Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for methods to earn at least 1$ hourly  (Read 2526 times)
Genius_pro

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2021, 10:17:39 AM

The title says everything. I'm trying to find some original and fresh ways to earn money online, but it's really hard nowadays with a lot of people doing the same thing.
I'm not asking for a scheme to get easy money, but at least to have a decent payment that worth the time spent on the task or job. 1$ per hour looks the minimum acceptable for me.

Please, don't post obvious ideas which are being recycled on this forum and on google such as:

• blogging (noboby is interested in blogs nowadays)
  • surveys (it only works in first world countries)
  • freelancing (as I said, there is already a lot of competition)
  • signature campaign (no comments...)
  • sell stuff (a lot of people doing this too and I don't have customers)

You can always try affiliate earning. Recommending and advertising a service, exchange or product can actually bring you a nice income.

I can give you an example, the project I am working on with my team. We created a marketplace for STO's. We bring the opportunity for anybody around the world (there are some restricted countries) to invest as much as they can in real estate and they earn a % of that project. The project produces income from rent and are paid out to the investors as dividends. As the real estate market always go up, so will the value of the percentage that you own so there is nothing risky about it. It doesn't fluctuate and it's not speculative.

We also have a program of refferal. You recommend the platform, people sign up using your link and in exchange you can earn up to 8% in EURO and Tokens as a reward. So in the end you can end up making money and actually owning part of a real estate project without investing a penny.

We also have an ICO that we launched and it's currently at the price of 0,09 and will grow up to 1,49.

I recommend you to sign up and try it out. It doesn't cost you anything.

https://dashboard.genius-estates.com/register?referralID=629

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: