Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware!! Libra is not Bitcoin!! Here is the difference between Libra and Bitcoin  (Read 166 times)
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 04:16:46 PM

^ since the beginning, Libra is not Bitcoin and is also very different. Bitcoin is a decentralized coin while Libra or what is now changing its name -> DIEM is a centralized currency that has just been circulating, so it is completely different.

Please donate me for my wife who is fighting with covid19, one of my son has already dead due to covid19 and I am deeply saddened by his grief, hope you will pray for him
^ sorry for your wife's condition, I hope you are always healthy and your wife gets better soon.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1141

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:28:02 PM

Libra is centralized an it is against the rule of cryptocurrency. It has no private, unclear. And with all the scandals that Facebook has encountered so far, it's hard to trust a product from Facebook
Thats on your personal or own view but we cant deny the fact that there would be still lots of people will be supporting up this project specially to those who havent known about
crypto.Its hard to ignore on things that you do everyday use and all the things that is attached or some updates of it.If you do saw that other people been using this one
completely then you would really be also using it up not minding if its too heavily centralized or what but for people who do have completely or aware on cryptos existence and
the word decentralization then you wont really be paying off much attention to this and see this as an another stable or centralized coin in the market.

Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:29:40 PM

There is a big difference between Bitcoin and Libra. Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency and no one can control it alone. Libra, on the other hand, since it is an institution-based cryptocurrency, it will be overseen and managed by a few individuals and the government will be able to take action. Moreover, due to the emergence of Libra as an institutional share, Libra means a change in price due to all the related circumstances in the institution, which is not possible in the case of Bitcoin. In fact, Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and is considered the mother of cryptocurrency. So Libra has a huge difference from Bitcoin and we can easily understand these.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: