Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin at Safeway  (Read 174 times)
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 03:56:32 AM

I dont see any need to buy bitcoin through atm while there are many good exchanges where you can buy easily at the real price...many exchanges now support fiat deposite and binance is one of them and i believe by the time many people arround the world will be able by the time to buy bitcoin directly using cash

Atm are safe comparable to p2p buying but 10% is really expensive especially for huge transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 08:58:19 AM

Saw the coin machine but the price was around 10 percent higher.
That's bitcoin ATM right? They are supposed to charge at a higher rate since they're also trying to make a profit from selling you BTC. You can go directly to centralized exchanges that offers spot trading like Binance if you want to buy at market rate.

I thought title was a mistake and it should be "safe way". I found out it's a grocery store.

I also thought about that, I didn't know that safeway is really a grocery store but it is good to know about this.

Bitcoin ATM is also a good business to invest especially that fees are made so that companies who own it will also benefit that machine.

I tried buying in a certain platform and I think it is much easier for me, especially that I've studied the exchange first before I make transactions with it. If Bitcoin ATMs are available in your area then that's good for you because you will experience how bitcoin is evolving.

chainganginc (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 09:49:02 AM

You can check Bitcoin ATM at https://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin-atm-map/
I try but can not find any manufacturer has a name as Safeway or Safe way: https://coinatmradar.com/manufacturers/

What's wrong?

Coinstar and Coinme have 5607 locations: https://coinatmradar.com/manufacturer/103/coinstar-and-coinme-bitcoin-atm-producer/

Safeway is a grocery store
chainganginc (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 09:51:19 AM

I dont see any need to buy bitcoin through atm while there are many good exchanges where you can buy easily at the real price...many exchanges now support fiat deposite and binance is one of them and i believe by the time many people arround the world will be able by the time to buy bitcoin directly using cash

Atm are safe comparable to p2p buying but 10% is really expensive especially for huge transactions

idk its available though if you want to buy
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6129

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2021, 12:28:40 PM

Saw the coin machine but the price was around 10 percent higher.
That's bitcoin ATM right? They are supposed to charge at a higher rate since they're also trying to make a profit from selling you BTC. You can go directly to centralized exchanges that offers spot trading like Binance if you want to buy at market rate.

I thought title was a mistake and it should be "safe way". I found out it's a grocery store.

yea, its a grocery store should have took a pic. The i think that was Coinstar but Bitcoin of America ATM was around 10 thousand dollars more.  Shocked
Wow, 10k above the current price that is almost 20%, that is not a small amount at all, if you really want to buy bitcoin then use exchanges since you are only going to need to pay a slight amount over the current price, now if you want to retain some level of privacy maybe peer to peer trades could be a better choice for you and the best part is that even if the price you will have to pay will be higher it is not going to be anywhere close to the ridiculous fees those ATMs charge you.

10% not $10K
As I said in areas that do not have competition that seems to be the normal amount.
It's like a lot of things, if you are the only place that people can get your thing in the local area you can get away with charging a lot more.
Once competition shows up you have to change your ways, but in the beginning you can charge what you like up to a point.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 01:44:08 PM

Buy safely or buy cheaper is different issues,  there are many ways to buy BTC safely then you may pay little bit more than the regular. If you want to buy in a cheaper rate then you aware more so you have to khow well about all the way then it will help you to take decision.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: