Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xrp - Spark snapshot  (Read 487 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 04:11:03 AM

Nobody knows, while you understand the risks why be afraid of your choices? Whatever decision you make, that's what you have to believe in, if you feel uncomfortable with your current position, you are free to take any action.

I know everyone's action right now is to hold XRP, even though XRP hold will make you disappointed,
XRP was indeed bullish and went up more than 100%, of course you should sell, if you haven't sold XRP,
unfortunately I have to admit it. airdrop spark won't have a good value, it's just a game.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 05:59:02 AM

Is the snapshot allready been taken? The reason I am asking is since some crypto articles are a little vague. I thought it would be 00:00 UTC this night right?

If some could clarify would be appreciated.

Thnx in advance!
Spark snapshot have been taken and you can check your wallet is available to received spark token or not because I got link and just put your xrp adress then will show hoe many spark coin do you get. I don't know about when spark coin distribution started because depend which one exchange do you hold your coin because not all exchange have the same time for distributing spark token. But just received 20% reward allocation at the early distribution of spark coin and you waiting more than few month to received complete it.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 10:08:01 AM

Is the snapshot allready been taken? The reason I am asking is since some crypto articles are a little vague. I thought it would be 00:00 UTC this night right?

Thnx in advance!
Spark snapshot have been taken and you can check your wallet is available to received spark token or not because I got link and just put your xrp adress then will show hoe many spark coin do you get. I don't know about when spark coin distribution started because depend which one exchange do you hold your coin because not all exchange have the same time for distributing spark token. But just received 20% reward allocation at the early distribution of spark coin and you waiting more than few month to received complete it.
Almost all that hold XRP on there personal wallet and exchange that participated on the drop have gotten it and will be distributed next year, I have read that your just going to received 15% not 20% of your total token at network launch and the rest will be distribute in increment for 25 months.
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 10:24:52 AM

The market is already supported so that after the distribution they did not drop by 50%. Those in a drawdown should not be upset, keep it in the medium term, there will still be a good profit, the ripple is very good in the news background.
Andromed4 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 06:40:56 PM

There's nothing to do with fear, but certainly the price increase of xrp will take dominance in the next few days and bigger investors who were risk taker will have to grab this opportunity. More analysis will come out with different thoughts out of the current chart, but still grateful that I still see more traders actively can afford what they'll going to lose. As xrp recovery is in the process, don't let your emotions ruin your perspectives and always ignore possible panic that could destroy your positiveness.

don't be too optimistic guys. Take a look at today's XRP prices, and think again. use at the indicators you trust, you'll see all the signals go down. this is no good, if you're too optimistic. Maybe XRP is still worth holding in the future, but for now there is more reason to sell than to hold.
Mr. Please hope to cooperate a little.
I hold cryptocurrency all the time,
I still have 700 XRP.
Can I hold on for a long time?
Or will the XRP price go down a lot again?

I guess the only advantage xrp has over all other crypto's right now even bitcoin is that is has joined the ISO 20022 standard. Not sure if I am totally right but If governments decide for whatever reason to ban any crypto or make it illegal to trade (Which I believe will NOT happen, but you never know) then if I am correct xrp would be considered a legal option to digitize the worlds fiat currencies in the form of CBDC's. I'm certain that xrp (love it or hate it) will reach somewhere around $3.80 again (based on history pricing, when was it? Q1 2018) but when? I can't tell you. If it will go as high as $10 at some point I dont know, $100 I do not ever see that happen (maybe someone could explain how the formula works with the total money supply and the total amount of xrp). I am trading xrp now and then, although I hate the coin (Read: banks). Also It needs more utility maybe then it would be able to reach as high as $5 maybe or $10 at some point.

Can't predict how the technologies will evolve and what eventually works out.

ISO 20022:
https://blockchain.news/analysis/iso-20022-payments-revolution-central-banks-strike-back-against-bitcoin-defi-xrp-will-boom

Wickydicky:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_20022

Cheers!
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 09:48:14 PM

after the snapshot ended, it seems that XRP is still having trouble recovering,
and Thankfully, XRP is now able to show that this coin is really following the trend direction of Bitcoin,
a 5% increase makes XRP able to get out of the bearish zone, hopefully it can stay at $ 0.5

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 11:11:21 PM

Surprised to see the XRP today is bottoming again after the fork and people are still optimistic that it will go to $.90 again with no more significant news to bring the price to a hype again? I doubt it, so probably the best time to sell is that during when it peak at $.90.

But then again, those who bought at the current price will not make any money, so this is a lesson learn that after the hype, everyone should liquidate because it's a clear sign that a dump is incoming, which eventually happen to XRP right now.

Today's rise in the price of bitcoin inspires optimism among XRP holders. I didn't increase my XRP deposit this morning, expecting a lower price, but I'm already regretting my decision. It was a good opportunity to double your deposit. For myself, I decided that I would start selling the coin from the $1.35 mark.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NextDoor125

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 06:40:32 PM

XRP coins are one of the top coins, because there are smart ideas about the crypto market so we can say without snapshots.

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 07:16:03 PM

Thnx in advance!

XRP still has great opportunities for the future, even though it is currently a very risky coin to invest in. We can wait a while for XRP to rise up. I think this is a very good opportunity to collect some XRP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: