Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Earning Methods  (Read 188 times)
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2021, 03:46:31 PM

As we all know many people are making money from Airdrops and Bounty. I have been working in it for a long time, So a lot of people ask me how they can make money from this method. But when I tell them about it, they don't understand, And ask if there is a job that can make us money online. I don't know of any work that is online job. I want you guys to point out some ways that are different from airdrops or bounty. Share your experiences in comments

These are a good source of method if you find a legit bounty campaign.
Moreover if you want to earn more money by taking micro tasks then better to find it from freelancing sites.
You can also do translations and if you have some other abilities then you can post ads.
And if you can also manage to get some investments, then can try their luck in trading.
Hope this helps you OP.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 03:49:44 PM

There are many ways to earn money in networking such as joining this forum or other forums it helps a lot because there are people who provide information such as bitcoin mining or things that can help in daily life and I can say also that the bounty earns a lot if it is legit and listed in a big exchanger but it is inevitable to have a bounty scam so for me bounty hunters will work better if that bounty has funds or escrowed so that it does not wasted the effort of bounty hunters in joining bounties.There are many ways to earn money in networking such as joining this forum or other forums it helps a lot because there are people who provide information such as bitcoin mining or things that can help in daily life and I can say also that the bounty earns a lot if it is legit and listed in a big exchanger but it is inevitable to have a bounty scam so for me bounty hunters will work better if that bounty has funds or escrowed so that it does not wasted the effort of bounty hunters in joining bounty

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 03:57:22 PM

As we all know many people are making money from Airdrops and Bounty. I have been working in it for a long time, So a lot of people ask me how they can make money from this method. But when I tell them about it, they don't understand, And ask if there is a job that can make us money online. I don't know of any work that is online job. I want you guys to point out some ways that are different from airdrops or bounty. Share your experiences in comments
Without investment there is no better than Bounty/Airdrop to make money. However, you can earn money by trading or arbitrage with a small investment. Other than that, mining can also be tried, but you need a little more tools which means extra money. Generally, the fact that making money on crypto is easier compared to others makes it attractive. But remember, there is a risk of losing as well as gaining.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 04:00:08 PM

Bounties and airdrops pays you for doing task. You won't receive the payment without completing those required task. Mainly you promote their business in this way. So it can be consider as job but everyone don't like these. Cause many bounties and airdrops project doesn't give payment or end as scam. There are numerous of way to earn money/crypto from online. But for this your friends need to have skill in different things. Many jobs available at online platform. See this topic, it might help you
[Information] Online Job Websites about Crypto and that pays in Crypto

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 07:09:36 PM

Participating in bounties I considered it as my part time job but those people who asking you about the job this bounty is not perfect for them, as you said they did not understand so it's not recommendable, they don't have yet knowledge about cryptocurrency. There are many ways to make money online just tell them to search in google there were many articles how to make money on internet but if they want online job only two sites that I know Upwork and Freelancer.

I think bounties were never meant to be a job,,, the 2017 bullrun was what raised expectations from both sides (hunters and the bounty providers). I always saw my campaigns here on this forum as additional to what I liked about the project, and a way to show support other than buying or holding. These days though,,,

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 07:14:05 PM

I recommend that you learn about stacking, farming and the like.
You can make very good money on them, especially in those moments when the market is in deep correction, now is not a very good time to invest money there, but it is very successful for investing your time in training.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 08:45:09 PM

I do not why you are asking such a question because there are many many more ways to earn from crypto market now especially in the era of defi where you can start small and build your portfolio but keep in m8nd nothing comes freeyou have put some in and eth staking is also a good thing.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: