Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📋 List of Bounty Campaign 2021 at Bitcointalk.org 📋  (Read 1161 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 09:55:37 AM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

I didn't knew that bounties is still a thing in 2020 (or 2021). Is it really possible to make money from bounties, when prime of ICO's is long time ago already?

Depends on what you count as "money". Hunters could have earned around $100-900 from DIA DATA bounty, around $400-500 from FreeTon past signature campaign. YOUengine could have brought 100-500$ or more. Some social media campaigns brought 5-50$. These are just examples of campaigns I've participated on different forums. This is what could have earned in half a year.

Hey sportclub2010, what column E is for? You have there both number and word "stake". What is the difference? All the campaigns from your table have stakes based system. And do you really need that column? These tokens so far have values and basically the amount of bounty pool does not show anything. Right now these numbers dont tell me anything. Because ok, I know bounty pool, but is 3,000 more than 500,000, when we dont know tokens/coin price? Should I join, when I dont know the number of participants?

Maybe it will be wise to rename bounty pool to "traded on" and if token is traded - fill info with that info. Or fill with exchange name they plan to be listed (some projects announce that kind of info).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sportclub2010 (OP)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:21:05 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2020, 11:37:52 AM by sportclub2010

I was creating a table, from memory, similar to the one that one user had two years ago.

Indeed, much in the table needs to be redone. While creating this topic, I wanted to be given useful advice on maintaining the table.

At the moment, to participate in the bounty, I personally need the following information:
1. Start, end, number of weeks, in principle, is not necessary.
2. Link to the project, possibly a manager (although this can be done by clicking on the links to the project)
3. Tasks (tweeter, facebook, telegram ...)
4. Exchanges (there are or are planned) information is very useful.
5. An interesting column would be the vote for this draft. Active button: good project, bad, fraudulent ...
6. Number of participants. It is not clear how to do this. Do they need to be updated? This must be monitored ...
7. Useful information about crediting awards by week. Suppose an active manager is highlighted in green, passive in gray.
8. Well, some information about the end of the campaign: everything is good or everything is bad.

P.S. I think you have to move this topic to Altcoin Service discussion.
I don’t know how to do it. While I think about it.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:50:34 PM

on lower left on this thread, you can find "lock"&"move topic" and just click move topic, then choose where you want to move your thread

I didn't knew that bounties is still a thing in 2020 (or 2021). Is it really possible to make money from bounties, when prime of ICO's is long time ago already?

ICO has dead long time ago,then IEO appeared, and now DEFI (Rewarded as this year event according Bitcointalk Community Awards). Lot of people made huge profit in Defi, the recent was UNI defi airdrop
sportclub2010 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:24:57 PM

on lower left on this thread, you can find "lock"&"move topic" and just click move topic, then choose where you want to move your thread
These links there so imperceptibly made. Thanks for the information.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 04:56:49 PM

ICO has dead long time ago,then IEO appeared, and now DEFI (Rewarded as this year event according Bitcointalk Community Awards). Lot of people made huge profit in Defi, the recent was UNI defi airdrop

I think the ICO will never come back again. Many people are already stressed out because they lost a lot of money when the ICO was at its peak.
IEO maybe part of the project is still using it and Binance still hasn't announced its Launchpad after a long time, maybe because the project switched to DeFi?

Well DeFi is now widely used, even in the past, many projects moved to DeFi, but it's true that you said DeFi made a lot of money in the first time, with airdrops, they could get thousands of dollars.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:35:24 PM

I was creating a table, from memory, similar to the one that one user had two years ago.

Indeed, much in the table needs to be redone. While creating this topic, I wanted to be given useful advice on maintaining the table.

At the moment, to participate in the bounty, I personally need the following information:
1. Start, end, number of weeks, in principle, is not necessary.
2. Link to the project, possibly a manager (although this can be done by clicking on the links to the project)
3. Tasks (tweeter, facebook, telegram ...)
4. Exchanges (there are or are planned) information is very useful.
5. An interesting column would be the vote for this draft. Active button: good project, bad, fraudulent ...
6. Number of participants. It is not clear how to do this. Do they need to be updated? This must be monitored ...
7. Useful information about crediting awards by week. Suppose an active manager is highlighted in green, passive in gray.
8. Well, some information about the end of the campaign: everything is good or everything is bad.

P.S. I think you have to move this topic to Altcoin Service discussion.
Do you want other people to send you information? You want to add too much information.
1. Company names
2. Name of specific companies eg Twitter and terms
In the end, what platform, the number of tokens and who runs the given company. You also need to add a bounty date.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 10:39:03 PM

A couple of years ago, one of the users kept a table of bounty campaigns. But he disappeared somewhere. So I decided to continue this work necessary for beginners (and not only).

Screenshot of the table:

Table link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ppcYDIlYOO07g8-CHjdiyDUBkOfkOgvmoV-jNVQHdqw/edit?usp=sharing

Write your comments, wishes in this topic. Write new bounty campaigns that are not in the table. And I will correct the table.

Seems like CUPI bounty end up as a scam.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 05:55:11 AM

A couple of years ago, one of the users kept a table of bounty campaigns. But he disappeared somewhere. So I decided to continue this work necessary for beginners (and not only).

Screenshot of the table:

Table link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ppcYDIlYOO07g8-CHjdiyDUBkOfkOgvmoV-jNVQHdqw/edit?usp=sharing

Write your comments, wishes in this topic. Write new bounty campaigns that are not in the table. And I will correct the table.

Will you update this from time to time?and Are you listing all the ongoing Bounty or will make a Research for Legitimate only and not all of them?

We knew how scams happen in Bounty so better only list those campaigns that you think is worth joining and not everything that will suggest here.

sportclub2010 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:53:15 AM

If I knew this at the time of the launch of the bounty campaign, then I would not immediately add this campaign to the list. And if this became known only after a week, then it is better not to delete this campaign, but mark it as a scam. People who have already registered before should find out about this.
MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 07:09:32 PM

If I knew this at the time of the launch of the bounty campaign, then I would not immediately add this campaign to the list. And if this became known only after a week, then it is better not to delete this campaign, but mark it as a scam. People who have already registered before should find out about this.

I would suggest leaving a link or a screenshot of that the project is fraudulent, so that everyone can familiarize themselves.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:30:40 AM

Too many scam projects on your list OP, can you do some work round and remove the suspicious projects to keep the list cleaner? Some newbies might still be using such spreadsheets to choose bounties, the best projects presently are amepay, stobox, student coin, identity coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 08:35:01 AM

Too many scam projects on your list OP, can you do some work round and remove the suspicious projects to keep the list cleaner?
You are absolutely right. Some of the bounty of these lists have already been proven scams such as CUPI bounty, DeFi Yield Farming campaign. These scam bounties should be removed from this list as soon as possible. Because there are many newbie bounty hunters who can promote these scam bounty without analyzing anything.
MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 05:43:28 PM

Too many scam projects on your list OP, can you do some work round and remove the suspicious projects to keep the list cleaner?
You are absolutely right. Some of the bounty of these lists have already been proven scams such as CUPI bounty, DeFi Yield Farming campaign. These scam bounties should be removed from this list as soon as possible. Because there are many newbie bounty hunters who can promote these scam bounty without analyzing anything.

In the table, these projects are indicated as a scam, but DeFi Yield Farming is unclear, but a person is seen in a scam.

sportclub2010 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:27:04 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2020, 03:35:01 PM by sportclub2010

In 2017, bounty campaigns appeared every day. Then the bounty table looked beautiful. Now 10 days have passed, there is not a single new campaign. And the table is not maintained  Angry
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 07:02:36 AM

i don't think we should count uniswap as if it's a bounty campaign on bitcointalk, it's an airdrop to users who used their interface, finding good bounties nowadays is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
he didnt said bounty but he just clasify it as a defi . bounty has a different mechanics from airdrops  . what happen to uniswap is said to be an airdrop but its cool and funny at the same time if they awarded defi because defi for me isnt that good except from uniswap and the recent 1inch because those are only the legit and the majority of them are just scams  .

defi's , ieo's , airdrops , bounties , etc . all are still a thing until further notice , so right now im saying that good luck op for having this tough responsibility .
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 07:40:38 AM

I thought of you making such a list, but instead of just listing campaigns normally i think you can upgrade the spreadsheet by adding reviews or scores to each project. Because looking at the list i realize that many projects are of low quality and do not deserve a hunter contribution.

Cadaver20

Activity: 1442
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 07:44:25 AM

In 2017, bounty campaigns appeared every day. Then the bounty table looked beautiful. Now 10 days have passed, there is not a single new campaign. And the table is not maintained  Angry
This is obviously a good initiative. I hope you will update this topic regularly. But this list doesn't really need to update only for new campaign. I think before updating this list you should do a little research about the new campaign so that no scam bounty is added to this list.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 07:50:05 AM

In fact, it is unnecessary to present such a topic for the best bounty because it is safe to say that there is no best bounty now and we may not get good money from the bounty in the future.
Where the number of good projects is dwindling day by day and drowning in the sea, it is useless to come up with a good bounty.
I think we should remove ourselves from the bounty and use the best way to raise money.
Claudio99

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 07:57:51 AM

Actually this January 2021 is kinda boring when it comes to new bounty projects, apart from the base protocol newly launched twitter campaign and keytangO I don't see any high quality project worth promoting right now, thanks for sharing anyway OP

MishaSER

BIB Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 07:58:05 PM
Merited by sportclub2010 (1)

I see new bounty added from the list, I'm confused by BaseProtocol. The team was revealed, they had a scam project in the past.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: