangerous thing that could happen in a coin developing. no excuse for that

And I also see that we have some trolls. you know guys, the worst punishment you can do to a project is to ignore it. if you want to hurt the project, the best way is to leave
1) if i am still here is because the project has some new ideas from others but very horrible ones also, and it seems you don't want to fix/change them (banning me on discord would not stop me from following and writing here, where luckily this is an open space)
2) an admin that does not want to accept suggestion or fixing problems (when many times reported) does not deserve success in his project.
3) it's your choise to listen and proceed to fix them or not. i won't change what i said to the begin, i'll keep staying here and informing all about these ENORMOUS problems (without considering you don't want to give this coin a value on any exchange now or in future, that is one of the worst thing you could say)

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 06:57:27 PM

Oh neurallium, the network where decisions of one guy impose change on everyone involved. How have u, lonely housewife with wide thighs, come upon this imperialist design? It also abraded my ears when I heard that neurallium is about to go pubic. How can u go pubic when u have no shareholders to cast opinion on the makings and happenings within ur project? U may have a sheaf of arguments to counter my legit concerns but u wont change the fact that u offer people a totalitarian reign.
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 07:01:41 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2021, 07:18:31 PM by NeuraliumJd

well, haven't we raised the passions!  this is awesome  Grin

Quote from: Mandolorian
After all, the fact that it is supposedly the most decentralized is also just your opinion.

well, there is not much room for opinion and feels here since we have the facts to fallback on. Let's use them shallwe!

so, let's use bitcoin for our example, but its the same for all the others.

Bitcoin is 100% centralized. for one, it's development is now completely controlled and in the hands of the blockstream company. But also it's network is completely in the hands of the top 3 or so mining pool. You say that many people are required to stop bitcoin, but this is false, you simply ASSUME that this is the case, but you have no facts to support it; and this is fact because we have no idea who runs the pools. The top 3 or so mining pools are operated by completely unknown entities. And since they voluntarily "split" a few years ago to prevent a 51% attack (because they had it since a long time ago), it is very safe to assume that all top pools are operated by the very same shadowy entity in the back.

If this single entity decides to stop bitcoin, at any time it wants, it is the end. NO more blocks. They can of course also block any transaction they want, because there is no accountability at all, and they select all the transactions.  If this entity blocks your transactions, who will you turn to? there is no accountability, and this is the worst form of oppression.

Im sure you will argue next that bitcoin can be restarted by others, haha. ok but we have to also consider objective reality. if the mining pools stop bitcoin, it will fall off the difficulty cliff. It would take years to mine the next block. no more transaction, nothing. it will be stuck, it will crash it's value and it will be the end. The code could be hard forked to change the diff, but for one, it will still take days, weeks or months to agree on who get's to do it and how, and the token will still be completely frozen during all this time. and of course, even if we hardcoded a lower diff to unstick it, what value do we use?  no value will work and it will be destroyed. The bitcoin mining is a technological ponzi scheme in the sense that it is designed to always go up, but never artificially down, or it will be brushed.

and even if, after all this, it manages to restart, it will simply re-centralize into another set of shadow pool operators. and you have no idea who they are and they are accountable to no one.

this is total centralization, and the worst kind. It is also worst than banks because at least banks are legally accountable to the country they operate in. In bitcoin's case, it is complete, total and unaccountable oppression.

Quote from: Mandolorian

Well, thank you for asking! While it has been discussed at lenght in our official channels, i can talk a bit about it here. The custodian is Neuralium inc. which is essentially the dev team. The company is incorporated in Canada and is legally liable to the laws of Canada and accountable to the government of Canada.

The fact of the matter is that true decentralization is impossible, this is why no other crypto token has achieved it either up to now. But the next best thing is accountability through transparency. This is what Neuralium is doing, and this is how transaction selection is performed, through cryptographic proof that the miners hold. the custodian is forced to be accountable at all times.

as a useful follow-up, I will post here 2 entries from our FAQ on discord:  (if you want to see more, come and visit our discord chat, plenty of material about us there)

Quote from: JD
Q: I read your whitepaper and I saw that you are centralized. Is this bad?

A: Well, if we take things superficially, it may look like the Neuralium is more centralized than others, but it is not so at all; we are simply more honest about it. The dirty little secret in crypto is that true decentralization is technologically impossible, and nobody has achieved it yet. Every crypto out there are centralized at scale, each in their own different ways. The Neuralium simply decided to forego the hypocrisy and decided to be honest about it, because honesty and transparency is our modus operandi. Instead, we rearranged the pieces of the puzzle a bit in order to paint a new picture. While the IUM uses centralized block emission, it is really nothing special at all. The block has no power, it is only an empty container, a glass jar so to speak. Pretty much all that we get to choose is the rate of emission and mining bounty amounts. What truly matters is who selects the transactions and therein lies the true power; this is why the 51% attack is so destructive. IUM is the only crypto that allows the public to select the transactions.

With IUM, when a miner mines a block, he/she get's to create and digitally sign an election record that contains selected transactions. This is the "receipt" or undeniable proof that they selected the transactions. If the transactions don't make it into a block, then corruption is easily proven. this is true honesty through transparency.

Here is a chart we made to help illustrate the state of centralization in crypto visually. As you will see, when we look at the facts objectively, the Neuralium is actually the most decentralized of all the most prominent cryptos. And more importantly, it is the ONLY ONE to give the very important power of transaction selection to the people.

Quote from: JD
Q: So, are you saying that the promise of decentralization is a lie and we are all doomed?

A: Well, doomed is a bit over dramatic ( :wink: ), but it sure does not look very positive for the utopic dream of a fully decentralized internet that is always and forever in the hands of the people. Maybe in the future, Quantum computers will finally achieve true decentralization, it may become possible someday, but it is for another day indeed.

But, decentralization is actually not very important; it is certainly oversold. What really truly matters is honesty through transparency. And since we can not achieve true decentralization in our time, this is by far the next best thing.

So, a technology designates a custodian to maintain the technological ecosystem, like the Neuralium development team for the IUM. The key is to force honesty through transparency. In order to achieve this, there needs to be catalogs and immutable proofs of the actions of the people, which can then be used to provide undeniable proof of bad action if it ever happened. This is the philosophy that the IUM abides by.

Miners and users can use their key chains and accounts to cryptographically sign their actions, and retain the cryptographic "receipts" of everything they do. This way, the custodian is forced by these proofs to remain honest at all times. A single bad action can be immediately demonstrated, and remains etched in time forever. The power is in the hands of the people, the custodian is really just "public servants" so to speak that is forced to always remain honest by proof. And the people hold the "stubs".

The IUM is choosing this model which promises to offer immense power to the people for the first time ever, until Quantum computers give us the true technological utopia someday...

a lot of people love the "dream" of crypto, but they do not want to hear about it's reality.
marco89

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 07:54:34 PM

so, let's use bitcoin for our example, but its the same for all the others.

Bitcoin is 100% centralized. for one, it's development is now completely controlled and in the hands of the blockstream company. But also it's network is completely in the hands of the top 3 or so mining pool. You say that many people are required to stop bitcoin, but this is false, you simply ASSUME that this is the case, but you have no facts to support it; and this is fact because we have no idea who runs the pools. The top 3 or so mining pools are operated by completely unknown entities. And since they voluntarily "split" a few years ago to prevent a 51% attack (because they had it since a long time ago), it is very safe to assume that all top pools are operated by the very same shadowy entity in the back.

If this single entity decides to stop bitcoin, at any time it wants, it is the end. NO more blocks. They can of course also block any transaction they want, because there is no accountability at all, and they select all the transactions.  If this entity blocks your transactions, who will you turn to? there is no accountability, and this is the worst form of oppression.
if something like that happens, simply the 3 mining pool will get traffic shutted down from all world miners, don't worry.
and for what? for a little reward of BTC for only 1 block mined?
losses are more than the future incoming from keeping the pool active (remember that they keep a % from every block) so the money reason is itself a reason to don't create problems.
moreover the BTC reward (as any other coin), is not decided from mining pool but from the bitcoin software itself installed in billions of computers, not from your own company, fixed amount halving every X blocks, currently 6.25BTC (300k$ at current rate) anyway let's continue the calc: every day are mined around 144 block, they are about 48 for each pool statistically speaking, 48 daily blocks * 6.25 BTC = 300 daily BTC mined from a pool, 300 BTC * 1% commission (sometimes even more) = 3BTC daily incoming.
do you really think a pool will broke their work to get only 1 block (6.25 BTC, when they can keep getting 3 BTC daily only from commissions?)
even if it should happen and let's say they became crazy... simply all people will get back to solo-mining or going to a new pool, difficulty will be automatically lower and old pools will get nothing anymore. this is what DECENTRALYSED really means, that no one can control it, only if someone get 51% of mining hashrate that nowday is about no more possible considering the amount of people.

in your case it's YOU and only YOU or YOUR COMPANY to decide the amount to give to miners, and who can get it.
this is NOT how a decentralyzed work.
being a canadian company does not mean nothing. we all know stories from exit-scam company from any country. it is not important where it is located
who can assure us that the blocks with 180/200 IUM mined at once are not yours after you cut out other people from network? (i'm not saying you did that, but who can assure? can not be proof of that until the reward system is based on your own control and the chain can be manipulated from only 1 user)

and if you want really improving your project learn to dialog with us who give negative feedback instead of blocking us Wink you can learn more from a single negative feedback that from a toon of ignorant positive feedback, only because they are getting some coin without knowing real problems.

NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 08:11:59 PM

you are being disingenuous there marco89.  You are trying to tell me that pools for bitcoin, although centralized would not shutdown because they would want to protect their own profits. this is misdirection.

What you are saying does not address the core problem that the pools, if they want to can shutdown bitcoin any time they want, point blank. Who knows, maybe they are owned by banks now ( Wink) and if the banks hate bitcoin, they might be waiting for the right time to press the stop button.

What you are arguing that an entity will fight for it's survival as long as it is profitable to do so is true for any company. Ford has been in business for over a 100 years. VISA and Mastercard have been in business for a long time too. So does Paypal, and any other company for that matter. Projects live on as long as they are worth it to run. It is unfair to assume neuralium will shutdown the project just "because".

Now about the inflation, it does not matter at all what are the rules of the inflation, whether it is hardcoded in code or established on a schedule by people. It has no importance whatsoever. What matters is that the economy of the token be optimal, so that the (moral) value for the owners of tokens is optimal.

While we are using BTC as our example, i can assure you that BTC's inflation model is substandard and inefficient (this is entirely provable although it would be a long post), but they chose it because it was the best they could do. IUM uses a smarter, more dynamic model which has for a goal to have a more stable token for everyone, and thus happier users.

Although the Neuralium team could technically change the inflation model, for one we can only do it if we benefit users, otherwise we will lose our Oh So Important credibility and nobody wants that, we work hard to build this, like any other company we want to maximize the project. But even BTC could change its inflation model if it wants to. all Blockstream has to do is change the code and voila. most people will always follow the brand "Bitcoin (tm)". (as we saw in the segwit/BCH debacle).

It sucks that every crypto out there needs and has custodians, but it's life and it's reality. Now the next best question is, do we know who the custodian is? is it accountable to the people and users and is it accountable to a known set of laws?  it must be and this is what we do.

marco89

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 01:11:49 AM

What you are saying does not address the core problem that the pools, if they want to can shutdown bitcoin any time they want, point blank. Who knows, maybe they are owned by banks now ( Wink) and if the banks hate bitcoin, they might be waiting for the right time to press the stop button.

i don't know if you can read yourself.
no one can shutdown bitcoin because mining (even if currently is in mining pool hands) can be switched in few time from them to all different computers/servers/miners all over the world. this is called decentralyzed system.

in your case mining is centralyzed. end of question. only you decide the mining reward, when and where distribute. not the network. you only. end of question.
this is not something all your users can avoid in the same way they could in a btc (or else) network.
in your case you are effectively a bank.
in a btc network (and other coins) the bank is the network itself, the reward is not decided by someone, easy.

seems you can't understand a simple concept

feeltun

Activity: 1037
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 03:56:40 AM

I have a question for the developer, if a commercial company is registered in Canada, then it should earn. What will your company earn if you don't want to be in the business of selling your coin?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2021, 01:03:31 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 01:17:58 PM by NeuraliumJd

marco: you sure seem to have quite the grudge and an axe to grind Wink

The Neuralium inflation model is a formula that is pretty much constant, and it has to be keept that way so that the inflation remains balanced. It is not something that is changed on a whim, like you seem to imply. It is a formula that is known to the public and is not changed often if ever. But it could be changed if inefficiencies in the inflation were detected, and this is always done with the public and is also true of other tokens; they will hard fork if they have to. The goal is to maintain the system stable.

Comparing Neuralium to a bank is trolling in it's purest form; banks are an entirely different thing and you are only trying to hurt by throwing ad hominem attacks towards the project. this is trolling at it's best.

but you know what marco, if you don't like Neuralium, just move on; go to the other 3000+ tokens out there. we never claimed to be everything for everyone. Some people wont like what we do and there is plenty of token diversity just for this. We strongly encourage and respect the other tokens, they have great offerings that offer something different for different kinds of people. Have a nice life!

I have a question for the developer, if a commercial company is registered in Canada, then it should earn. What will your company earn if you don't want to be in the business of selling your coin?

This is a great question!  I've answered it multiple times in discord and telegram, but I will be happy to do it again here:

We really are a crypto token service company; in short our business model is to make money on valuable services we will offer on the blockchain. We could have taken the easy way and done what everybody else does and start the services on an existing blockchain, but we have larger dreams. We knew we could make a better blockchain, especially one that had the features we wanted like being green (this is capital, we did not want to further help the destruction of the planet through mining), we needed quantum proof and other cool features that the IUM has or will have in the future.

So, we decided to create our own blockchain first, to the specs we wanted, and AFTER that we would start running services on that blockchain.

For sure, creating a new blockchain and crypto token took much more time than we had initially expected! haha, knowing what I know now, if I was to go back to the start of it all, im not sure I would do it again, lol. it was HARD!  but anyways, we are here now.

So, the idea is that we now have a defacto double role.

roles 1: Benevolent custodian of the token:  like any token out there, there is a dev team (a company) that takes care of managing the token. it is the roles we take on neuralium. Because of the laws in Canada, we are not allowed to make profit directly with the token itself and we are not allowed to mine it or it would be illegal and we would go to jail. so, we donate our time to maintain the project for free. This is good because it helps the team keep a cool head and remain disinterested with the token, in order to lead it correctly and bring it to become the best it can be.

Because we can't make money but it does cost money to maintain the IUM, we intend to do an  STO (on another new and independent token) later this year to fund the project through the community. a kind of "GoFundme".

2. once the blockchain is fully stable and working, then we will switch mode and begin creating valuable services on the blockchain, which is our primary business model. Anybody on earth is free to make services for the IUM ecosystem, and we will make some too. This should bring us some money to be able to operate. For example some of the first few projects we have in mind is a mining pool and escrow services to facilitate safe OTC transfers of tokens.

I hope this answers your question feeltun  Smiley
marco89

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 08:32:30 AM

your way to answer questions denying what i say but confirming that few lines later is unique in the world. ridicolous Wink

DENYING:
It is not something that is changed on a whim, like you seem to imply. It is a formula that is known to the public and is not changed often if ever.
CONFIRMING:
But it could be changed if inefficiencies in the inflation were detected, and this is always done with the public and is also true of other tokens;
you have chance to change that? yes. so you can't keep deny what i said. only because you don't do now does not mean you won't do in future.
moreover are we really sure that accounts getting high rewards when these "strange" network problems are not really yours? i'm referring accounts that the other customers shared before. or do you want a refresh memory?

DENYING:
Comparing Neuralium to a bank is trolling in it's purest form; banks are an entirely different thing and you are only trying to hurt by throwing ad hominem attacks towards the project. this is trolling at it's best.
CONFIRMING:
roles 1: Benevolent custodian of the token:  like any token out there, there is a dev team (a company) that takes care of managing the token.
i can call this a bank Wink other coins does not have your power, other coins are managed from miners, not from a company. keep denying that if you like.

you use different words but they are the same Wink
i can call my cat a dog, but always a cat remains

NeuraliumJd (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2021, 03:28:29 PM

beautiful attempt at false equivalencies, bravo marco, you are right in your mind i guess. and because the IUM sucks for you, you will go to beautiful BTC right, I wish you the best of success. again have a good life.

Now for the smarter people out there with the ability to think and see the world like it truly is, here is a bit more for your convenience.

Many people are way to quick to place decentralized/centralized dichotomy in a black & white paradigm.
not all decentralization is good, and not all centralization is bad. People are becoming obsessed with this, and their beliefs on the matter are based on complete ignorance of the nuances of the matter. the truth is that everything in this world is centralized. Computer manufacturing is centralized, electricity production is also. this very board is too. Centralization is unavoidable right now because decentralization is the victim of human nature. The key is not to avoid or hate this fact, it is to structure it in a way that is good for everyone. This is why that the true workable solution to the problems of this world is accountability through transparency.

Bitcoin, ETH 1 & 2, Monero, XRP, IOTA and many others are all fully centralized, point blank. The users have no control. In the case of pool dominated tokens like BTC for example, it is the pool that has all the power and users have no choice but which pool they will mine on. The pool makes all the blocks and picks all the transactions and receives all the tokens. The users are just delegated the scraps. If the pools stop operation, the tokens remain stuck to impossible difficulty levels from which they will never come back down unless centralized again.

there is a quote I love:

The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist

this is VERY true with crypto. some very clever minds have managed to market cryptos as if they are decentralized and the people believe that. But the cryptos are not decentralized at all, every single one of them, no exception (any successful and large enough one). These cryptos are very centralized and DANGEROUS, because they are disingenuous and hide this centralization, which is the absolute worst kind of oppression: hidden absolute power with no accountability.

and hence again:

The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist

there is nothing worst than thinking that we are free when it is not so. If there is a government or some form of management entity, it should be KNOWN, it should VISIBLE, it should be ACCOUNTABLE and it should be TRANSPARENT. Failing at all these things, cryptos are a tyrannical synarchy.

====================
FYI, wikipedia definition for the word "synarchy":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synarchism

Quote from: wikipedia
The word synarchy is used, especially among French and Spanish speakers, to describe a shadow government or deep state, a form of government where political power effectively rests with a secret elite, in contrast to an oligarchy where the elite is or could be known by the public.

====================

Neuralium is actually being honest about being managed by a custodian that is transparent (and will be more and more as we move forward), and we get flamed for being truthful and honest; It's a sad state of affairs. But lets move on, we can change the way people think about transparency in the world. We will bring honesty and accountability through cryptographic transparency. The people will get used to accountability through transparency and will begin to request it in more institutions. we are starting a movement, one that can make a real difference!

another similar quote from Charles Beaudelaire:

Quote from: Beaudelaire
One of the artifices of Satan is, to induce men to believe that he does not exist

im not talking about religion at all here, just taking the quote to image the fact that the most evil bad actors will hide to make a product seem to be without influence, while they very much are. People hate the banks, think they are fighting the banks with crypto, but they don't realize the banks (through their various forms) are already behind all the cryptos and control it all. except with crypto, they are not accountable to anyone and can run a full on tyranny. If the mining pool owners decides to block your transactions, who will you turn to? exactly...

cryptos are a synarchy, a very very cleverly disguised one to boot. Neuralium is honest, and we put all the cards on the table. its the only way we can build something true and great in full honesty and respect of people and humanity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: