Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IEO] MY IDENTITY COIN 🚀 IMMEDIATE LIQUIDITY🚀 NO LOCK-IN PERIOD  (Read 4801 times)
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 06:53:14 PM

like the next miggu will be an important moment for MYID token holders, because it will be listed on several exchanges, we all know that during the selling period the eth price is still low and now the eth price is very high, will this affect the MYID price too?
Nobody knows for sure about that because sometimes the first listed token is not affected by the ethereum price, we will all know later when MYID has started trading, and we can see only many people interested or not at that time

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 10:54:58 PM

we all know that during the selling period the eth price is still low and now the eth price is very high, will this affect the MYID price too?
MYID will be using ETH pair. It will not affect the price of MYID coin consider about the increase of ethereum price will make 1 ethereum worth more MYID token.
I don't even think the price of MYID will be following the price of ethereum.
This time 1 ethereum could be worth more than 1 million MYID maybe
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 07:25:15 PM

we all know that during the selling period the eth price is still low and now the eth price is very high, will this affect the MYID price too?
MYID will be using ETH pair. It will not affect the price of MYID coin consider about the increase of ethereum price will make 1 ethereum worth more MYID token.
I don't even think the price of MYID will be following the price of ethereum.
This time 1 ethereum could be worth more than 1 million MYID maybe
Price is not such a big concern. If they continue to develop their project and they keep listing their token to top exchanges as they claim, price will only go up.
Let them concentrate more on product rather than price.
Even btc and eth took years to reach 4 figures.
HKim@OkGlobal

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 11:20:08 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 04:27:27 AM by HKim@OkGlobal

Han K:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO OUR ICO PARTICIPANTS!!!! :

Beta testing of SWITCH DEX IS NOW OPEN!!!!

ICO participants will be given first opportunity to sell their coins to new investors before public exchange listing April 27th!!

Here is the link :    https://myswitchexchange.com/login

Please keep in mind this is ONLY BETA TESTING of a free open source exchange.  There is no central management!!! There is no owner of this exchange!  Anybody will be allowed to download the source code and run this platform themselves and the community will govern the edits/work done on this open source platform.   We all now have our own exchange to do with as we wish.  This is revolutionary and will really upset many industries.

AGAIN...PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS BETA TESTING.  USE THE PLATFORM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!   I suggest you all be very conservative using the platform during beta testing.  Once a successful trade is performed.  Please pull your coins and put into your private wallet!

Our global community will be taking down the SWITCH DEX after a few months of beta testing.  We will then make edits/improvements and once we are confident that the code is SOLID, then "WE" will post to the popular code repositories.

YOU ALL WILL BE ABLE TO RUN THIS PLATFORM YOURSELVES AND RECIEVE FEES!!!  STOP PAYING OTHERS!!!  A SMALL PORTION OF FEES WILL GO INTO A GENERAL OPERATIONS FUND FOR THE COMMUNITY TO USE FOR PAYING CODERS AND PLATFORM OPERATORS TO MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE PLATFORM.

https://myswitchexchange.com/login

This is huge!!  Our MY IDENTITY tagging technology will disrupt and improve government, business and other parts of our society.   OkGlobal Securities Coin will be the new evolution of money that is backed by assets, fights inflation loss and cannot be lost or stolen!!!  WE ARE THE FUTURE!!! This is YOURS.....This is OURS.... This is "The Money  Project" by OkGlobal Coin SWITCH-MYID!

100X Growth for our ICO coin holders within 2 years is a strong possibility and our team is working on making that happen every day, 24 hours a day.

The SWITCH DEX accepts ONLY standard erc20 token and bitcoin.  Please do not send an off-chain coin such as Binance chains BEP wrapped usdt or btc.
KryptoKings

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 08:47:39 AM

Han K:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO OUR ICO PARTICIPANTS!!!! :

Beta testing of SWITCH DEX IS NOW OPEN!!!!

ICO participants will be given first opportunity to sell their coins to new investors before public exchange listing April 27th!!

Here is the link :    https://myswitchexchange.com/login

Please keep in mind this is ONLY BETA TESTING of a free open source exchange.  There is no central management!!! There is no owner of this exchange!  Anybody will be allowed to download the source code and run this platform themselves and the community will govern the edits/work done on this open source platform.   We all now have our own exchange to do with as we wish.  This is revolutionary and will really upset many industries.

AGAIN...PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS BETA TESTING.  USE THE PLATFORM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!   I suggest you all be very conservative using the platform during beta testing.  Once a successful trade is performed.  Please pull your coins and put into your private wallet!

Our global community will be taking down the SWITCH DEX after a few months of beta testing.  We will then make edits/improvements and once we are confident that the code is SOLID, then "WE" will post to the popular code repositories.

YOU ALL WILL BE ABLE TO RUN THIS PLATFORM YOURSELVES AND RECIEVE FEES!!!  STOP PAYING OTHERS!!!  A SMALL PORTION OF FEES WILL GO INTO A GENERAL OPERATIONS FUND FOR THE COMMUNITY TO USE FOR PAYING CODERS AND PLATFORM OPERATORS TO MAINTAIN THE INTEGRITY OF THE PLATFORM.

This is huge!!  Our MY IDENTITY tagging technology will disrupt and improve government, business and other parts of our society.   OkGlobal Securities Coin will be the new evolution of money that is backed by assets, fights inflation loss and cannot be lost or stolen!!!  WE ARE THE FUTURE!!! This is YOURS.....This is OURS.... This is "The Money  Project" by OkGlobal Coin SWITCH-MYID!

100X Growth for our ICO coin holders within 2 years is a strong possibility and our team is working on making that happen every day, 24 hours a day.

The SWITCH DEX accepts ONLY standard erc20 token and bitcoin.  Please do not send an off-chain coin such as Binance chains BEP wrapped usdt or btc.

Good to see you have launched the beta version of your platform. I think you should provide some dummy tokens to members who want to test beta version.
Why would someone take own risk to test beta version for you?
If there is a chance of losing tokens, nobody will join and you will not get adequate number of testers.
HKim@OkGlobal

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 11:51:32 AM

Just confirmed excellent news for our community!!!!  We will be starting a weekly YouTube documentary about our project.  The beginning of a blockchain project "From the earth to the moon." or "To the moon one block at a time."

You will be able to follow our project meetings, staff, problems, successful achievements!!!  Stay tuned for details!
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 02:14:38 PM

MYID with XT.com AMA!

Online interview by XT.COM CBO JUN & Han kim - the Founder of MYID
Free Q&A session by Han kim and Community members.
10 good questions will be given 10 USDT each!
Time: 24th April, 14:00 (UTC+8)
Link: https://t.me/XTensupport

KryptoKings

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 08:47:40 AM

Just confirmed excellent news for our community!!!!  We will be starting a weekly YouTube documentary about our project.  The beginning of a blockchain project "From the earth to the moon." or "To the moon one block at a time."

You will be able to follow our project meetings, staff, problems, successful achievements!!!  Stay tuned for details!
This is a good move. Keeping your community regularly updated is not many projects do and that's why they lose community support over time.
I hope you will continue with more such innovative ideas and keep your community updated with the progress you make and hurdles you over come.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2021, 07:00:13 PM

It might be nice to present it to the community so that they will continue to monitor some development history, but I hope that won't be a reason to cause the delay in development of this project. It's only a few days more the token to be listed on a famous exchange, I wist it will be on time, no more disappointments.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
koang

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2021, 07:36:01 PM

It might be nice to present it to the community so that they will continue to monitor some development history, but I hope that won't be a reason to cause the delay in development of this project. It's only a few days more the token to be listed on a famous exchange, I wist it will be on time, no more disappointments.

I don't think this will affect project development Smiley
About listing on the top 10 exchange, the team has confirmed that April 27 is a public trading day
and the team will announce when deposits open for MYID on the 26th.

Pre-sale Ends April 25, 2021, the last chance to buy during the pre-sale before MYID is listed on the exchange
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 09:25:22 AM

Are there any updates regarding participant payments? I haven't got any further information because I joined the MYD campaign. What is clear is that the last information I got was in April there would be a payment, but I don't know what date it happened. maybe here someone can explain I haven't seen an update on the spreadsheet itself for the signature on how many participants got
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 09:52:10 AM

Are there any updates regarding participant payments? I haven't got any further information because I joined the MYD campaign. What is clear is that the last information I got was in April there would be a payment, but I don't know what date it happened. maybe here someone can explain I haven't seen an update on the spreadsheet itself for the signature on how many participants got

If you look at the following message from the manager, it becomes clear that the spreadsheets of all campaigns are currently being updated, but there is no exact information about when the tokens will be distributed, but I think that not before trading on MYID begins

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 04:18:14 PM

If you look at the following message from the manager, it becomes clear that the spreadsheets of all campaigns are currently being updated, but there is no exact information about when the tokens will be distributed, but I think that not before trading on MYID begins

Tokens distribution will be after 27 April.

And about token calculation, Still waiting for an answer from Han.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 10:12:06 PM

Just consider that will be on May, because April has only a few days left. I focused only at they will be listed at that time. Also they supposedly using a lot of eth for gas costs, remember about eth cost right now is nightmare for some people. I wonder how they handle this, because they will let a lot of eth used for bounty distribution.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 02:37:38 AM

Ok thanks. Hopefully there will be no delay for the participants. I have followed MYD development and this month I will list in a large market,
hopefully this news will have a good impact, especially that the participants can also get payment certainty
the rise

Activity: 2184
Merit: 273

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 06:08:14 PM

Ok thanks. Hopefully there will be no delay for the participants. I have followed MYD development and this month I will list in a large market,
hopefully this news will have a good impact, especially that the participants can also get payment certainty
very good this is the end, and I am also very impatient for tomorrow, whether MYID token can fly further or not because tomorrow this token will be listed on several exchanges, let's see how it will all happen

koang

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 06:45:39 PM

very good this is the end, and I am also very impatient for tomorrow, whether MYID token can fly further or not because tomorrow this token will be listed on several exchanges, let's see how it will all happen

Yep, Me too...
The Circulating supply is 60 billion, I hope the opening will maintain at 275k/Eth or better.

Btw, Current price 1 MYID = $ 0.00885$
So total token allocation for My Identity Coin campaign is $100,000: 0,00885 = 11,299,435 MYID. not too much
https://t.me/Officialbountyportals/41387
KryptoKings

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 08:13:27 PM

Yes finally the wait is over and D day has arrived. Let's hope they again do not come up with some new date with some new excuse.
They have created so much hype and excitement around their project that if they don't stick to their schedule this time, people will put off from myid for good.
HKim@OkGlobal

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 11:46:01 PM

Han K:
I assure you we will.  The top 10 exchange in USA  trading is delayed because their tech team is having problems with our corporate account to open MYID wallets.  They are working on the problem as we speak.

Our project is dependent upon our honesty with our community.  Just hang tight...this delay is due to the top 10 exchange having technical issues.

Please be patient as the SLOW unprofessional team at the top 10 exchange works on their "technical" issues.  I assure you all, this is very agitating for us.  The blockchain industry really needs more filtering out of incompetent people, projects and exchanges.

In the meantime, at least xt.com has been very professional and smooth to work with. Wallets opened yesterday for MYID Coin, trading begins in 9 hours and withdrawals available tomorrow.  ALL AS PLANNED and agreed upon.. Xt.com has been great.  The top 10 exchange has been strict about our permission to announce our listing on their platform and very slow and often unresponsive.

Xt.com deserves top 10 status for their professionalism and ease of integration.  They have thus been the best exchange we have worked with.  The top 10 exchange is frustrating, to say the least.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:52:52 AM

XT.com with MYID MyIdentityCoin Round 2 AMA Is Starting
Time: 27th April, 15:00 (UTC+8)
Link: t.me/XTensupport
https://twitter.com/XTexchange/status/1386577992491573250

Trading on XT.com has just begun. Trading pairs myid/usdt and myid/btc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: