Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid 2.0 UK has suffered massively and BTC is dropping  (Read 475 times)
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 09:45:36 AM

Bitcoin is not dropping because of covid , a day ago bitcoin reach a new ATH of 25,000$ and now back to 24,000$+, I believe it's just like every other simple corrections like before, though if the covid 2.0 gets out of hand people might be forced to sell, I do hope we will never get to that
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 09:53:30 AM

Bitcoin is not dropping because of covid , a day ago bitcoin reach a new ATH of 25,000$ and now back to 24,000$+, I believe it's just like every other simple corrections like before, though if the covid 2.0 gets out of hand people might be forced to sell, I do hope we will never get to that
If the governments implement a faster ban on flights this time then we might avoid a catastrophe with the new strain. Hopefully it will not affect the bitcoin prices but if it will ever affect, I think only a small portion of the whole market will be selling since there are more institutional investors that are in there for the long term hold. Believe in the market, the prices will definitely go up but do not let your guard down.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:13:36 AM

If the governments implement a faster ban on flights this time then we might avoid a catastrophe with the new strain. Hopefully it will not affect the bitcoin prices but if it will ever affect, I think only a small portion of the whole market will be selling since there are more institutional investors that are in there for the long term hold. Believe in the market, the prices will definitely go up but do not let your guard down.
people are more prepared now.  we already have paraphernalia to prevent and stop the old version of the covid and this can work better too on the new version as long as we are using it properly plus we can add in the incoming released of the covid vaccines ,

covid version 2 wont be that life threatening but btc prices can drop again just like the old times when the first cases of covid starts but as long as people adjust and loosen/lighten the banning that are happening the price of btc can return to normal again .
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 10:55:54 AM

people are more prepared now.  we already have paraphernalia to prevent and stop the old version of the covid and this can work better too on the new version as long as we are using it properly plus we can add in the incoming released of the covid vaccines ,
But the latest one that faster to spread is here and we must admit that this is a Highbreed ,Sounds very scary mate.Lets make the world safe from this one.
covid version 2 wont be that life threatening but btc prices can drop again just like the old times when the first cases of covid starts but as long as people adjust and loosen/lighten the banning that are happening the price of btc can return to normal again .
Lol why not threatening ?we don't even Know if the vaccine we have now are effective in this one,because this is much deadlier than the first.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 11:37:49 AM

The price is controlled by big investment firms and so is the reason we are not seeing any major corrections even though the price is about to touch $25k, whenever there is a small correction these firms are investing heavily. The new strain will be a threatening concern as it is spreading faster than the first strains.

~
Lol why not threatening ?we don't even Know if the vaccine we have now are effective in this one,because this is much deadlier than the first.
A positive attitude  Cheesy. It is a fact that we have no idea about the effectiveness and the sides effects of the vaccines that are developed.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 06:48:31 PM

From the researchers study on the subject, it looks like this is not going to be that difficult to break neither. The Chinese vaccination uses dead cells of the virus to make your body understand it, study it, beat it (well its already dead but you got it) and be ready for the virus, it is not the ideal situation but definitely 100% better than not having the vaccination, the UK one seems like it works in a way to make your body change, think of it like you are mutating yourself against the mutation of the virus. Not mutating in a way that you are going to be enlisted by charles xavier tomorrow, not that kind of mutation don't worry Cheesy but your body will change towards a human that is ready to fight these type of viruses, be more ready for anything.

If that is the case (I am not scientist, I am just telling what I have read) covid could mutate a million times and as long as it is about the same virus without too much change, we can defend ourselves.

tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 07:22:55 PM

I don't think this is right - the new strain appears to be more transmissible certainly, but from what I have read there is no evidence that it is more serious nor that it will be resistant to any vaccine.

We need to be really careful about spreading misinformation.

See here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55388846
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 08:51:20 PM

I don't think this is right - the new strain appears to be more transmissible certainly, but from what I have read there is no evidence that it is more serious nor that it will be resistant to any vaccine.

We need to be really careful about spreading misinformation.

See here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55388846

It cant be known until there are evidence or people had been infected to show on what are the symptoms and its complications.It sucks to hear out these kind of news when we do enter
this year end.

Im already anticipating or hoping that next year will be the year where everything would go back to normal but it seems this might take a little longer or further more due to this
new strain and also talking with BTC is dropping then on what we are currently seeing then its totally opposite on what had been said here.
In spite of dropping then its mooning instead.Lastly, corona doesn't have any correlation for its price to be dictated on whats happening outside.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████