Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donnie Finance will Airdrop 10% of DON Token Supply to IOST Holders  (Read 114 times)
Imran232 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:55:55 AM

From IOST medium profile they share that They made a new partnership with a Korean based project called Donnie Finance. And Donnie finance is going to make a airdrop to promot their project. Donnie is going to share 10% of their total supply as airdrop reward. Only IOST holder is eligible for this bounty.

How to participate:

Airdrop will be conducted on exchanges, which will be announced over the coming days. We will be updating the lists of supporting exchanges on our official channels.

DON snapshot date:

2021.02.25 (Thur) 16:00 (GMT+8) snapshot will be taken first block created after Feb 25 16:00 (GMT+8)

Release schedule:

Airdrop will be distributed within a week from the snapshot date. (The exact date of the snapshot may vary from exchanges).

For exchanges, if you wish to support IOST snapshot DON airdrop, please close deposit and withdrawal by Thursday 25 Feb, 00:00 (UTC+8) and share IOST wallet to IOST foundation.

Donnie Finance
Audited and Secured by: Halborn, SLOW MIST
Major Partners: HUSD, Cobak, Tpay, DeFi Code.

If you want to know more about this announcement you can check here.

I am not a financial advisor. And i don't suggest anyone to invest IOST. I just share this news too all f you. If you want to do anything do your own risk.

I want to say to moderator of this thread that i was little bit confused about that which thread this post should be? If this post dosn't suit here please move it. Which Will help me to understand.   
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 11:15:13 AM

is there any exchange that supports this airdrop? because I myself am more interested in storing it on an exchange, even though in a personal wallet it is very safe but to reduce costs and hassle I prefer to store it on an exchange.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
epis11

Activity: 295
Merit: 54

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 04:54:20 PM

Hi Can you show us the list of supported exchanges I still have my iost in my Binance accout ready to sell but if Binance will support it I will wait till the snapshot and I want to know what is the use of Donnie Finance?
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:04:34 PM

how if i keep my IOST in citadel site, is this site support this airdrop ?
is there will be 1:1 airdrop for IOST holders or there will be another calculations for this airdrop
thanks

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 09:09:08 PM

Hi Can you show us the list of supported exchanges I still have my iost in my Binance accout ready to sell but if Binance will support it I will wait till the snapshot and I want to know what is the use of Donnie Finance?

depends on this article major exchange will support this airdrop
https://medium.com/iost/koreas-donnie-finance-to-airdrop-10-of-donnie-token-supply-to-iost-holders-72b1293a73e4
but, its better to wait an official announcement from donnie finance team

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:12:36 AM

So far there has been no announcement about which exchanges support Donnie Finance's Airdrop, as well as the calculation of the Airdrop share.
I saw that the DON token was already traded on the Coinone exchange at 1.9 KRW, but the volume was still low.
https://coinone.co.kr/exchange/trade/don/krw
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 04:29:46 AM

There is a little lack of information and explanation here as for me. Short project presentation and invitation to participate in airdrop, hmm
You need to be patient to wait for detailed information about this Airdrop program. To know more about the Donnie Financial project you can visit their website https://donnie.finance/about
And to follow the development of Donnie Finance you can follow their twitter account https://twitter.com/DonnieFinance
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: