Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Adobe Creative Cloud Key  (Read 350 times)
btc-gambler (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

✨✨✨

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 03:03:11 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2021, 08:20:05 PM by btc-gambler

Hey,

I am looking for Adobe CC license keys that will not be banned after a few months.
This forum is full of scammers, can you recommend any safe offers?

Telegram  /  Private Message

EDIT

Beware of this guy - AmazonBuy
Telegram: @amazonses

I just got scammed for 80 USD.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296746.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahmed85

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:21:27 PM

beware from this adobe cc fake seller, he come with multiple identities: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5288646.0
btc-gambler (OP)
Copper Member

✨✨✨

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 03:36:40 PM

beware from this adobe cc fake seller, he come with multiple identities: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5288646.0

I've seen your thread, thanks. I almost bought from this guy
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:01:51 PM

Lol yea I'm also looking for Adobe 1 year license but here only scammers with self moderated topics lmao. Moderators should keep an eye on forum to cleanse the scammers, if they found someone with self moderated or locked thread, he should be banned instantly but seems like moderators of this forum do not care about forum's reputation or user's money.
alexfagaras

Activity: 50
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:53:17 PM

Don't jump on me and I don't know if he is still legit or not. But i have a cc for 4 months from this guy : @Vindicty (telegram) I don't know if he still sells good content or whatever, just like a thing i had to mention
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:10:42 PM

Lol yea I'm also looking for Adobe 1 year license but here only scammers with self moderated topics lmao. Moderators should keep an eye on forum to cleanse the scammers, if they found someone with self moderated or locked thread, he should be banned instantly but seems like moderators of this forum do not care about forum's reputation or user's money.
  Sadly, Bitcointalk in it's entirety does not moderate scammers in any part of the forum.  In other words, you are on your own to use your due diligence.  Accounts are usually only removed for BAN EVASION or PLAGIARISM.  That's the reason this forum attracts scammers like flies to shit.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:08:12 AM

Sadly, Bitcointalk in it's entirety does not moderate scammers in any part of the forum.  In other words, you are on your own to use your due diligence.  Accounts are usually only removed for BAN EVASION or PLAGIARISM.  That's the reason this forum attracts scammers like flies to shit.

But there should be a spam filter etc, a pinned thread to warn newbies about scammers.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:19:49 AM

But there should be a spam filter etc, a pinned thread to warn newbies about scammers.

Read the first pinned post in this section .... and then put any suggestions in the META FORUM
btc-gambler (OP)
Copper Member

✨✨✨

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 01:28:39 PM

The big problem I see here is that scammers are not banned at all here
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:22:26 PM

The big problem I see here is that scammers are not banned at all here
Sadly that is correct and is even stated in the forum "rules" section FAQ. That's why reading of trust when available is necessary, using escrow is important and most important is using common sense which is largely lacking around here.  When you pay cheap for something (like $40 or $80 for codes for a $900 program) it generally is going to be a problem because using common sense would tell you that it's not likely not going to last assuming it actually even exists and "guarantees" are as useful as the anonymous person providing them after taking your money using a non-traceable payment method.
masoodzia

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:20:31 PM

bump

I have Lifetime Pre-activated Adobe Creative All Apps-2021, no need for activation ever, let me know if you are interested !!
masoodzia

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 05:23:22 PM

buuuuump

Still available dear let me know if you are interested..Thanks !!
soucoi

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:26:42 AM

buuuuump
Here 90 percent of scammers, it is a pity that the forum is easy to get.
Try to search for suppliers on the websites of wholesalers, where there is a complex registration procedure with verification of documents.
Not advertising Lips sealed
tradekey.com - a lot of useful things, mostly Asian suppliers, I bought Windows and protein there a couple of times. But there is a drawback, it is registration and constant pop-ups.
ec21.com - no pop-ups, very convenient, there are not many products, most suppliers leave contacts in pictures, so it is not necessary to register.
ktnet.com - the site is in Chinese, but you can understand it, it is also convenient, especially if you know Chinese.
I wish you good luck Wink
btc-gambler (OP)
Copper Member

✨✨✨

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2021, 12:13:19 PM

buuuuump
Try to search for suppliers on the websites of wholesalers, where there is a complex registration procedure with verification of documents.
tradekey.com - a lot of useful things, mostly Asian suppliers, I bought Windows and protein there a couple of times. But there is a drawback, it is registration and constant pop-ups.
ec21.com - no pop-ups, very convenient, there are not many products, most suppliers leave contacts in pictures, so it is not necessary to register.
ktnet.com - the site is in Chinese, but you can understand it, it is also convenient, especially if you know Chinese.

thanks for this post bro, so much value
world4players

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 01:33:48 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2021, 12:25:42 AM by world4players

Look out for: Telegram: @amazonses before I found this topic I was fooled by this someone. sent me a contact to the person who sells adobe: @vombatkeys and I was scam for around 90$ Bitcoin wallet: bc1quycha62t26tq6n9cm3a4r0dausce4e4mxnkj5r
soucoi

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 02:28:37 PM

buuuuump

thanks for this post bro, so much value

No problem, Man, but for now, ec21 is best, the rest are more complex
Heibo

Activity: 125
Merit: 22

bestcrypto.shop

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 07:40:31 PM

You can check our website for Adobe Creative Cloud
https://bestcrypto.shop

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SEMrush   ● Moz License KeysEverything is hereBest Crypto Shop ║ ● AdobeWebmoney  ● Canva  ● Happy Customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: