Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tidecoin: Post-Quantum Security Bitcoin | PoW only | CPU friendly algo  (Read 7979 times)
Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1442

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 03:16:05 PM

Is it possible to develop a security standard for cryptography that opposes quantum computing if you do not have such computers to calculate solutions?

Tidecoin uses Cryptography from NSA like developers, Falcon is not a scam game, it's foundation is upon Math Vectors........

Tidecoin Private Key Size

6YTbeSCuKiXZ1bwFoa99bqTzhXrmj4CuCicUspvwLCVAuyvVyhMwYn8zV9EX3md2rgsTz5QxsYeuqYv CG53BibkbnhRJQCWAABx3UjApv3mwJauYmESoWCY5W52xpG2jarCLexJXd89xZp1fcdiDr678akchw2 Xs1yRWaLih8Ccxz4wM28Pim5TP559zy4xppMbhGoDNUZ9nBAEVtbgx6EnjGntf2dLBY3J3ggHBoYn1F pzN6gT9JhJgqf537ZfimbWg2A9B7ZGLhbRsSjms7UWP1dN9W3FodY8P7nsqqkMR41hAgJwAUikmPPfL SvV98pdwtENTNmRNw7UjjiNjGHrb54aTCfUNtwtU4ELJ7F9VMf3qx13GGbRq5R2qKvXfdTjwrywSb2V oytQHYMhPVNAwtSuxrmrYWH8Wy64pd9UZBYtZH9B5GhkpdQJshVowPcERDaMakZJxdNYPSovt5cZ4iw FWVwLkwX7zHYW6RjEjz4UnQiYpKnHb8bkcgZTgeex39WjB2K1iL7d8jA512cyVtRn31NGQa2jtyyoqF 44Zg5sa87bztGrXz9cVV2yR5r1EfD749gMP8GbGp983bfciz9WnA38PAV6ZMFcFPuA5SeGfKs1yzVwe iBbP5v1PUCA9DpXrLBYWqEB7nK282eoNMaMbiJ7XbpVCP5rNWaggYwsh67Fr4ww47okE4aNENWkcido BwUKT2TKkHbgFQ2bLUCEGfYwQNLzFpNiKV1Po6J5RNHS7n4531G6oG759tVC5kRsG9qugPjgwoCbQvN LexoRLpDfRDV1yMWb9ToQJ4zd8TWn1VSHTfvE4aZtFFLa1xJTLrKSGus1SqomYA5jL12FBnP6kVgTmZ fpHgdv9RUMVy7DRTXfCBrBAmqWZyq8b2gmjvgtJGiD4QXRSdURYLenGENnmjNUCCc6uM6AdCnFdJPr9 Zhq2PyjRAyHNQ6BWyLNJUFPdYKx3JZvNSLkLt459GXQMQX7FRo4mkXsnCW243U6WEJyjaCfndAJRNeP zgQjKaB4pXf36aScBr6D1mkHVPVT49DK2ppmSTLLgpRkbBAKCBaEcoDeiwJdd1S5XcemvE3q8xvFc64 oNEFmswg7PcLzP8oCPZdhpeQ9fWTGf3vzbZTMiL81ZJtSeecaL4VVa11C4MPSc5bnNEb9bi2naUNEEZ 1o7ApvbmSKe6fPy1SqhinT4tZe1D8sPNqunkPHYNPYnd48wR6Q7LaxY3oeGzYsWB8QxoiE22fo5LouQ Fa2RPe3kptRNjaTveqL5MoW5jDiuQRg9PP8D6KSVvoyQbMjgMjLe2YiDSjBGbXPX9JLoxaxrAAhbSNE rUbcvYowMkcWs7qkmPLeiycERBP7awzwyqprvGwNwqEBjhTPhGVdQBVeMgJNoyhTkzzRo8MT22XZscr xBGdg9Vzeer1zJLdBXwRkYAnyGiZqpU5k5JJZvn8paur6ktAGGrWcGrUSHAkgt3AipQ3Kd42t7wuh6m HhYrKzoFwyKK9kv9KNUEiEXTx6s64c7ye7zFZFkwVWqEFTmeCcbVf8AuABsxUpLjGNRbmu1rqRpgmRa egs4KTit5UnSaKTeP9WFo6vEJJVgW6YtQrPBdA1W3j8qVHgJBUKo86dR7NPFDa6LFFPsDocxHVehwcL z8SaU9dCNtjCVebRKGsNpM1TNZgNVtyMoQY7uqnojYBLATt8rfi9TreuHPnv6kznHzZMj7XMKKnV1Me Lzs7hCT8HiDSvS9BFagMqF3ZTEfHa2UdAAoQSonxjdJMzYciCESJHpZquHRuQjept78HZagR1ebhbQg n4zJegsjZ6dy1DwLtCuBgsYUdg78nPTKXoVqgSHHeALJSGPAACakUXwvhixWRnF32mT6iLNg2boGqZQ Gw5LV94p3m1xUhCwvbsj4gzbJaPpZVXHwibbFf34BHjmoQGRHi5yTLnor2c2g26EQvHde7RTTgjRwZJ jFpMzdRopmxWBk9zriTogwBoKVvq14ghC7cBziLmuPY4T8HgF72xxMvMnBwk3dtthd1ADJXkjxNjRRP nzgdN6cnGCr6ydYAUbeAFuExhMRLmcDmL2bRC8YGCeu94DyQHmYc7khgw9cK9UxC2d2kdzF2p4LfAhF iqPsjjprC2mF6yxMcXXCNDCUNYHMjoPvu424zrpjQymDjXMYHTuLDePGpQNqyVMypuxNDtGuy4CzbUt NPSMLNjGTKdDE3K11tLjxRshb6n8HproRHvqCNYwpjWND8g8Se18hZG9CtVYythebXzvk4YQDRsY77p yaxNZyakSRkJBU3BzSzrc6w2Sp546kwGSGikCaacTMx19iCX2J7NCud18JHSZ8iNWKbEPrmQ1XH9jaR 3JjVC8FNkYTEx6Jrb855NSrZKksRYYfGdfayRB3awee3cjPJCNNk1i8JBgMGU7U3EJV4n3cRbRzhfaM zQ515ouT2Z429oJzRa9nVPwMj5YXx2CFaLw2dqw2D8waHPJ41ygxsaAs2co2AQ2jywnKt5TW1gVNrRk XdpFPLnXaJvaHpY9tpoqv3H9r4hiwaZZt4kcbQw455XxWpXfpnk9RHqdwMFNQSY1xVWnrJFKm88SQVZ JPSJ6qP6p56Uu1W9SEvfTBn55CQPwmPGqUmESrNW43hVHw9xjdJNDHhG8mwc1Z33QHetL8YNDosjVcs DqLGpzxunF9HLGXDmGfkm9gdEW7JAWdDh7cov23kwBE7nb4FveiyTSyYw9n5VbCScpEepENz4zE3PJW ewWRcVHvvug1Xo4z56Vvy8YTwnAKTTAEifwgdz1HJuqhbuxnEa6SyxXkGRgNoStqpo8DhcjR6DR1qJN Fue2x8AovJ3H68pBZ6ZgdCj8sYB7NJ9dNHxTXzMGjQnYw1CqGut5CdDn5qJxsQtSqaoGJjnZ2h1jjDR NQntRzJbLC4gxWxjLiwoUvKyLVzY7oyXZvSc6u1FeyR3LQegXUdKx7yAyyR1

Bitcoin Private Key Size

TkndEzTgHSkWQ6AKjKWcjVjxdfP26jc74wVGWZ4Qq8XmbMVtBS4w

End of Discussion!

It is certainly interesting and perhaps the key length is important, but I wonder where the developers disappeared?
For more than a month, none of the team here appears.
No news or updates from them here.
Githab also did not update a couple of months amd this is very strange if not to say more.
Twitter and other social still no update from December. Looks like this is abandoned project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mandolorian

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 04:04:55 PM

It is certainly interesting and perhaps the key length is important, but I wonder where the developers disappeared?
Githab also did not update a couple of months amd this is very strange if not to say more.
Twitter and other social still no update from December. Looks like this is abandoned project.

Tidecoin is a community backed coin. Only the community decides whether it is abandoned or not.
UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 09:37:17 AM

Realistically Bitcoin has spent untold hours computer programming to hardly get anything in return.............Bitcoin is tied to a massive ASIC infrastructure across the World and the complications to alter it is vast................

Mostly developments are psychological................should I do work to impress someone or should I try to be productive with other things if there is no work to be done?

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"
skybase1

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 03:50:22 PM

We're opening a new pool! 2022/1/14

🚀 www.tidepool.world 🚀

Pool engine replacement.
The mining volume increased by 10-20 percent during test mining.

1️⃣ Mining address : tidepool.world:6243

2️⃣ Pool homepage : http://www.tidepool.world

3️⃣ Payout: Payout immediately after completing the block (minimum withdrawal 0.01 TDC)

4️⃣ Precautions:

🚫 cpuminer-otp (rplant) is not compatible. 🚫

⭐️ Recommended to use srbminer(https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases)
Or https://github.com/likloadm/cpuminer-opt ⭐️

There is currently a minor bug on the homepage, but it will be fixed.

Thank you!!!!!
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 02:24:18 PM

Tidecoin is a community backed coin. Only the community decides whether it is abandoned or not.

Community backed means backed by unicorn retch. Tidecoin hangs off a single hair at the very top of a precipitous cape. U can knock it off with a a flip of ur finger. What u should learn is communities consist of dumb materialistic people in pursuit of $10 gain and willing to undermine their own credibility every time wind starts to blow in the wrong direction.
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 06:20:48 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2022, 06:39:07 AM by UsernameNumber7

Github AI coding assistance

https://copilot.github.com/

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GitHubCopilot

And I second the SRB Multi-Miner working much faster............

16 Core AMD 3950x 5950x went from 15 KH to around 22 KH undervolted 0.94 Volts 3.5 GHZ

Just by changing miners..........however I have 2 16 Core AMD Chips that are actually worse using SRB Multi-Miner lower than the 15 KH using Plant-Opt Miner

Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1442

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 07:23:17 AM

Well, if the project does not need the founders, why is it for a community? What is so special in this project, that the community should develop it? Just wondering.

The complexity of the network is not growing and returned to the level of the summer of 2021.

How do you yourself evaluate the development of the project? Is there any movement forward?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 09:43:14 PM

I applied to TradeOgre.com it's probably the best exchange on the internet........simple to use.......but tidecoin.exchange being

hosted in Russia is probably the biggest advantage Tidecoin has over every other coin as Russia has no exchanges hosted in

Russia except Tidecoin...........

Russia is the Future

But it would not hurt to have more people apply to TradeOgre as they don't require 2-Factor to withdraw, 2-Factor ties a phone GPS to a Blockchain address

willoughsby

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 01:54:40 AM

I think they meant it is not relying on the founder of it to grow as it is all open source.  The community already is developing it.  The developers working on it plan to release tidecoin core 0.19 soon with NFT support, fixes that will allow correct multisignatures, and groundwork for Layer2 smartcontracts.
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 11:56:00 AM

Very interesting. I like the concepts and hope to be mining shortly. What pool are active users here using?

willoughsby

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 03:46:05 PM

The two most efficient are:

1. https://pool.tidecoin.exchange/
2. http://tidepool.world/

Please stay away from Rplant as it is less efficient and already accounts for ~70% of miners. We are trying to decentralize the pools more.
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 12:16:25 AM

Tidecoin Pools List

https://miningpoolstats.stream/tidecoin

SRB-Multi Miner

https://github.com/doktor83/SRBMiner-Multi/releases

./SRBMiner-MULTI --param-n 1048576 --param-r 128 --quiet --disable-gpu --algorithm yespowertide --pool multipool1.walemo.cc:36177 --wallet  --password

cpuminer-opt-rplant

https://github.com/rplant8/cpuminer-opt-rplant/releases/

./cpuminer -a yespowertide --param-n 1048576 --param-r 128 --quiet -o stratum+tcp://multipool1.walemo.cc:36177 -u  -p

UsernameNumber7

View Profile
February 20, 2022, 11:48:53 AM

Ok,

After some various attacks against my setup...........this solution should work for at least a little while......

You should probably use at least a VPN for this Tutorial

IPFS Client to upload Encrypted Wallet.dat

https://github.com/ipfs/ipfs-desktop/releases

Nexus.io

Create Nexus Username/Login

You will need a couple coins as making a address have a name is 1 Nexus around .30 cents currently, this is where the CID download link will be stored for Tidecoin Wallet.dat file............

Honestly it's just a lot easier to use Nexus Address for the password Generation for the Wallet.dat Encryption also, just add some easy random Characters to the Nexus Address to make it "Quantum" Secure for future........CTRL V to paste

This is how to Encrypt Your Tidecoin Wallet.dat file........Backup to Home Folder OpenSSL only works under the home folder by default..........this is where the renamed TIDE.dat is REQUIRED to be located........there will be an error if it's not correct before asking for encryption password 2 times.................

Open Command Line Terminal

ALT+CTRL T

openssl enc -e -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/Computer-Name-Here/TIDE.dat -out /home/Computer-Name-Here/TIDE.dat.enc

RandomNexusAddressPassword

openssl enc -d -pbkdf2 -chacha20 -md sha512 -in /home/Computer-Name-Here/TIDE.dat.enc -out /home/Computer-Name-Here/TIDE.dat

In fact it would be good to Create a Nexus Address with these OpenSSL Instructions saved also just switch the -d and -e for decrypt and encryption.........................

So Nexus is the keystone, Either use Namecoin Password/Pin or Memorize your login.........

Anything uploaded to IPFS should be encrypted using OpenSSL

Using this method should last you a Lifetime and IPFS uses Sha-256 CID Hashes so it's something to keep in mind, but as long as you keep your CID private it might be left alone...........

This is the Only method that I have a high confidence in backing up Physical Wallet.dat files

Nexus is a good place to store XMR Monero Seed Phrases ect............but it costs 1 Nexus each backup

It's probably best to learn this now as Nexus is cheap doing this later might cost a lot more as it will always cost 1 Nexus.....

Fookingtide

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 04:11:28 PM

It is a coin with some of the management team acting very self-righteous. He reacts very sensitively when criticizing coins or pointing out mistakes, and shows a self-righteous attitude that kicks out the opponent if he points out something wrong. It is clear that the Tide Coin and Ariel Coin, which claim to be a community and have a dictatorship in the end, are garbage coins. Don't be fooled by the scammers.
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 12:25:29 PM

The Devs for Arielcoin seem like a take over team..............Tidecoin developer "Satoshi Anon" probably developed Arielcoin work too for most of the code..............But Tidecoin Developer is too high level Whitepaper to be the same team as the take over team...........but I could be wrong about their association, but I think they are not related............

But thanks for noticing the Drama..........

I think the whole Putin turning into the new Stalin wanting to murder all the "Nazis" makes things a lot more interesting........here

Tidecoin.Exchange Russian hosting has had Tidecoin Withdrawls suspended for me for last couple days.......but allow Dogecoin withdraws.............even when setting up new accounts it's the same so I wonder a little!

I really wish Russia would not start War against me, but I am your friend trying to be nice for long time and let you have WWII even with all your atrocities...........but I am not violent, I am oppressed everywhere.............now you want to Genocide "Nazis"...........I AM GERMAN........................and yes being a GERMAN does mean I am a technical "NAZI" but I did not kill Russians nor was I fighting Russians during WWI and WWII.......................

Finland is an Awesome country, so FUCK U Russia................at least we know the score now! 

You have the largest land mass on earth?  Why can't you develop it instead to try to mass murder "NAZIS"? 

Do you know how hard it's gonna be for your country now? 

There are "NAZIS" everywhere because that definition is any White person on earth now! 

Yes, bring your Chi-Com Army with you too!  WE ARE WAITING

bbgebc

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 07:13:08 AM

The Devs for Arielcoin seem like a take over team..............Tidecoin developer "Satoshi Anon" probably developed Arielcoin work too for most of the code..............But Tidecoin Developer is too high level Whitepaper to be the same team as the take over team...........but I could be wrong about their association, but I think they are not related............

But thanks for noticing the Drama..........

I think the whole Putin turning into the new Stalin wanting to murder all the "Nazis" makes things a lot more interesting........here

Tidecoin.Exchange Russian hosting has had Tidecoin Withdrawls suspended for me for last couple days.......but allow Dogecoin withdraws.............even when setting up new accounts it's the same so I wonder a little!

I really wish Russia would not start War against me, but I am your friend trying to be nice for long time and let you have WWII even with all your atrocities...........but I am not violent, I am oppressed everywhere.............now you want to Genocide "Nazis"...........I AM GERMAN........................and yes being a GERMAN does mean I am a technical "NAZI" but I did not kill Russians nor was I fighting Russians during WWI and WWII.......................

Finland is an Awesome country, so FUCK U Russia................at least we know the score now! 

You have the largest land mass on earth?  Why can't you develop it instead to try to mass murder "NAZIS"? 

Do you know how hard it's gonna be for your country now? 

There are "NAZIS" everywhere because that definition is any White person on earth now! 

Yes, bring your Chi-Com Army with you too!  WE ARE WAITING

Don't panic, I guess it's just a glitch.
Withdrawals should be normal now, I'm not sure because I haven't traded recently.
In the TG group, I saw the instructions for wallet maintenance and they said:
"
TDC wallet is on maintenance due to the fact that many people are mining directly to exchange addresses.
We expect to reopen TDC withdrawal by Tuesday.
"

I'm not the official person involved, just don't want to misunderstand, anyone can join the TG group to get the latest news.
tidecoin group
https://t.me/TidecoinTDC
tidecoin.exchange group
https://t.me/TidecoinEx

bbgebc

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 06:40:57 AM

Older version wallets cannot sync now. Will be stuck on March 1st block.
Users need to update to the latest 0.18.3 version, because things are a bit sudden and many people may not know.
Lucky.
idquantum

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 09:55:32 AM

If you have troubles syncing, update to the latest version of Tidecoin Core.

https://github.com/tidecoin/tidecoin/releases/tag/v0.18.3

If the problem persists please report it in TG or Discord.

==================================

Tidecoin.Exchange has resumed TDC withdrawals since last week after wallet maintenance.

Tidecoin.Exchange is not banning any users based on their political views, citizenship, residence or mental health issues.

Kind regards.
Dude_min

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 07:45:10 AM

I've been following this project for only a few days, started mining on a workstation. Yes, it’s impossible to earn 100 coins a day and get rich quickly, but if we discard selfish goals in the near future and support the community, developers, then during the period when Q-day comes, we will have a digital currency that can be used "here and now" , without waiting for the moment when the stablecoins we are used to can show the same thing. Here the question is not in earnings, but in the possibilities in the future. Of course, everyone wants it to cost a lot of money and you can exist selling a little Tide every month.
I studied the Tide community, read a lot of chat messages and realized for myself that people are working on a product, no one pays them a salary for this, they only require listing on all exchanges, guarantees that they will get rich, etc... Maybe I naive, I argue with some non-modern concepts, but I know that there are people like me who see the potential and opportunities, and not just earnings from all this.
willoughsby

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 01:42:36 AM

I've been following this project for only a few days, started mining on a workstation. Yes, it’s impossible to earn 100 coins a day and get rich quickly, but if we discard selfish goals in the near future and support the community, developers, then during the period when Q-day comes, we will have a digital currency that can be used "here and now" , without waiting for the moment when the stablecoins we are used to can show the same thing. Here the question is not in earnings, but in the possibilities in the future. Of course, everyone wants it to cost a lot of money and you can exist selling a little Tide every month.
I studied the Tide community, read a lot of chat messages and realized for myself that people are working on a product, no one pays them a salary for this, they only require listing on all exchanges, guarantees that they will get rich, etc... Maybe I naive, I argue with some non-modern concepts, but I know that there are people like me who see the potential and opportunities, and not just earnings from all this.

Well said! You put it better than I could.  A great team that is working on this cutting edge blockchain and asking for nothing in return!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: