Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Space expanding and big bang are lies.  (Read 242 times)
Pizzalover420 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 11:10:10 AM

They say the universe was created by a big bang and the universe is always expanding.

Big bangs create solar systems and stars, not universes.
What created the big bang, we see in all creation something begets something, did the big bang just magically appear?

They say the universe is expanding, but if it is infinite what can it expand into?

The truth is we are on our way to core. Gravity always pulls.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 01:30:24 PM

They say the universe is expanding, but if it is infinite what can it expand into?
First, we don't know that it's infinite.
Second, it's expanding into time. Get a balloon, paint some dots on it. Now blow up the balloon. The dots get further apart. This is because the balloon is expanding as time progresses.

Gravity always pulls.
Yes, but if space is expanding everywhere all the time, then gravity is only going to overcome that expansion at a local level, not at a universe-scale level.

Pizzalover420 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:33:28 PM

First, we don't know that it's infinite.
Second, it's expanding into time. Get a balloon, paint some dots on it. Now blow up the balloon. The dots get further apart. This is because the balloon is expanding as time progresses.

That`s what the "experts" say and the truth is it is infinite. A creator with unlimited time created it.
Space expanding into time, you have to give me some of what your on.

Yes, but if space is expanding everywhere all the time, then gravity is only going to overcome that expansion at a local level, not at a universe-scale level.

It is not expanding, according to nasa`s own math a peach I harvest should be the size of the milky way by next year. Why is it density not decreasing? why is the weight not going up?
Look at the picture that is what we are observing a illusion of space expanding. Sure the distance in between solar systems is expanding, but space is not.

Space expanding and Big bang, are theories not fact, they are wrong.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 02:40:06 PM

You should get your discovery published and peer-reviewed instead of posting it on some intertubes backwater forum.
Pizzalover420 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:43:24 PM

You should get your discovery published and peer-reviewed instead of posting it on some intertubes backwater forum.

Honestly deserve a nobel prize. Saving humanity from hitting core before it is to late. The longer the wait, the faster the pull.

I learned it from this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp2aMs38ERY  Watch yourself as a middle barrel, now imagine the barrels speed up the faster they get to core *there is no terminal velocity in space*.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:05:37 PM

the truth is it is infinite.
We have no way of knowing that. Personally, I've always been a fan of finite unbounded.

Space expanding into time, you have to give me some of what your on.
The balloon analogy is quite simple to understand. I assumed you were implying that space is expanding into 'nothing' or into 'more space', when that's not true. Space is all of space at the current time. The universe is expanding in the way that I outlined. If we take a snapshot of the current universe, it is bigger and has more space than a previous snapshot. But both have 'all space' as at that time.

It is not expanding, according to nasa`s own math a peach I harvest should be the size of the milky way by next year. Why is it density not decreasing? why is the weight not going up?
Space is expanding. Atoms are not expanding. That's why. Space is not made of atoms, it is a collection of fields. Consider elementary particles to be field perturbations. Atoms are held together by electromagnetism and the strong nuclear force; this has nothing to do with the expansion of the universe.

If you are asking about the scale at which expansion trumps gravity, then generally it's at the galactic cluster scale. The Milky Way and our local group will continue to remain gravitationally bound as the universe expands. Indeed our local group will eventually collapse under gravity. But the next group over, the Virgo cluster, will get ever farther from us due to the expansion of space. The separation is such that gravity loses.

Pizzalover420 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:46:30 PM

Cnut, let`s say space and elapsed duration... Because "space time" does not even exist, Nor this "vacuum of space" they talk about, and don`t get me started on "pear shaped earth" it is a egg shape.

There is space and there is elapsed duration, time is abstract to the persons POV.

To be honest I don`t understand you because you don`t make sense. Only things I can logic with reasoning and purpose make sense to me.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:34:10 PM

"space time" does not even exist, Nor this "vacuum of space"
Spacetime does exist. Space and time are intertwined. Relativistic effects are experimentally verifiable. This is why Einstein is a big deal.

I don`t understand you because you don`t make sense.
We will have to disagree! But please have a read about why Einstein's laws are a better approximation to reality than are Newton's.

Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:46:49 PM

Outright calling it lies are quite harsh,
Anyway that’s not even a proof, in science we need proof,
 thing like just write a wall of text and bragging like some politicians make your words much more untrustworthy,
How do you prove Big Bang? Get into the space exploration not just sending more text
How do you prove space expanding? Get to the space too.

I don’t believe Einstein invent light bulb with just talking and writing paper, get your hand dirty and failed 999 times before calling it is lies.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Pizzalover420 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:28:03 AM

Spacetime does exist. Space and time are intertwined. Relativistic effects are experimentally verifiable. This is why Einstein is a big deal.

If I don`t move, does time still go by? You don`t need space for time. Also time is relative to the persons POV.
Say space and elapsed duration, now motion and time are connected, you can`t have motion without time.

Einstein was a idiot, he stole his mathematics from his first wife, that is why he gave her the prize money when they divorced, he led everyone on a wild goose chase.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:34:44 AM

If I don`t move, does time still go by? You don`t need space for time. Also time is relative to the persons POV.
Say space and elapsed duration, now motion and time are connected, you can`t have motion without time.

Einstein was a idiot, he stole his mathematics from his first wife, that is why he gave her the prize money when they divorced, he led everyone on a wild goose chase.

How do you know that if you don't move, time exists this way or that? We know of nothing that doesn't move. Everything moves. Even when we get close to absolute zero thereby stopping all molecular motion in something, the thing still movers through space right along with the planet. So, until we stop something from moving, we will never know what happens to time regarding something that doesn't move.

Just because Einstein was a puppet, doesn't necessarily equate to him being an idiot.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 07:14:32 AM

What created the big bang, we see in all creation something begets something, did the big bang just magically appear?
The bang that was so big needs a huge amount of energy and the source of that energy is God unknown.

More infinity = infinity.

Nope, it will be easily proven as the distance will get shorter, inverse than what we known.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:45:07 PM

did the big bang just magically appear?

God-of-the-gaps makes his valiant last stand!

In the far future, when we have scientific understanding of the entire universe, but perhaps are still unable to explain why the universe came into being... there will still be someone claiming this means that God did it.
Human scientific achievement is incredible. We can trace the universe back almost to the instant of its creation... and yet we can't explain that creation itself. We can theorise, we can extrapolate, but science relies on evidence and so far there is no real evidence of what caused the big bang. It's an absurd argument to suggest that the absence of knowledge here invalidates proven, experimentally verifiable and reproducible evidence for all or any human scientific achievement.
"We can't explain it, therefore God did it" is utter nonsense. God-of-the-gaps is utter nonsense.

Quote from: Shelley
I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Disruptivas
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1463

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:26:40 PM

Maybe you will like a movie called 'Mr. Nobody', that talk (and illustrate in beauty way) the Big Crunch, a hypothesis of retraction of the universe. In the Big Crunch scenario, the density of matter is higher than gravitational attraction, resulting in overcoming the expansion which began with the Big Bang. The expansion will stop and then, the contraction will inevitably follow.

Big Bounce is another variant of theory, that putting a 'cyclic' in the Big Crunch hypotheses.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pizzalover420 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 11:28:50 PM

In the far future, when we have scientific understanding of the entire universe, but perhaps are still unable to explain why the universe came into being... there will still be someone claiming this means that God did it.
Human scientific achievement is incredible. We can trace the universe back almost to the instant of its creation... and yet we can't explain that creation itself. We can theorise, we can extrapolate, but science relies on evidence and so far there is no real evidence of what caused the big bang. It's an absurd argument to suggest that the absence of knowledge here invalidates proven, experimentally verifiable and reproducible evidence for all or any human scientific achievement.
"We can't explain it, therefore God did it" is utter nonsense. God-of-the-gaps is utter nonsense.

Well if you believe in basic math a Creator did create it.

1 + 1  =  2, is a universal constant.
Every group of 3 contains 3 units, is a universal constant.
Every creation has a Creator, is a universal constant.

If we can assume every set of 3 has 3 units, we can assume every creation has a creator. For every creation we see has one.

Show me two examples of something spawning from nothing, I`ll show you everything has a creator.

I don`t believe in a "god" I believe in a "creator". Somethings beget somethings, nothing begets nothing. Big bangs don`t just spawn out of thin air, basic math proves it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 12:53:18 AM

Well if you believe in basic math a Creator did create it. - Just remember a couple of things about believing and knowing. Believing something doesn't pertain towards truth. Knowing something does.

Basic and not-so-basic math is virtual. Basic math doesn't exist outside of virtual reality. But God is proven by the machine universe (machines have makers), and by some of the combinations of physics laws (combining cause-and-effect with entropy and complexity.

1 + 1  =  2, is a universal constant. - 1 + 1 = 2 is virtual. Why? Because there are no two things in the universe that are exactly alike. In reality, 1 + 1 is always 1 + 1.
Every group of 3 contains 3 units, is a universal constant. - Every group of 3 is virtual. Why? Because there are no 3 things in the universe that are exactly the same. So, 3 does not exist in reality.
Every creation has a Creator, is a universal constant. - The Creator is a virtual designation, just as God is. Every created thing in the universe is at least slightly different than every other created thing in the univers. God is 1. And like He is 1, so is everything in His creation.

If we can assume every set of 3 has 3 units, we can assume every creation has a creator. For every creation we see has one. - Outside of virtual, there are no sets of 3. There are only sets of 1 + 1 + 1.

Show me two examples of something spawning from nothing, I`ll show you everything has a creator. - There isn't any "nothing" in the universe. There is only 1 solidity. The whole universe is filled with vibration, top to bottom, everywhere within.

I don`t believe in a "god" I believe in a "creator". Somethings beget somethings, nothing begets nothing. Big bangs don`t just spawn out of thin air, basic math proves it.

Big Bang Theory disproves Big Bang. How? BBT uses the current math and physics of the universe to try to predict what the original math and physics of the universe must have been. But since the original math and physics was different - just as BB universe was different - there is no way to use present math and physics to determine what past math and physics were like for sure. Big Bang fails.

We have been lied to by standard math and science so that "scientists" can make money. True reality doesn't fit our virtual ideals.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 01:29:59 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2020, 04:27:06 PM by franky1

there is alot of science and maths involved.
everything from ageing the water on our planet being older than the suns hydrogen
working out the physics of the trajectory our sun is on and where it came from billions of years ago

also the micro and nano physics of everything

in short the universe was just a plasma wave of tiny wavelengths they when crossing each other caused interferance and eventually forming small balls of energy looping around each other like a furball smaller than an atom

these furballs of wavelength had an up or down spin and are called quarks
 the up and down quarks fused together by gluons to then produce protons(2^1v) and neutrons(2v1^) which then made atoms by attracting electrons for each proton neutron pair

how hydrogen(1electron/proton/neutron triplet) then formed into helium(2e/p/n triplet) and then more complex atoms
then how the magnetic/nuclear pull on these atoms created matter
how this matter pushed and pulled to create new gases then new liquids then new solid matter or just fused together into bigger masses

how that matter then centered into a huge mass that under soo much pressure just combusted and then exploded out

even now you can still hear and measure the wavelengths that are soo old yet so powerful they could have only came from a big bang

its called a big bang and not a big flash because of the wavelengths of everything right down to the sub atomic level that can be measured

again
inshort before the big bang was just a gaseus plasma of waves

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:37:14 AM

Big bangs don`t just spawn out of thin air

The Big Bang isn't a theory of the creation of the universe, it's a theory of the history of the universe.
The Big Bang happened in the universe, it didn't create the universe.

We can trace things back to the Big Bang with an impressive degree of certainty. Cosmological redshift and the CMB help us to do this.

"What happened before the Big Bang?" cannot currently be answered, because we don't have an understanding of the physics at such high energies and small sizes. Certainly quantum effects become vastly more important, though, and we are entering a realm of exotic fields and complex probability densities rather than the familiar realm of objects. At this scale, cause and effect may be thrown into question; we just don't know.

But the argument that "this can't be explained, therefore this caused it" isn't convincing.
"What happened before time began?" also makes no sense, and is akin to asking "what's north of the north pole?".

Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:06:47 PM

They say the universe was created by a big bang and the universe is always expanding.

Big bangs create solar systems and stars, not universes.

You are right that gravity pulls things together, but we shouldn't forget that there are many massive objects in the universe that have gravitation. For example we don't float into space because of the earth gravitation which exceeds the one of the sun. Once we get to close to the sun we wouldn't be able to escape anymore and get pulled into the sun. The same could be true for the universe, if there are mass heavy objects at the outer layers of the universe and the center universe would be fairly empty, then gravitation should pull the stars and planets into expansion.
J9 - Coinhost

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:17:21 PM

Do you any astrophysics/scientific credentials? Asking for a friend.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:27:44 PM

Do you any astrophysics/scientific credentials? Asking for a friend.

I do, not sure about the OP Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:56:45 PM

There are many scientists who recognize expanding universe and big bang as theories. Then, nobody cares enough to get some other opposing theories going, so after a while the theory people start accepting these theories as truth. Then the media and the universities jump on the band wagon, and tell everybody that we found out some deep scientific facts - EU and BB.

Meanwhile the two truths are ignored. what are these two truths? Here they are:
1. No proof for EU and BB;
2. Electric Cosmos - https://www.electric-cosmos.org/.

Cool

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: