Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:43:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Think Bitcoin Will Stay and also ethereum  (Read 488 times)
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 04:34:15 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are mostly the crowd's favorite investments. While ethereum at the moment is not really in good shape but with its platform that has high real life usage, hopefully it will get even better especially with the launching of ethereum 2.0. With bitcoin, it's always on top and no one would argue about it. For its 11 years of existence, bitcoin keeps on satisfying us with its real worth and value.
Bitcoin and ethereum are indeed very valuable coins for now and in the future. Bitcoin has been able to survive until now and its price continues to increase and is increasingly valuable. 2021 is a historic year for bitcoin as it hits an ATH of up to $ 34k USD. and for ethereum it always follows where the bitcoin price is. When the bitcoin price goes up, ethereum has also increased until now it will reach a new ATH soon. However, the problem is that the ETH Gas Fee is too expensive, the more expensive the gas fee needed for the network. Ethereum 2.0 is still not perfect and it still doesn't matter.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 05:06:38 PM

Ethereum is a good coin. Now a days, the eth transaction cost is very high. And too much busy. Because there are many coins that are built on ethereum blockchain that why ethereum blockchain takes too much time.
I think if the price of ethereum is still increasing  then no one uses this blockchain.  Bitcoin is the King of all the currencies but ethereum cannot stand with bitcoin in future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: