Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BETFLIP BONUS SCAM  (Read 552 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 05:36:34 PM

it's pretty easy to fall for this. they have an attractive site. The problem in this situation is that they can always come up with arguments about an Ip address. it is difficult to check who is then telling the truth.
The size of the amount can also play a significant role, depending on this they are more likely to make excuses or not.
There is no reason for them to block the account. I do not know if they have somebody on the forum who represents them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davidhaz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 09:38:27 AM

I have always accessed my account with my Spanish IP, I only used a different IP to check if they answered my chat, but without login. There is no reason to block my account.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 02:15:17 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We think we could help you in chasing scammers, and we recognized your efforts in exposing fishy projects and scams.

Let us introduce ourselves. My name is Jelena, I am a Diligio company representative and Chief of Fraud department.

Our goal is to fill our Fraud Database with scams and connect our clients with lawyers who can help them regain their lost cryptocurrencies. Our motto is to monitor, protect and prevent from fraud, crime or any ilicit activities across different jurisdictions. This service is completely free for our clients. This is a new service we are offering, and we would highly appreciate if you could help us spread the word.

Please go and check out our Fraud data base website https://icifdb.org/ for
more details, and our Diligio company site http://www.dilig.io/

Join our Telegram public group

https://t.me/cryptofraudhelp

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help.

Best regards,

Jelena FDB

It is a nice attempt by them, but you have to be careful with things like this. Usually they charge a lot of money before you get even something back.

So be prepared for that, those organizations do not work for free.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JelenaFDB

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 01:31:41 PM

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We think we could help you in chasing scammers, and we recognized your efforts in exposing fishy projects and scams.

Let us introduce ourselves. My name is Jelena, I am a Diligio company representative and Chief of Fraud department.

Our goal is to fill our Fraud Database with scams and connect our clients with lawyers who can help them regain their lost cryptocurrencies. Our motto is to monitor, protect and prevent from fraud, crime or any ilicit activities across different jurisdictions. This service is completely free for our clients. This is a new service we are offering, and we would highly appreciate if you could help us spread the word.

Please go and check out our Fraud data base website https://icifdb.org/ for
more details, and our Diligio company site http://www.dilig.io/

Join our Telegram public group

https://t.me/cryptofraudhelp

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help.

Best regards,

Jelena FDB

It is a nice attempt by them, but you have to be careful with things like this. Usually they charge a lot of money before you get even something back.

So be prepared for that, those organizations do not work for free.

One of our main goals is to cleanse crypto space from frauds since the inception of the company. Fraud Database is completely FREE for victims. We have existing revenue streams and network of investors that make this possible. Founder of the company has been scammed too through various and very complex scams and we have excellent understanding of ways and methodology of fraud. Via our platform we can help investors that lost their cryptocurrency to find suitable legal help, class action or litigation. The platform is opened for public yesterday afternoon UK time. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help.

Kevin2601

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 05:58:02 PM

100% scam - not paying affilates or players and ignoring chat/ Emails

I contacted their visa proccesor by this Skype: live:.cid.591fe719ca0f3b93 and Email supportall@payop.com asking for a refunds

You can also report their domain is abusive to Namecheap that hosts it in this links:

https://support.namecheap.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit&_ga=2.147568817.723110276.1678557557-1659829253.1666509119&_gl=1*dl5lbt*_ga*MTY1OTgyOTI1My4xNjY2NTA5MTE5*_ga_7DMJMG20P8*MTY3ODU1NzU1Ny43LjAuMTY3ODU1NzU1Ny42MC4wLjA.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: