Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What could be bitcoin next step lets discuss together  (Read 366 times)
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 911

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:36:34 AM

For the past few months now bitcoin price have been pumping massively and it also hit all time high but currently nobody knows what next will happen to bitcoin. Different people have been making there suggestion some are saying bitcoin will still pump more why some are saying bitcoin will dump, but from my observation I don't  think Bitcoin is going to dump I believe there might be correction which is normal but am not expecting any dump after the correction am expecting bitcoin to pump more in the nearest future am expecting bitcoin price to be hit $100k and above. So lots of people that want to buy bitcoin and they are scared thinking that I will dump I don't think there will be any dump but there will definitely be correction which is normal and always happen before the next bull run. I will suggest every one that is interested in buying bitcoin should buy it now but don't buy at once you can buy it in percentage and always am just making a suggestion so I will definitely advise everyone to use stop lose to avoid losing your funds incase if bitcoin goes side way stop lose is very important currently in all your trades.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rokon1234

Activity: 462
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 05:37:06 AM

In my opinion, no one can predict what will happen to the future of bitcoin, but many traders now think that bitcoin will exceed fifty thousand dollars this year.As a result, many people are still investing in bitcoin,but investing in bitcoin at this time is very risky, bitcoin can change at any time.So,I think even if you invest in bitcoin now, you have to invest with caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: