Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This could protect a lot of crypto begginers  (Read 208 times)
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
February 02, 2024, 11:37:23 PM

Falling into the hands of scammers trick online looks like something that isn't going to stop anytime sooner, because we always have new members joining this crypto space every week, and no matter how smart they are, crypto space is something very different. Even after learning all the rights from wrongs I still fall into few scams myself.

It somehow easy to get scammed in the crypto space especially when you are greedy. This is why you may still be scammed after learning more about crypto. Imagine if an hero in the space can be scammed, then what is the faith of the newbie. That is why it's better you put higher percentage of your investment on Bitcoin and only run shitcoin with few percentage you can avoid to lose.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 04, 2024, 09:41:18 AM

Falling into the hands of scammers trick online looks like something that isn't going to stop anytime sooner, because we always have new members joining this crypto space every week, and no matter how smart they are, crypto space is something very different. Even after learning all the rights from wrongs I still fall into few scams myself.

It somehow easy to get scammed in the crypto space especially when you are greedy. This is why you may still be scammed after learning more about crypto. Imagine if an hero in the space can be scammed, then what is the faith of the newbie. That is why it's better you put higher percentage of your investment on Bitcoin and only run shitcoin with few percentage you can avoid to lose.
We should adhere ourselves with reading and making research because this is the only way we can know more and understand more about the complexity of cryptocurrency. We need to be independent for information to reach us. There are so many things we can do that can help us to stay informed so that we can always get the latest gists and information about the market.
I learn more through reading not waiting for people to come and tell me what to do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2024, 11:25:56 AM

We should adhere ourselves with reading and making research because this is the only way we can know more and understand more about the complexity of cryptocurrency. We need to be independent for information to reach us. There are so many things we can do that can help us to stay informed so that we can always get the latest gists and information about the market.
I learn more through reading not waiting for people to come and tell me what to do.

You are right, I believe reading is one of best things to do to for someone who's into the cryptocurrency business not just reading but doing a personal research about the rhings you have read to confirm if the information shared is in accordance with the outcome of your research. Receiving information from other people is not also a bad thing to do but you must ensure you filter the informations, verify them to be true by yourself before applying it to the things you want to do, good information is power and readers are always leaders that has been my watch word.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███