Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mtgox  (Read 1438 times)
reg (OP)

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 11:29:43 AM

the new version requires php file opener! when I tried to download from web got scanning programs that said i had critical erors that coulbe fixed "for a price " or microsoft version which revealed 880 errors but the fix needed the software key! I have neither so my computer is now (faulty) and my bitcoins are stuck in mtgox's walllet!!  nice one mtgox- any ideas here on the forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reg (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2011, 04:22:54 PM

update 16:21 GMT 7/12/2011
not having a response to my request to access previous platform- can I suggest I send you a receiving address and you transfer the bit coins to my wallet. If I can remind anyone there of mary poppins and the little boy who said the bank would not give him his penny back etc. I need those bitcoins to make a timely purchace- they are mine and i want them back -there was nothing wrong with my computer on the previous withdrawal and suddenly you upodate and suddenly my computer is faulty!! I would appreciate a speedy response. R Hardy
- Show quoted text -
MagicalTux
VIP

Activity: 608
Merit: 501

-

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 03:33:33 AM

It seems that based on your explanation you have installed some kind of spyware or virus.

I would recommend you to install an antivirus software (a real one) on your computer as soon as possible.

Our website requires no soft of extra software. A simple web browser should do.
reg (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 06:45:13 AM

thanks for your reply. are you suggesting that avast is not capable enough? if so could you recomend a relevant antivirus software for bitcoin type problems? regards reg.
Mt.Gox Support
VIP

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 07:27:18 AM

thanks for your reply. are you suggesting that avast is not capable enough? if so could you recomend a relevant antivirus software for bitcoin type problems? regards reg.

Well they are all "good" as long as they are up to date, you could also try another one as well (but have to remove your actual one). Still, if you have a virus it is some times easier to reinstall your computer than being able to nuke it. Good luck.

Mt.Gox : The Leading International Bitcoin Exchange.
Mt.Gox Merchant Solutions : https://mtgox.com/merchant
reg (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 10:51:07 AM

ok I am in an internet cafe and I have the same problem. the software guy here says he does not have the software to open, 0/withdraw.php   ?  now please give me an understandable set of instructions to withdraw 8 bitcoins to this address  15sVTE51FyVpEnZw2SM9E9g4aEAz8SG1vW   . If I am not following the correct procedure ie; log in, select withdraw BTC in an orange link- whereby I get either an error must be logged in or a request to find a file to open pfp files then please sort this out .I am getting increasingly frustrated. Using another computer in my opinion rules out spyware or a virus on my home computer. 10;45am GMT 8/12/2011 . reg.
- Show quoted text -
reg (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 12:34:18 PM

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: MtGox
Today at 12:28:43 PM

Reply with quote Edit message Delete message  #6
I also think its their site but I am in a david and goliath situation. The transaction 6 days ago was not me- now I am worried that the 8 bitcoins are not actually in the mtgox wallet at all!!  Unfortunately I am no computer whiz kid and just trying to withdraw my coins to another a/c. You will notice I was quickly closed out by the mtgox gestapo and so far as I know nobody from mtgox gives a damm about my problem. as their gestapo said one person in the world has withdrawn bitcoins and one not- so far we are even. my only recourse now is this open forum so if there is anyone out there who would assist in resolving my plight I would be extreamly gratefull. I will gladly admit if I am the bozo that did not click this or double right click that! but as yet no one has told me so- no one, not another member of mt gox-not mtgox, nobody on the open forum or the space station circling the earth- no one!! .  reg.
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 01:54:54 PM

The withdraw URL on MtGox looks nothing like 0/withdraw.php. I think you're doing something completely wrong, but it's hard to tell what without a detailed description of what URL you are trying to open and what you're clicking. Which browser/version are you using?
reg (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 02:13:04 PM

thanks for your comment. this is the problem I am not sure what you mean by url I am running windows xp I tried using firefox and google chrome by logging in and going to the link in orange 0/withdrawal.php. I also think I am doing something wrong but as yet you are the first to respond (before anyone in the world). I had no problem with the old version but think I may have to set something up but there are no instructions other than this:
Two APIs are available at this point: the HTTP api (available by posting to mtgox.com/code/*) and the websocket API.
which means nothing at all to me- perhaps you could advise me? reg
reg (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 04:01:55 PM

Other users have asked what URL I am using- as I cannot speak computer , I asked google and I am logging in from HTTP// MtGox.com on the internet. I can always log in ok but get the impression I must do something further related to this:
Two APIs are available at this point: the HTTP api (available by posting to
mtgox.com/code/*) and the websocket API.
This means nothing to me! neither are there any instructions or FAQ's but I have been told the withdrawal URL looks completely different to :
0/withdrawal BTC with an orange link that gives me the error code. This has been going on now for two day with little constructive feedback 16:00GMT
8/12/2011 as usual I am posting progress on the forum! reg.
reg (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 06:51:16 PM

18:45. How do I access the withdrawal page?

Two APIs are available at this point: the HTTP api (available by posting to
mtgox.com/code/*) and the websocket API.

After I log in I do not understand what you need me to do with this? post what? how? will you please respond to my request. reg
reg (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 08:44:45 PM

copy of letter to forum member  PROBLEM SOLVED.
many thanks for your assistance : That just worked and was all I was trying to get for nearly two days, I feel like offering a general apology to all for trying every way I could to get the info but I learned the method when about 4 its called (pester power) Thank you again it should all go quiet now-untill I get another problem. Kind regards reg.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: