Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call for review - 2 days trading with Binance  (Read 197 times)
btcb3g1nn3r (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 01:45:43 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

hi,

I started to play with Binance trading, I used so far "Trade > Convert" method and I'm checking 1m trading to know when to buy/sell and 1h/1d/1w view to see the trend.

I bought first XRP, made some profit selling to USDT, lost some by buying BCH, ETH, BTC and LTC then recovered selling that LTC as BTC.

My first bad experiences are linked to:
1. convertion from BTC to EUR -> minimum 0.25 BTC is needed -> I couldn't find such statement anywhere
2. convertion from BTC to USD is not possible (only to USDT or USDC) -> maybe it's linked to my address as being in EU?
3. I am not sure about the conversion fee using Trade > Convert -> is it 0.1%? or 0?
4. I am not sure if 1m trading is the best view I should use for trading? Do you recommend something else? Now I'm on vacation so I can spend more time on this new "hobby"
5. I've set a limit order for the same price the actual one was listed, I've seen no progress on it in 1min then I cancelled it -> you'll be charged as maker order only when the order is completed? what happens if it's completed only partially and you decide to stop it?

It was quite hard to open the trading view for different pairs, overall the Binance interface is too complex for a beginner but I managed to figure out some if its features following their support/faq.

I find this trading quite challenging and I'm excited about it...btw, are there organized contests like "best trader of the day / week / month"? It could be fun Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: