Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the same?  (Read 476 times)
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 02:10:39 AM

Another thing is how can you tell if it has a potential  or doesn't  have any?
actually it's simple, legit projects always have active developers and also have developments every month, not only that the team also communicates with the community.
Every day or every week as an investor you must monitor every progress, this is very important, so that when the project becomes suspicious you can take steps to anticipate and get out of the project and look for other better projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 02:29:52 AM

Greetings Bounty Hunters!
I'm just curious on how do you call a failed project (project who run some features but didn't continue) and a project who depreciated within time (projects who has lost its value due to its low demand and market value)
As I'm only aware of Scam projects ( projects that only within plans and didn't  proceed to any features )

Don't like bounties but I can tell you for sure, you can't judge the projects success based on bounty itself.
Bounty is just way of rewarding the new investors and helping publish the existence of that project to wide range of investors. Consider bounty as "ONE OF" the marketing strategies out of hundreds which helps new ICO's to gain popularity.

Now project's success absolutely depends on how these bounties do well (i.e. marketing) and also how investors see the future of it based on its concept, ideology, long term or short usage, modesty etc.

The judgment is mother of all if investors don't like it and same thing goes viral. Revers is also true!
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 04:24:12 AM

I am also a bounty hunter in this forum. and I made it a job, because I am unemployed.
Projects that fail due to several factors, such as failed fundraisers, developers run off investor funds.
But the project's biggest failure was not getting enough publicity.
Potentially good projects all go well with developers and investors.

sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 04:27:32 AM

yes it's the same, I call it the Failed project. whether the project disappeared suddenly, committed fraud, or failed because it was not popular. I call it that for whatever reason, the project costs the investors a loss. and if you ask what a worthy project is like ?. I believe that, worthy projects are those that are in the top 100 coins with the largest market cap. and they are still developing. If these two things have been fulfilled, I think the project is worth investing in.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 04:42:12 AM

I was a bounty hunter so I can really tell if a project has huge potential or not, every project has their capacity of bringing funds to bounty hunters which can be categorized under low budget funds(token/usdt/eth/btc) and high budget funds,(token/usdt/eth/btc), I understood from these categories that
  •   Low budget projects approximately $3k paying hunters in token/usdt/eth/btc usually have good potential at the end the campaign. Examples are Injective Protocol, Cartesi, DeFi Yield Protocol
  •   High budget projects approximately $500k+ paying bounty hunters in token usually fail and have less volume if listed on exchange. Examples are Hivenet, TLSGROUP

In conclusion, potential project brings less budgets for bounties hunters. Take note.

I kind of doesn't understand the analogy here. Isn't it good if the project has a huge amount reserved for bounty hunters? That somehow means they will spend more on marketing. Care to elaborate on this more?

For OP, it is hard to check every project you bumped into to check if it is going to be successful or not. What I do is that I stick to a bounty manager with a good track record. These bounty managers, if they are good, check every bounty before they accept managing them. Some even notify people if the project became bad after a few weeks. Well, bounty managers are human too so they make mistakes. But still, the track record and them being able to care to their hunters is sort of the key.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 04:46:35 AM

actually it's simple, legit projects always have active developers and also have developments every month, not only that the team also communicates with the community.
Every day or every week as an investor you must monitor every progress, this is very important, so that when the project becomes suspicious you can take steps to anticipate and get out of the project and look for other better projects.

In the beginning, the developers and the team can be very active to communicate with all people in the community, and they still give progress on their project. But in the next few months, one by one of the team and even the developer disappears, and people losing contact with them. The bounty manager will be busy handling and convince the participants and the investors that the project still running. We can see that sooner or later, all of them leave the project without saying anything to people, and they run away with the investor's money. The bounty manager can't do anything because that is not in his control.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 04:51:37 AM

Greetings Bounty Hunters!
I'm just curious on how do you call a failed project (project who run some features but didn't continue) and a project who depreciated within time (projects who has lost its value due to its low demand and market value)
As I'm only aware of Scam projects ( projects that only within plans and didn't  proceed to any features )

To show a good potential or not, in fact we can't see how much budget a developer has spent on marketing bounties, unless they pay bounty hunters with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Payment with BTC or ETH looks more serious and intent on running the project. They really want something real and dare to sacrifice a large amount of money to pay the bounty hunter.

This is very different from the developer who paid with shittoken. Actually, there is no real money spent by the developer to measure how serious the developer is in handling the project.

Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:01:43 AM

The adopted phrase for the projects you described here in the Cryptocurrency world is SHIT COINS. Most of them have inexperienced team with no major partner to help their projects to success and thereby ignore the project in the midway leaving their investors' funds wasted or looted. Some are scam from scratch but the investors get distracted by the promises too good to be true offered by the team with scam intentions.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:11:45 AM

The adopted phrase for the projects you described here in the Cryptocurrency world is SHIT COINS. Most of them have inexperienced team with no major partner to help their projects to success and thereby ignore the project in the midway leaving their investors' funds wasted or looted. Some are scam from scratch but the investors get distracted by the promises too good to be true offered by the team with scam intentions.
many projects have implemented this strategy structured were very good at the start but when in the middle the development didn't go well it is better to avoid investing in the new project because the risk is very high you can look for investments in top coins
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 09:25:19 AM

It's a relative topic and can vary for each sympathizer in the crypto world and we may not be able to arrive at a concrete and solid truth. In my opinion, a project failure is when is failed to fulfill its internal objectives and reach the masses or fail to get some texts in conventional media or large media. On the other hand, the evolution of scam is increasing due to the increase in the market, arousing people's greed.

But the pattern exists and in this case it's to raise a large number of funds and not apply it to the established consensus.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: