Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN] Graphene [GFN] 100,000+ TPS💎Sharding • CASPER • Golang • eWASM • dAPPs  (Read 5150 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 10:44:04 PM

Yeah that's totally true. Most users criticising the project barely read to understand, hence the steady backlash from them. There's no project that is beyond technical issues no matter how strictly calculated. I advise everyone waiting on the graphene airdrop to continue to excercise patience, soon enough the team would be able to fix the technical issues prolonging the due airdrop.

We should not prematurely judge the project, the airdrop participants have come a long way to discredit the project, I still believe in this project, there's good potential in this project I, in fact, made a thread about Graphene as a project with good potential they have their roadmap I believe they want to be on the target of the completion date so all we need to do is wait and of course buy more if we have the available fund, of course, this is not a financial advice invest only on funds that you can afford to lose.

I believe that once the airdrop problem has been overcome, the team will be able to resume development at 100% in order to achieve the goals set out in the roadmap, the mainnet is still in play by 2022

I hope there will be no changes in the mainnet but honestly, this airdrop is very annoying for many holders and new members they really want it to finish so they can concentrate and can decide the floor at the price of Graphene because new investors know that as long as the supply is not completed through the airdrop they can't decide to buy because everybody wants to buy on the floor because there will always dumpers in airdrops.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoJor09O

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 07:10:31 AM

Yeah that's totally true. Most users criticising the project barely read to understand, hence the steady backlash from them. There's no project that is beyond technical issues no matter how strictly calculated. I advise everyone waiting on the graphene airdrop to continue to excercise patience, soon enough the team would be able to fix the technical issues prolonging the due airdrop.

We should not prematurely judge the project, the airdrop participants have come a long way to discredit the project, I still believe in this project, there's good potential in this project I, in fact, made a thread about Graphene as a project with good potential they have their roadmap I believe they want to be on the target of the completion date so all we need to do is wait and of course buy more if we have the available fund, of course, this is not a financial advice invest only on funds that you can afford to lose.

I believe that once the airdrop problem has been overcome, the team will be able to resume development at 100% in order to achieve the goals set out in the roadmap, the mainnet is still in play by 2022

I hope there will be no changes in the mainnet but honestly, this airdrop is very annoying for many holders and new members they really want it to finish so they can concentrate and can decide the floor at the price of Graphene because new investors know that as long as the supply is not completed through the airdrop they can't decide to buy because everybody wants to buy on the floor because there will always dumpers in airdrops.

Exactly. Most people prefer to buy on the floor because of its advantages. Whatever the case is, I can't wait to get done with this airdrop.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 02:30:04 PM

I agree with you, this process has taken a long time but has allowed the price to come down a lot and will likely be able to come down further when the last 3 airdrops can be claimed.

I think it will be very interesting to see what the bottom will be to buy and buckle down when the mainnet is launched.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 02:02:48 PM

I agree with you, this process has taken a long time but has allowed the price to come down a lot and will likely be able to come down further when the last 3 airdrops can be claimed.

I think it will be very interesting to see what the bottom will be to buy and buckle down when the mainnet is launched.

I have my funds ready to buy when all the airdrops are claimed and the price reaches the floor although it's not going to be easy to know beforehand the floor price there's always dumper like all the past 3 airdrops and I know I'm not  the only one who expects a dump, you're lucky if you bought at the floor price for a good with good potential.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
amopettyaf

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 09:26:58 AM

I have my funds ready to buy when all the airdrops are claimed and the price reaches the floor although it's not going to be easy to know beforehand the floor price there's always dumper like all the past 3 airdrops and I know I'm not  the only one who expects a dump, you're lucky if you bought at the floor price for a good with good potential.

Seems like everyone is ready. 
Most people anticipating the price reaches the floor, so their investment can look good, which is kinda great. Only if it plays out like that. Let's continue to hope it does, after all the delay in airdrop is not absolutely a bad thing, considering the fact that it puts investors and holders at an advantage as price continues to drop.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2022, 12:35:10 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2022, 12:51:49 PM by robelneo

I have my funds ready to buy when all the airdrops are claimed and the price reaches the floor although it's not going to be easy to know beforehand the floor price there's always dumper like all the past 3 airdrops and I know I'm not  the only one who expects a dump, you're lucky if you bought at the floor price for a good with good potential.

Most people anticipating the price reaches the floor, so their investment can look good, which is kinda great. Only if it plays out like that. Let's continue to hope it does, after all the delay in airdrop is not absolutely a bad thing, considering the fact that it puts investors and holders at an advantage as price continues to drop.

The drop in the price is because of impatient and loss of confidence yesterday's price was the lowest so far but it's not the floor yet, the floor can only come after all the airdrops are completed, there are always dumpers so even if we still go lower I don't think people are going to buy big time as long as those airdrops are hanging those people who believe in this project will not put a huge amount to invest they can go a small percentage of what they are going to invest.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Cappex

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 01:14:43 PM

I have my funds ready to buy when all the airdrops are claimed and the price reaches the floor although it's not going to be easy to know beforehand the floor price there's always dumper like all the past 3 airdrops and I know I'm not  the only one who expects a dump, you're lucky if you bought at the floor price for a good with good potential.

The drop in the price is because of impatient and loss of confidence yesterday's price was the lowest so far but it's not the floor yet, the floor can only come after all the airdrops are completed, there are always dumpers so even if we still go lower I don't think people are going to buy big time as long as those airdrops are hanging those people who believe in this project will not put a huge amount to invest they can go a small percentage of what they are going to invest.

I believe that today's purchase price is negligible if the Graphene investment strategy is long-term.
a layer 1 that introduces scalability and allows the creation of an ecosystem thanks to smart contracts will be remarkably successful if it works
better to buy and wait rather than wait to buy (obviously it's my opinion, always DYOR)
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2022, 11:01:13 PM

I believe that today's purchase price is negligible if the Graphene investment strategy is long-term.
a layer 1 that introduces scalability and allows the creation of an ecosystem thanks to smart contracts will be remarkably successful if it works
better to buy and wait rather than wait to buy (obviously it's my opinion, always DYOR)
Of course, I respect your opinion as part of the team, everything is all about projection, the supporters and investors do not like what the team project right now, the airdrop is hanging they are waiting for a fix that takes a lot of time to finish and the supporters and investors are impatient, they will only buy and wait if they see movement in the roadmap but right now they are waiting to buy, everything is on the team and they have to do their part.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 11:28:46 PM

Of course, I respect your opinion as part of the team, everything is all about projection, the supporters and investors do not like what the team project right now, the airdrop is hanging they are waiting for a fix that takes a lot of time to finish and the supporters and investors are impatient, they will only buy and wait if they see movement in the roadmap but right now they are waiting to buy, everything is on the team and they have to do their part.

What I am awaiting here is about the comparison table that they did post before comparing with ETH, EOS and TRON. I believe there are others. So waiting what is happening to their network. Can they compete with those existing networks? Now, we have new ones like Polygon, Avax, BSC and SOL. So their competitors are growing. They need to act fast because people tend to forget easily.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2022, 06:25:12 AM

What I am awaiting here is about the comparison table that they did post before comparing with ETH, EOS and TRON. I believe there are others. So waiting what is happening to their network. Can they compete with those existing networks? Now, we have new ones like Polygon, Avax, BSC and SOL. So their competitors are growing. They need to act fast because people tend to forget easily.
This is what attract people from their project because of what they are going to give to the industry, but everything is still in paper until the platform is up and everything will start when they finish the airdrop it's the first step to regain the trust of the community because right there's so many questions, and I don't think supporters will easily forget Graphene once you've invested on it it's already a part of you even if you dump it.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Cappex

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 10:11:38 PM

This is what attract people from their project because of what they are going to give to the industry, but everything is still in paper until the platform is up and everything will start when they finish the airdrop it's the first step to regain the trust of the community because right there's so many questions, and I don't think supporters will easily forget Graphene once you've invested on it it's already a part of you even if you dump it.

I am confident that Graphene's technology will make us forget all the delays due to the airdrop within a year.
I think the team has come to a point very close to the solution, it seems that the new methods for calculating snapshoots are reliable and therefore we may be close to the solution.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2022, 01:03:55 PM

I am confident that Graphene's technology will make us forget all the delays due to the airdrop within a year.
I think the team has come to a point very close to the solution, it seems that the new methods for calculating snapshoots are reliable and therefore we may be close to the solution.
You have done a great job as the admin of the telegram and part of the team, communicating with the community is not really easy, everyone has their interest to take care of, I don't know how close it is and how reliable it is, but the reputation of the team depends so much on the new solution, it's a made or break for this project, I just hope they can give us the exact date so the community will stop their suspicion.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Cappex

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 08:51:00 PM

The Crypto world is very complex, we have great gain possibilities but huge unexpected risks along the way.
Today Graphene is a promise, and the complaints I read in chat about the airdrops will not even remain as a souvenir in the long run.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2022, 01:07:40 PM

The Crypto world is very complex, we have great gain possibilities but huge unexpected risks along the way.
Today Graphene is a promise, and the complaints I read in chat about the airdrops will not even remain as a souvenir in the long run.

If Graphene proves to be a great project those airdrop participants will regret and remember in sadness how they dump GFN, we can only move from all these bad talks and complaints if we have the date of the remaining airdrop so my question still is do we have a date of the airdrop and if there's still no date can we have an estimated date, like day, week or months to go, as part of the team you should have inside info.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
jsker2

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 05:47:12 PM

we already know the term aidrop?
Cappex

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 09:39:25 PM

the distribution of the airdrop is currently on standy due to some problems during the snapshots that indicated an incorrect balance to some users, the team is working and has done numerous tests to solve this problem.
from the latest news shared in chat it seems that progress has been made, I think not much is missing
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 03:36:42 PM

the distribution of the airdrop is currently on standy due to some problems during the snapshots that indicated an incorrect balance to some users, the team is working and has done numerous tests to solve this problem.
from the latest news shared in chat it seems that progress has been made, I think not much is missing

I seldom check the airdrop and prefers to check this thread for any announcement because it will be eventually announced here I check the telegram group an hour ago and was surprised that people are still hanging on and patiently waiting and believes that this is the next highly potential coin in the making the whole community are hoping that it really is the case.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 04:28:09 PM

Hello everyone.  I'm with the team.  It is true that this resolution has taken a long time.  Too long.  What happened is that we wanted to make sure that we had the right snapshots this time around and because of this, we wanted to put out an update when we fix the issue.  We want to make absolutely certain that this time we proceed with the proper procedure and that there aren't any mistakes because any other mistakes could make the project look bad.  Already it looks bad that we have taken this long to fix this issue.  All we can do is thank everyone that is still standing by for their patience and that we hope the resolution is reached shortly.  I have tried to relay information to our community through the different social channels but I understand that everyone wants a proper update so we intend to give the community one once we are certain that this airdrop issue has been resolved.  

I hope everyone has/had a great weekend and an even better week.  

Well said right now we trust your words that things will be ok and airdrop will proceed without any issue anymore the airdrop is the only one that stops us from moving on but it's something that should be addressed and it should be addressed properly if some members of the community are alarmed
because of the very long wait we have to bear it, they have invested their time and money, updating us and communicating is the only way to assure that the team is still on it.
I cannot dump my shares because you continue to communicate I will be regretting if I dump without giving a chance to the team to prove themselves.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?

VS
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Cappex

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 07:52:47 PM

Hello everyone.  I'm with the team.  It is true that this resolution has taken a long time.  Too long.  What happened is that we wanted to make sure that we had the right snapshots this time around and because of this, we wanted to put out an update when we fix the issue.  We want to make absolutely certain that this time we proceed with the proper procedure and that there aren't any mistakes because any other mistakes could make the project look bad.  Already it looks bad that we have taken this long to fix this issue.  All we can do is thank everyone that is still standing by for their patience and that we hope the resolution is reached shortly.  I have tried to relay information to our community through the different social channels but I understand that everyone wants a proper update so we intend to give the community one once we are certain that this airdrop issue has been resolved.  

Well said right now we trust your words that things will be ok and airdrop will proceed without any issue anymore the airdrop is the only one that stops us from moving on but it's something that should be addressed and it should be addressed properly if some members of the community are alarmed
because of the very long wait we have to bear it, they have invested their time and money, updating us and communicating is the only way to assure that the team is still on it.
I cannot dump my shares because you continue to communicate I will be regretting if I dump without giving a chance to the team to prove themselves.

Graphene's journey will be a long journey, and this problem will be forgotten.
Currently its value is very cheap and those who trust the team today can accumulate a project capable of bringing innovation at an incredibly affordable price.
robelneo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 11:45:50 PM

Graphene's journey will be a long journey, and this problem will be forgotten.
Currently its value is very cheap and those who trust the team today can accumulate a project capable of bringing innovation at an incredibly affordable price.

I always check this thread from time to time maybe 5 times daily in the hope that your next post is all about the one that people want to read and that is the scheduled next airdrop, but still, nothing, I can take the long journey but this airdrop is a big hindrance to our long journey supporters wants to see something moving we can only move if there is a new date of the airdrop.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀