Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People around the world cant go with covid restrictions  (Read 235 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 01:47:47 AM

what people dont realise is that protests and riots just cause politicians to raise their game and put more limitations in as a response to the idiots.

we have the radicals that dont like peace. they want to trigger turmoil. they want anger they want fighting.

if people actually wanted restrictions to relax. and not be a law. they they can take responsibility of their own personal space. then it would not escalate into a law.

its the whole thing of disrespecting personal space. getting upclose and causing a fight, that then makes the fight worse.

EG
republicans love hunting.
but if they respecting hunting to only shoot animals that should be shot. and only in numbers the person can handle. then hunting would be self sustainable.. but by someone shooting dozens of animals and then just letting them rot. its not self sustainable and so limitations need to be put in  just to keep the animal population alive just so future generations can atleast experience hunting.

too many hunters think they should be allowed to shoot animal species to extinction. without thinking that the day after extinction they will have nothing to shoot. thus destroying their own hobby
(short gain for long term loss)

the greed/insanity of today shows that people dont think ahead.
they dnt think if they all stayed home for 3 months. then the virus can just be obsolete.
instead they sneak out to mas gatherings and spread the virus. thus keeping the virus existant. thus keeping the restrictions going for 10 months.

thus restriction need to be tightened.

keep playing this game and restrictions will be around in some form for years. because some idiots cant just stand back for a couple months

rioters are self annihilists.. they are the cause of their own demise

if there is a problem(virus) and there is a solution(respect personal space)
dont fight the solution. because it will just make the problem bigger. which then requires a bigger solution
instead fight the problem. so that the solution doesnt have to persisit

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mariangle Blocker

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 02:52:23 AM

People will start riots but more agressive then before .
People want normal life back
Goverment will only put whole society in mess with restrictions

All over world people will be angry not gping to be good

Riots are just dumb and I hope everybody that is participating in them is getting jailed. In the Netherlands the police is searching a lot of the Rioters right now, luckily they keep making videos of themselfs which is great for the police to identify them. I mean honestly, who gives these guys the right to just walk around and start burning random cars? None of the people who lose their cars, stores or other property have anything to do with the corona curfews. Innocent people are getting hurt for nothing. I would understand if the protest in front of the house of the politcians and burn things there, but not of random people who just parked their car in that area.
absolutely.Riots are stupid and a disrespect for life. We need quarantine to save our lives. I just don't understand what they are thinking...
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 06:55:12 AM

Riots are just dumb and I hope everybody that is participating in them is getting jailed. In the Netherlands the police is searching a lot of the Rioters right now, luckily they keep making videos of themselfs which is great for the police to identify them. I mean honestly, who gives these guys the right to just walk around and start burning random cars? None of the people who lose their cars, stores or other property have anything to do with the corona curfews. Innocent people are getting hurt for nothing. I would understand if the protest in front of the house of the politcians and burn things there, but not of random people who just parked their car in that area.
absolutely.Riots are stupid and a disrespect for life. We need quarantine to save our lives. I just don't understand what they are thinking...
Lets correct that you need quarantie you are a danger to society

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 02:20:22 PM

Lets correct that you need quarantie you are a danger to society
Yeah, let me correct you, You don't need quarantine as you're not really part of the society we're part of.

Its so fun to be in a community who follows protocol and now free from the virus. Just saying..

care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 04:50:57 PM

Newsflash, the CDC Issues Order That Makes Not Wearing A Mask On Public Transportation A Federal Crime https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/01/30/cdc-order-makes-not-wearing-a-mask-on-public-transportation-a-federal-crime/?sh=12e0ed3d16d4

There are also requirements on boarding planes like having to provide proof of a negative covid test result, etc.

Restrictions are getting tighter i suppose...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 11:44:41 PM

Newsflash, the CDC Issues Order That Makes Not Wearing A Mask On Public Transportation A Federal Crime https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2021/01/30/cdc-order-makes-not-wearing-a-mask-on-public-transportation-a-federal-crime/?sh=12e0ed3d16d4

There are also requirements on boarding planes like having to provide proof of a negative covid test result, etc.

Good time to start a PMA airline... mask free only.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 12:17:23 AM

You can find video clips of karens trying to fuck with police over mask restrictions. The feds won't make a scene unless you do. They'll ask you politely to put on the mask and then tell you to piss off if you don't. If you refuse to leave the area, then they'll slam you to the ground and arrest you.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 11:24:35 AM

You can find video clips of karens trying to fuck with police over mask restrictions. The feds won't make a scene unless you do. They'll ask you politely to put on the mask and then tell you to piss off if you don't. If you refuse to leave the area, then they'll slam you to the ground and arrest you.

Ohhh I would love to see those Karens being slammed to the ground, It would be fun to watch, I bet.

I don't still know why are they fighting over this SIMPLE protocols of wearing masks, when I even wear them when I go to gym and do my routine without any problems.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: