Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Impossible to withdraw from Binance  (Read 228 times)
Get-Paid.com (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:03:35 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

It's impossible to withdraw from Binance at the moment because you need to receive an email confirmation with a code but this email service is not working at the moment.
I spoke to Binance via Chat and they said the issue should be fixed within 4-5 hours. Anyone else is having this issue at the moment?

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:21:04 PM

No issue here, but then again I didn't try to withdraw. At least though they're working on it and now that you posted on here others can be made aware of it Wink

Sorry, there's no much help I can offer. Just try again in a couple of hours to see if the withdrawal functionality works and repost. Thanks
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 01:23:26 PM

Though this is not related to their withdrawal email request but I can receive their deposit email notification earlier this day.

I checked they used the same automated email (do-no-reply@post.binance.com). I wonder if it's just this time but it's okay earlier.
Get-Paid.com (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 02:43:01 PM

The email is received now but the site is so slow - looks like this $20k BTC is not really helping to cool things down.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 03:21:29 PM

I have the same issue, no possibility to withdraw from binance whatsoever.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 03:47:47 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2020, 01:52:09 PM by nasipadang

It's impossible to withdraw from Binance at the moment because you need to receive an email confirmation with a code but this email service is not working at the moment.
I spoke to Binance via Chat and they said the issue should be fixed within 4-5 hours. Anyone else is having this issue at the moment?
Haven't experienced since I wasn't made a withdrawal yet it but good to know that you post it here in the forum, well I think it could be because of the price of Bitcoin? or this was just a coincidence anyway the support said it will be fixed in few hours.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 03:49:06 PM

The email is received now but the site is so slow - looks like this $20k BTC is not really helping to cool things down.
About 1 hour ago, I even got troubles when log in my account and for a few times after I log in, I saw my account balance is zero. It is weird and I feared my account was hacked. I logged out and logged in again, saw balance but the same issue occured. After 2 or 3 attempts, it works but orders had trouble to be set or cancel.

If I was you, I won't try to withdraw now. Trade is better. Withdraw in crazy time and when market is rocked, you can get troubles. Wait for few hours or tomorrow and you won't get troubles with their withdrawals, don't have to fear of any support requests after all.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 03:52:16 PM

in the past other big exchanges (cex.io bitmex or coinbase) were offline during "large" bitcoin pump and dump operations.
it can happens a trouble for withdrawal (temporary), I will not much focus in this issue since bitcoin is already ATH Wink .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 06:44:16 PM

I dont understand how this new ATH affect Binance, same complains with Telegram and coingecko, The webdsite and app are so slow and sloggy, I want to believe is peculiar to some accounts not all, My account functions well at the moment. I hope your withdrawal can be delayed and done some other time
Price changes affect the exchange operations for sure because more people are going to trade at the same time which can exceeds their all time active users of average period by multiple times which can cause bugs in their systems for sure.

Possibly same thing may happen with coingecko by why telegram? Cheesy

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 07:10:07 PM

Binance is popular so if there is any hack it will be hot news and everyone will know about it.
As long as the platform has not been hacked, the problem is either on your part or it is a technology related to the platform.
stop your profits/loss using ant stable coins, and then the withdrawal order will not make a difference whether you did it now or after several hours.

20k bitcoin price will make them servers busy and hot wallet really hot  Tongue Tongue

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 09:05:01 PM

I dont understand how this new ATH affect Binance, same complains with Telegram and coingecko, The webdsite and app are so slow and sloggy, I want to believe is peculiar to some accounts not all, My account functions well at the moment. I hope your withdrawal can be delayed and done some other time
We usually see this happen for most exchanges when bitcoin hits another high price. Still a mystery if these downtimes, server, withdrawal issues are just mere coincidence.

One possible reason could be the volume of their traffic and visitors which affects the website mainly.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 09:11:17 PM

We usually see this happen for most exchanges when bitcoin hits another high price. Still a mystery if these downtimes, server, withdrawal issues are just mere coincidence.

One possible reason could be the volume of their traffic and visitors which affects the website mainly.

Are they going to say when will the normal operations of withdrawal will resume? They tweeted that their team is working on some issues. So at least they are aware that some issues are going on here.

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1339211079977631744?s=19

And talking about binance, I am more confident that they will rectify the issue rather than if you encounter it to some medium exchange. We are experiencing a new ATH, so maybe people are in panic mode here.
samthewise

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 10:13:08 PM

im also having issues . Cannot get an email verification sent to my email to get crypto out.

What the heck. Anyone else ?
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 03:45:08 AM

Are they going to say when will the normal operations of withdrawal will resume? They tweeted that their team is working on some issues. So at least they are aware that some issues are going on here.

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1339211079977631744?s=19

And talking about binance, I am more confident that they will rectify the issue rather than if you encounter it to some medium exchange. We are experiencing a new ATH, so maybe people are in panic mode here.
It should be fixed by now. Usually when there are technical issues like this, it wouldn't take a long time and if they have given a timeframe then that's the waiting time that everyone should expect unless they will come up with a surprise or extended fixing time but usually they don't do that.

You don't have to worry with Binance, they'll fix issues as soon as they've found out or someone has reported it. They wouldn't become one of the best exchanges if they can't solve issues immediately.

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 07:36:48 AM

I got this issue a few times in the past, not even when Bitcoin is on a bull run. Their e-mail provider probably needs to be upgraded a long time ago to support the volume. It would be great if they can offer an alternative such as Fido verification to withdraw instead, so there's no need to rely on another party.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 08:01:38 AM

Clearly they dont have enough bitcoins
I don't think this is the reason of that. they do have enough Bitcoins. infact those bitcoins we try to widhraw are our own coins not their. the problam was probably with their servers. I heard some other people was also complaining of binance getting down in a discord channel.
I think it's already fixed by now. it was happened due to Bitcoin's huge ATH which caused the servers down.

XZERO1

Activity: 504
Merit: 33

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 12:03:47 PM

Issues like this are pretty common among popular centralized exchanges when the volatility and the traffic on their servers are too much, this email delivery issue could also be the result of that.

I'm really not sure if they seriously can not solve these sorts of problems that happens only when the traffic on their servers increase this much or they're just refuse to solve these issues on purpose, because it's not the first time for Binance that faced all kinds of problems when bitcoin increased in price significantly and I don't think it will be the last time either, also BitMEX have had servers issues for years now and they never solved that issue to this day.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:49:41 PM

Issues like this are pretty common among popular centralized exchanges when the volatility and the traffic on their servers are too much, this email delivery issue could also be the result of that.

I'm really not sure if they seriously can not solve these sorts of problems that happens only when the traffic on their servers increase this much or they're just refuse to solve these issues on purpose, because it's not the first time for Binance that faced all kinds of problems when bitcoin increased in price significantly and I don't think it will be the last time either, also BitMEX have had servers issues for years now and they never solved that issue to this day.
I think both reasons are invalid. they don't refuse to solve these problems by themselves and they can solve them. the problem is that they don't know when this can happen. it all happen because of shortfall of bandwidth. they have pretty good bandwidth and they increase it time to time as their user base grows. but sometime they traffic increases more than expected. so that will cause slow down in system and functions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: