Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we still profit from Ripple?  (Read 221 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 06:03:30 PM

I don't like Ripple at all.

Yesterday I shorted at Bitmex at 2x and today I closed my position for a hefty profit at 28c.

BUT now I start thinking... where should be the bottom? 10c? 1c? ZERO? Can we profit if it tanks enough? What are the chances of short recovery?

What is your speculation - where will be the bottom?
I think the chances of a fast recovery are almost zero, people got scared now that they know the SEC is going to file a lawsuit against it and there are enough reasons to think the SEC is going to win this, or at least that is my perspective, which means that XRP is going to face harsher regulations and I will not be surprised if a great deal of exchanges drop the coin in order to avoid problems with the SEC, to me this has the potential to be the beginning of the end for XRP which is why almost everyone is getting out of the coin.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lorokan

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 09:40:53 PM

Impossibility does not exist in crypto currency and this is why you cannot write off ripple just yet; since the focus of the thread is on profit; i would say ofcourse you can still take profits from ripple if you can trade efficiently; but i suppose that the profits will be in little percentages. Do your research and get it right.
BigBoy89 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 02:34:19 AM

After my last reply about that Ripple is stable at 27c and how I'm still hesitated to go long on Ripple, it jumped to 34c.

For the record, I didn't go long at the end and kept my profit from shortening it in the first place after the SEC suit alert.

Closing the topic to avoid spam.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀