Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2021, 11:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Workbit - Freelance platform  (Read 1178 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daimonion

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 06:35:12 PM

In addition, all coins can be pre-mined at once if the project model is developed in this way. For example, there are some PoS cryptocurrencies that are 100% pre-mined and released to the general public.
Then there are ICOs (Initial Coin Offers), where the only way to reward early investors is with native tokens that the development team has previously mined.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter054

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 08:44:25 PM

The coin developer determines the size of the reward in blocks, the total number of coins, how and when should the coins be distributed?
bbtou

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 08:45:34 PM

The coin developer determines the size of the reward in blocks, the total number of coins, how and when should the coins be distributed?
If you can design a coin, you can set your own rules. You can encode most of the coins in 1 block and mine it all yourself before your blockchain goes live.
riefly

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 08:47:10 PM

If you can design a coin, you can set your own rules. You can encode most of the coins in 1 block and mine it all yourself before your blockchain goes live.
Premining is also known as private mining or self-mining, which is a way to accumulate large amounts of coins. This process is carried out by developers within the company in a short period of time with a low level of complexity.
Rufus

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 08:48:36 PM

Premining is also known as private mining or self-mining, which is a way to accumulate large amounts of coins. This process is carried out by developers within the company in a short period of time with a low level of complexity.
That is, they can mine the entire amount of coins in the genesis block and mine it to their wallet, or can they mine a certain amount of coins up to a certain block height?
catol

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 08:50:00 PM

That is, they can mine the entire amount of coins in the genesis block and mine it to their wallet, or can they mine a certain amount of coins up to a certain block height?
Yes. All rules are set by the developers and all preliminary mining is done before the source code is released to the general public.
capterra

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:21:29 AM

How many freelance exchanges are there?
SunRey

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:26:16 AM

If I'm not mistaken, there are more than 25 freelance exchanges. And I think that's quite a lot.
capterra

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:28:54 AM

If I'm not mistaken, there are more than 25 freelance exchanges. And I think that's quite a lot.
Yes, indeed a lot. How do they differ from each other?
SunRey

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:34:49 AM

To be honest, I didn't go into the differences. But I know Upwork is the largest freelance exchange in the world, derived from the Elance + Odesk merger. Includes advanced collaboration tools.
capterra

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:40:20 AM

To be honest, I didn't go into the differences. But I know Upwork is the largest freelance exchange in the world, derived from the Elance + Odesk merger. Includes advanced collaboration tools.
Thanks for the information. But what is Elance + Odesk?
doingitnow

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:43:32 AM

Thanks for the information. But what is Elance + Odesk?
These are two companies. They merged and created Upwork. And they did it for a reason.
Elisabeth

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:47:02 AM

Are there any top freelance exchanges? Who is in the first five places?
rygarthecoder

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:53:36 AM

Of course it does. The first five freelance exchanges are Freelancehunt, Free-Lance, Weblancer, Freelance and
Upwork.
Daimonion

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:56:02 AM

Of course it does. The first five freelance exchanges are Freelancehunt, Free-Lance, Weblancer, Freelance and
Upwork.
I hope Workbit will be on this list. But it all depends on the efforts of the team.
greenbo00

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:59:35 AM

Upwork.
I hope Workbit will be on this list. But it all depends on the efforts of the team.
I hope the premine will help them with this. But they need investors.
riefly

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:52:44 AM

What is stablecoin? What is its function?
peter054

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:54:46 AM

Stablecoins are digital assets designed to mimic the exchange rate of fiat currencies such as the dollar or euro. They allow the user to quickly and easily exchange stable currencies anywhere in the world.
bbtou

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:57:15 AM

Stablecoins are digital assets designed to mimic the exchange rate of fiat currencies such as the dollar or euro. They allow the user to quickly and easily exchange stable currencies anywhere in the world.
As a medium of exchange, cryptocurrencies are technologically more convenient. However, fluctuations in their value ultimately made them an extremely risky investment opportunity as well as an inconvenient means of making payments. By the time the transaction is completed, the value of the sent coins may differ significantly from the original.
Rufus

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 11:59:02 AM

As a medium of exchange, cryptocurrencies are technologically more convenient. However, fluctuations in their value ultimately made them an extremely risky investment opportunity as well as an inconvenient means of making payments. By the time the transaction is completed, the value of the sent coins may differ significantly from the original.
In turn, stablecoin does not have such a problem. This type of asset tracks insignificant price movements and changes in the value of the underlying asset or the fiat currency that they emulate. As such, stablecoins act as a safe haven asset amid volatile markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: