Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Play smart, set exit points, take profit, re-enter  (Read 482 times)
raskolnikovx (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 12:45:54 PM

[...] you can sell some portion but do not sell all your bitcoin at once, instead set the target at a higher point, probably at $100k during the bull run market or at least until Q4 2020 that the value might hit the peak.

This was precisely what my OP said. Set exit points such as 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, and sell some BTCs to take profit. You can buy cheaper when the corrections occur or just convert to FIAT and cash out. Corrections will happen. Even if you think it's gonna hit 100K, it will correct a couple of times until your target. It's not about selling all your coins, it's about programming little sells that will most likely let you get back in cheaper.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 01:47:44 PM

Other people do that they hold they sell their bitcoin now and they waiting for another dumping which is a good idea that will gives you more profit. But it will also cause to you to lose profit let say you sell all your bitcoin and the price is rise so you lose it , what ever you do a decision they have consequences so make a research first before you do that like selling or holding this coin.
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 02:19:18 PM

Been here since 2013 and I already saw this happening at least twice (2014, 2018). The price skyrockets, predictions are crazy, companies get in, adoption seems to get boosted, and many other things we are experiencing now. Then, one day the price goes down. From 1200 to 200 (2014), from 20000 to 3900 (2018). I know we all want this time to be different, but I truly think it's going to be the same.

Be Smart. Define points to sell and transform the numbers on your wallet on FIAT. Chances are you will see it crash and go much lower than your exits. If you are a holder, then this will allow you to buy cheaper.

Those are my two cents ...

Basing off with those previous years and experience that we had in the past then it cant really be avoided not to think that it might really happen again.

When it comes to possibilities then it can happen again but for those who do really go for long  term then this wont really be an issue.
Exit  points is a must for those who do go for short  term trades to ensure out profitability.
Re-entering the market is much more difficult because we wont able to now on when and what price it can possibly fall.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Action Gamble

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 11:47:32 PM

Other people do that they hold they sell their bitcoin now and they waiting for another dumping which is a good idea that will gives you more profit. But it will also cause to you to lose profit let say you sell all your bitcoin and the price is rise so you lose it , what ever you do a decision they have consequences so make a research first before you do that like selling or holding this coin.
facts, i didn't really need money back in 2016-2017, and i had some bitcoin, and after a small profit, i exchanged it to FIAT, and bitcoin skyrocketed and i regret doing that, it's more than 30k now and i sold them at 2100$, now i would rather lose everything hoping for bitcoin to go up than sell and just take that small profit people are searching for.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 11:49:09 PM

Well, if you can take advantage of this strategy, it is very good to increase profits when the bullish season occurs,
But the buy back strategy must also be done with the right analysis technique,
because if not then you will miss the moment again, and this must be done with care.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: