Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading options  (Read 314 times)
DaC0nsumeR (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:42:53 PM

I haven't seen much here on trading crypto options.

I was looking into Binance's options trading feature, but I find it curious that it's only available on the app. Also, I have my suspicions about it being very one-sided and even rigged by the house.

Recently I heard about Deribit, too. How are your experiences with them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 02:02:16 PM

It's also available on desktop mode. Actually the desktop version is much good and the app is also working perfectly too.

I have my suspicions about it being very one-sided and even rigged by the house.
What you mean got rigged? Binance is somehow suspicious but they are always being used by most users. The only con I dont like is they often got error and glitches when the exchange is fully used due to hard pump.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 06:54:27 PM

I was looking into Binance's options trading feature, but I find it curious that it's only available on the app. Also, I have my suspicions about it being very one-sided and even rigged by the house.

It is normal to have suspicion against Binance as many people's first impression to that were the same, but when you use it, it works fine and doesn't really have any rigs that you are talking about. Yes, some first day listing of cryptos in Binance often dump, but that's because most of Binance users often tend to rush sell a crypto after listing.

There are tutorials on Youtube on how to trade in Binance Options Trading, you can find a lot of video that firmly describes and teaches you ways and strategies you can apply, but remember to study trading strategies alone as well, for you to have a better experience and knowledge in trading per se.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 11:25:07 PM

It's Ok to be paranoid and suspicious in the crypto world but i don't think it's rigged. I mean, looking at the reputation and customer base they have built over time, why would they decide to rig options?
Is it worth all the time and resource they have put in for 3 years?

The other options feature seems to be new on the web version as well which mean Binance is still rolling them out. You might have to use the apps for now

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 04:34:13 AM

Is it worth all the time and resource they have put in for 3 years?
I think if you are envisioning a long term swindle then 3 years is not that long for a timespan. If they wanted to fix this unrest for some users then they should have fixed it a long time ago right?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: