Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why don`t we all make the supply?  (Read 307 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 10:36:00 AM

Just look at the money supply made by HUMAN make me angry. It’s making this life so horrible to live on, everyday life is getting so tougher it’s a plan to force everybody to commit suicide en mass, if we don’t have a strong wills to live we might have ended up rope already. Instead of rope, why not get down the street and challenge this oligarchs status quo?

Don't give in buddy. That is exactly what they want from you. All your life you have to pay taxes to live in your country. The only time comes when society pays for you is retirement. If you take your own life than all the money you paid into the system was for nothing. Don't let them win my friend.
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 116

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 06:22:30 PM

Just look at the money supply made by HUMAN make me angry. It’s making this life so horrible to live on, everyday life is getting so tougher it’s a plan to force everybody to commit suicide en mass, if we don’t have a strong wills to live we might have ended up rope already. Instead of rope, why not get down the street and challenge this oligarchs status quo?

Don't give in buddy. That is exactly what they want from you. All your life you have to pay taxes to live in your country. The only time comes when society pays for you is retirement. If you take your own life than all the money you paid into the system was for nothing. Don't let them win my friend.

It’s just a joke tbh, they wouldn’t never have at me so easily, if I was to loss everything due to some legislations, I would simply move to oversea, or I could easily survive on the wild too, but thinking of majority of the people who still depend fully on fiat to quick fix their daily life! They’re very vulnerable to depression, and without doubt a curse from the fiat money, some took it personally to themselves and kys livestream on social media? That’s crazy thing, I don’t think the society as a whole would care much about someone else except themselves, because memes has become part of the reality after 2008 crisis, society has become extreme materialistic, it’s a norm for them to stomp you at the bottom, without remorse. Yup a lot tougher, once you failed the society, it’s over! There is no returning, or quit the society all together.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: