Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POS/MN] [XCZ] XChainZ - an educational platform based on AI  (Read 917 times)
boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:39:28 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2021, 09:28:49 AM by boss.afro
Merited by realdantreccia (1)

XChainz (XCZ) was founded by a Facebook executive in global talent selection and other IT professionals.
XChainz's goal is to assess individuals through an artificially intelligent assessment platform, provide online training in hard/soft skills that are
needed in 21st century jobs, issue blockchain-based digital credentials, and coach members to successful careers in today's digital economy.
Currently we have completed Phase 1 of building the artificially intelligent assessment platform.
We have successfully acquired customers who are interested in assessing the skills of their workforce.
Our next phase involves building out our training platform.
The third phase is to complete the building of our coaching and credentialing services
so that members have a permanent record of their newly acquired knowledge, skills, and abilities.
During the build out of our platform we will be integrating with 3rd party providers and providing smart-contracts
for completing assessments, training, and coaching. Records will be registered on our blockchain and certificates will be issued to member wallets.

For more information about the XChainZ Education Platform, download our whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlockBob

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:29:22 PM

Is this just someone's great idea or does it have a use case?
boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 01:39:35 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2020, 02:05:08 PM by boss.afro

This is all being implemented in the future, not just an idea
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3035

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:19:52 PM

So why is there a diffrent github posted from you in here as it says on the Webpage ?

Your Github is :
Code:
https://github.com/XChainZ

And the Github on the Webpage is :
Code:
https://github.com/axanthics/xcz/releases

Whats the difference and why there is no Information on the Webpage for your Github ?
Would be nice to hear about that .

boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 12:34:19 AM

So why is there a diffrent github posted from you in here as it says on the Webpage ?

Your Github is :
Code:

And the Github on the Webpage is :
Code:

Whats the difference and why there is no Information on the Webpage for your Github ?
Would be nice to hear about that .

This is a new
Code:

And this is the old one
Code:

That's all the differences
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3035

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 03:28:57 AM

This is a new
Code:

And this is the old one
Code:

That's all the differences

So should be updating the Webpage links then also , as it is right now its confusing Users and people if there are 2 diffrent Github links and downloads .
Even how we know that the new one is not some kind of phishing and that it is real and not just for maybe scam people ?

If you update it on your Webpage everybody can see that the new download link and github is the new one and maybe write that also on your Webpage with the Link to the Bitcointalk thread.

As long nothing is changed on your Webpage i would not trust the new download link for downloading it !  , Watch out all .

boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:21:13 AM

So should be updating the Webpage links then also , as it is right now its confusing Users and people if there are 2 diffrent Github links and downloads .
Even how we know that the new one is not some kind of phishing and that it is real and not just for maybe scam people ?

If you update it on your Webpage everybody can see that the new download link and github is the new one and maybe write that also on your Webpage with the Link to the Bitcointalk thread.

As long nothing is changed on your Webpage i would not trust the new download link for downloading it !  , Watch out all .
as far as I can understand, You are talking about links to wallets that just lie on https://github.com/axanthics/xcz/releases
Cryptogainz

Activity: 33
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:11:08 PM

Hello i just done a review of your coin

https://youtu.be/o5Yeo6qkSk8  Grin

hope you like
BlockBob

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 12:16:57 AM

This is all being implemented in the future, not just an idea
Every failed project has had ideas that were going to be implemented in the future, what makes XCZ any different?
boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 02:42:14 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 03:16:06 AM by boss.afro

Every failed project has had ideas that were going to be implemented in the future, what makes XCZ any different?
In fact, every project has an idea, not just those that were not successful. Unsuccessful projects as for me there are projects that are launched for the sake of quick profit i.e. scam.
This project was launched if i'm not mistaken in august 2019, and the exchanges began to be placed only now, work is underway on the platform itself and as far as i know, devs have contracts that they must fulfill or they will have to pay for not fulfilling the terms of the contract
BlockBob

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 09:13:56 AM

In fact, every project has an idea, not just those that were not successful. Unsuccessful projects as for me there are projects that are launched for the sake of quick profit i.e. scam.
This project was launched if i'm not mistaken in august 2019, and the exchanges began to be placed only now, work is underway on the platform itself and as far as i know, devs have contracts that they must fulfill or they will have to pay for not fulfilling the terms of the contract
The devs have contracts within the XCZ project or for clients of XCZ?
boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 12:43:34 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 03:31:27 PM by boss.afro

they have a contract with an investor with whom the information is not known, and accordingly, they must create a platform under this contract.
BlockBob

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:10:12 PM

they have a contract with an investor with whom the information is not known, and accordingly, they must create a platform under this contract.
[/quote]
Is this how the listing fees were paid for as there was no ICO?
boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:32:13 PM

Is this how the listing fees were paid for as there was no ICO?
This i do not know, the placement on the exchanges was made by developers.
Also submitted an application for the exchange Gate.io
boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 02:58:57 PM

At the moment, there are negotiations on the placement of the coin with three more exchanges.
PeterCrB

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 04:54:11 PM

As far as I have read in Telegram and KeyBase (the most active Social Media platforms the group has), the contracts you are reffering to here, are contracts with paying clients that make use of the service of XChainz (which is providing a platform for assesments and trainings and using XCZ as a rewarding coin for trainers (paid for trainingen) and students (finished a course they did)). For instance, momentarily the Madison Square Garden in NY has a paying contract with XChainz to make use for their services (and I believe that is a contract for at least 3 years).

With these revenue of the contracts (monthly payments) the devs / ceo's have paid for server costs and listing fee.

And there are ongoing talks with other possible paying clients (usecases) like this. So the revenue from the contracts are used for the listings (amongst others).
And the ceos are working on more paying clients for (users of) the XCZ platform.  
boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 02:07:30 PM

Great article in the Boston Herald, breaking down our XChainZ Educational Platform!!
Re-skilling and up-skilling is a must in order for employees and managers to have value in todays workforce.

https://markets.financialcontent.com/bostonherald/news/read/40793385
boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:19:18 PM

added a new Explorer
boss.afro (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 06:07:11 PM

XChainZ has completed the application process and paid the listing fee for Coinsbit. We anticipate a listing date of 6Jan21

omca77

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 03:04:19 PM

I have confidence in the team and really happy that it does not just build hype.
This is one of my big investments that I am looking forward to it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: