Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't ask about the price. No one knows!  (Read 517 times)
Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 10:29:21 AM

Every investment carries risks, and no one can guarantee you the future price. Especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Sometimes, cryptocurrencies can surprise even analysts who have years of experience. However, by following the market and technical analysis, everybody can form their own opinion.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 09:00:40 PM

• Bitcoin will crash just like in 2017.
  • Bitcoin will reach $40k+
  • Bitcoin will fall to $20k and get back to the current price.
Crash will happen as it is element of the market but this time any crash will be healthy one for the market. It will help to shake weak hands of greedy people and help the bitcoin cleans its investor resources and prepare for better rides.
I agree with what you said but that the results of every crash that happened in the market before and with so much been said about the market to dump I think we need to be realistic and never forget that will dealing with the market thats volatile in nature which mean dump will happen sooner or later but it yet the time though.

Bitcoin will reach $40k. Sure I agree with you and it is a matter of time. Around May of 2021, bitcoin might pass through $40k (or sooner) as it is one year anniversary for the 2020 halving.

Bitcoin will dip back to $20k (or below a little). It is possible but believe me bitcoin will not even reach to the current price ($33200) but it will set up a new all time high.
No one know can tell the actual time Bitcoin will reach $40K but I expect it to dump below $20K price next year.

karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:59:07 AM

Bitcoin seems to me to be the same as a natural disaster, no one can determine when it will happen, and so can bitcoin, one cannot determine its rise or decrease. If you look at the previous year bitcoin has increased or decreased, we can only try and be patient.

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 09:24:11 AM

Btc is in a parabolic. We will go to 90k. Why this correction won't happen this soon. S & p  500 correlate with btc. We just had a double dip in 2018 and 2020. N now its straight up..

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 12:10:32 PM

No one knows what would happen next so let's just enjoy it.
I didn't even believe nor think that it would get back at $19K last year because of the pandemic,
I was expecting it to slowly go down but it was the other way around.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2464
Merit: 693

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 01:51:58 PM

Yeah the bull is really the craziest because btc has managed to pump till 40k and only few alts where able to rise on similar pattern, rest of the majority are either stagnant or increase with 1-2%, nothing compare to previous bull run when everything moon, 
No one can tell this things about price and all that if not everyone will have opportunity to be prepared.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: