Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet VS Defi and other hidden potential Giants. Suggest them here.  (Read 63 times)
BillionaireWannaBe (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 05:03:32 PM

I've just read the coin telegraph article on Blocknet ( apparently according to a couple of reports binance wanted to copy parts of their design or were prying into it deeply) on improving on some of the limitations of defi.
This project is an old one. Who has used their dex or other facilities they offer and what did you think. Does their design allow for an improvement on defi? Who else has read the article? I've been a fan of the potential of Blocknet for a while but they seem very slow getting moving forward the last year or two. Why?

It appears there are a few of these old projects that seem to being deliberately held back deprived their suitable and deserved recognition. The reasons for this are quite obvious when you consider just who stands to lose out when they cut out unnecessary services and make the entire thing trustless.

I love ethereum and defi has huge potential. There are projects outside of that sphere that are as useful or more useful in specific areas. So we have Blocknet, there are plenty of others that look to be potential sleeping giants.
I will get to those later.

Feel free to suggest your own hidden project that is a potential sleeping giant..No tokens No current Giants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4271

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2020, 09:23:48 AM

The only project that I can offer for mass adoption is:
https://polkadot.network
Founder of the project Gavin Wood
If anyone does not know, he worked on the Ethereum project, and then decided to create his own project.

I also like Avalanche
https://www.avalabs.org

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BillionaireWannaBe (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 02:35:01 PM

The only project that I can offer for mass adoption is:
https://polkadot.network
Founder of the project Gavin Wood
If anyone does not know, he worked on the Ethereum project, and then decided to create his own project.

I also like Avalanche
https://www.avalabs.org

Polka dot is indeed interesting and promising. However, that project is already a giant. So from an investment perspective it is not exciting to me. I am far more interested in projects that are on low caps that have potential to rival or surpass the current. Giants. Blocknet and some other the projects that have been in development for years have been o overlooked.
Blocknet seems to have huge potential but has appeared this way for 2 years now. What is holding them up?
Bear_Hug

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 04:59:08 PM

bZx - Fulcrum & Torque..

Everybody knows this project. bZx is a DeFi project focused on margin trading and lending..
They've use DeFi Protocol that Integrated Margin Trading and Lending. And we know how it works. In the crypto lending market, the lender becomes the liquidity provider and the borrower becomes the liquidity user. As long as the lender thinks that the interest rate is attractive, she has an incentive to participate in the protocol. Yet, the borrower is the one who has to pay the interest rate. So the borrower will only use the protocol when there is more value than her cost.

However, no longer in the defi because of too much volatility and the hacking incident of bZx.
bZx exploited the interconnectedness of DeFi protocols. The exploit involved taking out flash-loans (borrowed and repaid in a single transaction) and manipulating asset prices to drain funds from lending pools by taking larger loans than was possible under normal circumstances.

Now, talking about Block. Blocknet is a good moonshot project. Currently trading at around $1.80 cents. YES,, $1.80 Grin Grin, with a circulating supply of only 7 million coins. Their multi-currency wallet is for public release, which has their DEX's integrated into it, for convenient and easy trading. Their HYDRA network is scheduled which could replace Ethereum's centralized lnfura node. 1OOx should easily be doable.
IamCristita

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 11:43:50 PM

Cefi platforms take advantage of Defi too.. We all saw that..

I won't name those other projects but you obviously know the best performing token of 2020.. And their CEO is a legend from VOIP days..

Alex is one of the inventors of VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) with a foundational patent dating back to 1994 and is now working on MOIP (Money Over Internet Protocol) technology. Their project also has flexibility by adapting services such as fiat conversions, direct service, and cross-chain exchanges according to customer needs..

Talking about Blocknet.. Whales and millionaires are starting to hide their money in Crypto and DEX's is their only place moving forward to trade their coins. Blocknet's DEX's is the only DEX's which you can use to trade actual BTC LTC etc. As it isn't built on Ethereum.
I use them to move crypto around and holding a big bag of Block.
Bear_Hug

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 02:19:03 PM

Cefi platforms take advantage of Defi too.. We all saw that..

I won't name those other projects but you obviously know the best performing token of 2020.. And their CEO is a legend from VOIP days..

Alex is one of the inventors of VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) with a foundational patent dating back to 1994 and is now working on MOIP (Money Over Internet Protocol) technology. Their project also has flexibility by adapting services such as fiat conversions, direct service, and cross-chain exchanges according to customer needs..

Talking about Blocknet.. Whales and millionaires are starting to hide their money in Crypto and DEX's is their only place moving forward to trade their coins. Blocknet's DEX's is the only DEX's which you can use to trade actual BTC LTC etc. As it isn't built on Ethereum.
I use them to move crypto around and holding a big bag of Block.

Blocknet is experiencing a lot of new users. NO KYC and the coin is inclusive. The coin doesn't care about your gender, nationality, ethnicity, religion, or employment status. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: