Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Erachain | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Multifunction  (Read 684 times)
Professor_Crypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:32:29 AM

Hello,

I am a YouTuber with over (50k subscribers). My team and I specialize in making professional review videos for new ICOs and business platforms. If you interested in posting your video on my channel, feel free to contact us.

Thank you

You can reach us on Telegram: @professcrcryptoico

Youtube channel: Professor Crypto
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icreator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 09:39:43 AM

I can not access to the site www.erachain.org by https-protocol just now. Correct the links in the start post.

resolver

Erachain Blockchain is fully ready for use Digital Ecosystem based on blockchain technology for business and government with low transaction costs, identification and built-in functions.
+Decentralized exchange of tokens in Erachain
FAI4

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 07:24:31 AM

Pyccкaя вeткa ecть?
Или вooбщe, любoй pecypc c живыми людьми в oнлaйнe?
berryDy

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 11:26:49 AM

Why there are no any items on the 2021 year? I see there are a lot of work should be done till the end of 2020, but there are nothing to the next year
icreator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 12:45:04 PM

Pyccкaя вeткa ecть?
Или вooбщe, любoй pecypc c живыми людьми в oнлaйнe?

see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894206.0

Erachain Blockchain is fully ready for use Digital Ecosystem based on blockchain technology for business and government with low transaction costs, identification and built-in functions.
icreator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 12:52:31 PM

is there any way to get the coins without buy it? or like can i mining the coins?

i see in the blockchain and i see there is Balance A, B, and C for every address i click. example below

can you explain what is that balance A, B, and C?

Now here 4 balances:

1: in OWN, 2: in DEBT, 3: on HAND | in HOLD, 4: was SPEND

+ each balance has 3 saide: Total Debit, Left and total Credit

for example:

http://erachain.org:9047/index/blockexplorer.html?person=618&asset=1088&position=1&lang=en

++ ERA balance in DEBT - Yor may do Forginf (STAKING) by that balance

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 02:05:02 PM

is there any way to get the coins without buy it? or like can i mining the coins?

i see in the blockchain and i see there is Balance A, B, and C for every address i click. example below

can you explain what is that balance A, B, and C?

Now here 4 balances:

1: in OWN, 2: in DEBT, 3: on HAND | in HOLD, 4: was SPEND

+ each balance has 3 saide: Total Debit, Left and total Credit

for example:

http://erachain.org:9047/index/blockexplorer.html?person=618&asset=1088&position=1&lang=en

++ ERA balance in DEBT - Yor may do Forginf (STAKING) by that balance
you are answering a 2 years old question now. would you mind giving an update regarding where you've been for so long. why you left this thread inactive and how is the project going on? is Erachain still running and working?
was it been operational all these years? and will you be active from now on?

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
icreator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 06:54:15 AM

Oh, why in your road map Q4 of 2020 is the last point? Did you compose plans and goals for 2021 or not?

what improvements would you like for 2021?

kurchuney

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 02:33:58 PM
Merited by icreator (1)

This platform has many features - applications, full node and you can even use Erachain API and develop your own blockchain products. Very impressive Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: