Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Ethereum Mining Pool for Innosilicon A10 Pro+ 6G?  (Read 235 times)
MZ4 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 86

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 10:54:10 PM

I have purchased some Innosilicon A10 Pro+ 6G 500 Mhz and I wonder which is the best pool for mining Ethereum with those? Also does anybody knows if you can connect those miners on Nicehash? 

As far I have tested Antpool and Ethermine.  Antpool has a better higher hash rate that accepts of the miners but has a more declined shares. Ethermine is the opposite. It accepts less hashing rate than Antpool but has higher percent acceptance of shares.
I will try to post every week the results of each pool with statistics and photos.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 11:22:21 PM

I have purchased some Innosilicon A10 Pro+ 6G 500 Mhz and I wonder which is the best pool for mining Ethereum with those? Also does anybody knows if you can connect those miners on Nicehash? 

As far I have tested Antpool and Ethermine.  Antpool has a better higher hash rate that accepts of the miners but has a more declined shares. Ethermine is the opposite. It accepts less hashing rate than Antpool but has higher percent acceptance of shares.
I will try to post every week the results of each pool with statistics and photos.

500mhs you mean?

I thought that was a 720mhs unit not 500mhs.    Or is this a lower power mode?

Thanks for posting and offering to share the info.
MZ4 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 10:00:21 AM

500mhs you mean?

Thank you for your answer. Innosilicon has a new refurbished 6G at 500 Mhs.
Why not to share the information?  Smiley
Marvas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:15:44 AM

Hey, thanks for sharing this information.

Any updated on A10+ and how it's performing (I'm thinking of buying one too  Grin)?
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:24:55 AM

500mhs you mean?

Have you seen an innosilicon A10 pro+ with 720MHs? I'm guessing they aren't real since I can't confirm from innosilicon team themselves, it looks like those 720mhs A10 are overclocked version of the 500mhs A10 pro + ? Correct me if I'm a wrong, I will definitely like to hear your feedback

miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:53:43 PM

500mhs you mean?

Have you seen an innosilicon A10 pro+ with 720MHs? I'm guessing they aren't real since I can't confirm from innosilicon team themselves, it looks like those 720mhs A10 are overclocked version of the 500mhs A10 pro + ? Correct me if I'm a wrong, I will definitely like to hear your feedback

Wouldnt surprise me if they are not just hot rodding the 500mhs units.  Same has been true for a lot of asics.  Usually at the expense of power.  Which seems about right as the few places ive seen advertising the 720 show power at about 50% above stock.  I have no plans to buy one but plenty of my previous asics were much faster than stock with firmware and power upgrades. 
MZ4 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:13:42 PM

Hey, thanks for sharing this information.

Any updated on A10+ and how it's performing (I'm thinking of buying one too  Grin)?

I have tried up to the moment 4 different pools for one weak each.
The pools I have tried are:
Antpool
2miners
MiningPoolHub
Ethermine

I want to try also BTC.COM and Sparkpool. My method is that I try each pool for 7 full days so I can know for sure what is the average that they can give.
So far the results are: between 0.019 ETH up to 0.040 ETH. Unfortunately they last one was only for one day that the gas prices were skyrocketing.
The average is around 0.025 ETH gross, without taking in mind the cost of the electricity and the pool fees.

I will post more information when I test also all the other pools that I want.
Please do not hesitate to contact me. Also if you find a way to connect the miners to Sparkpool I would be glad. All the trial and errors I have tried had no result and I am guessing that I make something wrong with the wallet address setup.
MZ4 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:19:10 PM

500mhs you mean?

Even if they are an overclocked version of the A10 PRO+ 6G 500, the firmware is not available , so maybe it makes sense to buy them, since  I guess it will not be easy to find the way to overclock them. We have first to see the price of them from Inno and then we will be able to decide and of course we need to see how it will be the price of the Ethereum then.
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:00:51 AM

500mhs you mean?

Even if they are an overclocked version of the A10 PRO+ 6G 500, the firmware is not available , so maybe it makes sense to buy them, since  I guess it will not be easy to find the way to overclock them. We have first to see the price of them from Inno and then we will be able to decide and of course we need to see how it will be the price of the Ethereum then.

Maybe they find a way around a custom firmware for innosilicon A10 pro+ that gives room to overclocking from 500mhs to 720mhs? If not there is no reason to lie about hashrate on stores like Amazon or Newegg where you can easily do a return and get your money back,🤔🤔🤔

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MZ4 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:53:10 PM

I have to mention that my average hashrate is above 500 MHz around 550 to most of the Asics. On one it is around 450 MHz.
Maybe I will try to put those miners on overclock mode and see how better can be the result.
So I guess the 720 MHz can easily be a software overclocked version of the 500 MHz from Inno with Golden outfit to differentiate it from others.
We will see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: