Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50K on the way and I am Still Alive  (Read 1130 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:16:31 PM

I AM STILL ALIVE
Started this topic back in those days
Topic is Locked but just wanted to inform all of those friends who were concerned about my whereabout
I AM STILL HERE
&
50 K is ON THE WAY
Congrats and you do go back to this place and showing off on how you did really put up much trust with bitcoin.

Its really good to see those people who get engage with bitcoin into those early years of this one. The wait and the patience isn't really something easy
for someone to do so.You have seen on how this market moves and all the events that happened.

50k? We aren't really that far off on where most people do speculate that we wont really be reaching this level or point.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 09:46:59 PM

The current $50k for the price of bitcoin is very close. Bitcoin once touched $42k, although there was a correction yesterday, but now
it has gone up again and is now at $39,360. That's close to $40K. You're very lucky if you still hold bitcoin to this day and didn't sell it
when yesterday it dropped to $32. Maybe we'll see the price of bitcoin to touch $50K and even keep doing new prices.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1456
Merit: 561

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 09:19:12 AM

Not there yet but we are so close, maybe $100k in our lifetime is very feasible. With that said, bitcoin in the last 10 years has really left it's mark. No one from the very beginning that it will go this way, years ago no one expected it to be $10k, and now we are inching to $50k-$100k this year. I'm optimistic that at least $50k can be achieved this year.
blckhawk

Activity: 1456
Merit: 325

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 12:36:14 PM

Not there yet but we are so close, maybe $100k in our lifetime is very feasible. With that said, bitcoin in the last 10 years has really left it's mark. No one from the very beginning that it will go this way, years ago no one expected it to be $10k, and now we are inching to $50k-$100k this year. I'm optimistic that at least $50k can be achieved this year.
We will definitely hit $50k soon however we don't know exactly when though, it is possible for this year if Bitcoin continues to grow up it is not far though. Need more couple of steps and we will hit it. Currently, Bitcoin somehow stabilizes around $37k so I think it will take more time. We could hit $100k as well but just like what I have said not exactly know when. Besides, I think institutions are really pushing it up so just keep holding but remember don't be greedy and follow your exit point.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 4124

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 05:12:00 AM

Can't just imagine how my reaction would had been years back assuming I was into bitcoin by then and was a part of the forum. Now the reaction would be positive since I have experience bitcoin breaking records and doing astonishing return of investment in the shortest time possible. Today the sentiment in the industry is everything is possible but that must haven't been the case years back.

Don't laugh at those that doubted years back, I mean the industry was still new and the fiat system was still having it's way at deceiving the masses of their funds been safe with the banks. Also today getting financially educated is becoming a common practice and that's opening our eyes to what is actually happening with the fiat system.

Today things are difference, we can see speculation of bitcoin trading in millions and the doubters aren't as many as there was years back. That's an evidence of how far the industry has grown. By the way, I'm glad you're still alive. +1.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Furious 7

Activity: 2814
Merit: 638

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 12:22:57 PM

We will definitely hit $50k soon however we don't know exactly when though, it is possible for this year if Bitcoin continues to grow up it is not far though. Need more couple of steps and we will hit it. Currently, Bitcoin somehow stabilizes around $37k so I think it will take more time. We could hit $100k as well but just like what I have said not exactly know when. Besides, I think institutions are really pushing it up so just keep holding but remember don't be greedy and follow your exit point.
Currently the highest value is 40k where bitcoin is able to anchor but we must know about the real correction where the highest point always has a few crashes where it causes a lot of panic that is why we need a strong push where people don't have to worry about how the future is going. What is clear is that this year there are still many challenges to overcome but when so many institutions are pushing, the possibility of 50k in the nearest future can be realized.
We have to see how this speculation takes place and imagine if the 50k is passed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1222

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2021, 01:49:18 PM

Currently the highest value is 40k where bitcoin is able to anchor but we must know about the real correction where the highest point always has a few crashes where it causes a lot of panic that is why we need a strong push where people don't have to worry about how the future is going. What is clear is that this year there are still many challenges to overcome but when so many institutions are pushing, the possibility of 50k in the nearest future can be realized.
We have to see how this speculation takes place and imagine if the 50k is passed.

I don't think we see a lot of panic since actually the one I see right now is minimal damage due to that incident and the only one affected with the correction are the people who just newly came to the market since they think they can earn a fast cash with the bull run.

Also many think about bitcoin would never reach or close to impossible and the doubts has been replenished when it reach to 40k so for now we could assume that the $50k speculated is possible to reached and $10k + is not so big to achieve that's why we can really say that it's so possible that $50k  might be hit this year.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1290

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 04:02:14 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2021, 04:16:10 PM by BrewMaster

I don't think we see a lot of panic since actually the one I see right now is minimal damage due to that incident and the only one affected with the correction are the people who just newly came to the market since they think they can earn a fast cash with the bull run.

we have already seen the panic a week ago when they initially emptied all their hands into the market when the price came back below $40k initially. now there is only day traders who are trying too hard to keep the price low while they accumulate as much cheap BTC as they can before the jump to $60k is started.
the funny thing is that the trend is becoming more similar to early 2017 Wink

There is a FOMO brewing...
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 06:08:32 PM

Also many think about bitcoin would never reach or close to impossible and the doubts has been replenished when it reach to 40k so for now we could assume that the $50k speculated is possible to reached and $10k + is not so big to achieve that's why we can really say that it's so possible that $50k  might be hit this year.
The "failed to drop" part of bitcoin makes people hopeful about it and thats going to help us go to 50k for sure. The real reason why bitcoin goes up is that people buy it, as long as people buy in bunches and not sell the price of bitcoin will keep on going higher. So if increasing price is caused by buying, what makes people buy? Well hope, hope that you can make a lot of money will make people end up buying, and that means if we want to make sure people buy, we should show them they can profit from it.

And what better way to tell people they can profit from something by showing that even after so many drops and corrections we declined to fall in price? That is why I honestly think it is quite important that we should realize price is about to increase to 50k, not because it should, but because it can't go down and not going to stay at 40k forever neither.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 06:35:40 PM

Whats funny reading your thread is the first reply which says,

I am sure they can never be $50k per 1 bitcoin. It is unbelievable.

And 7 years later.... bam almost $50K.

I remember 2014 quite well. There were people who were predicting $5K bitcoin by end of 2014 and then later these same people were expecting double digit bitcoin at the end of 2014. Many people were very bearish in 2015 which did nothing to the price for most of the year. Pretty boring year. I remember the Antminer S5 was the best miner to have back then. Made a great profit if you held all those coins, which I am sure most didn't.

Its crazy how we are so close to $50K. And reading your thread really brings back many memories. Its good that you are still active on this forum. Most people have moved on to Twitter or Reddit.

And another reply
If You wait 33 years maybe they will be worth 50K Cheesy I will wait too see You in 33 years Smiley
Clearly has no idea how bitcoin will grow after 4 years when the halving takes place.
It's interesting how people predicting the time frame for bitcoin to reach a certain point, like
I would bet that $50K/BTC will be after 2 reward-per-block halvings (~2020 year)
Yes, he almost got it right but it will be achieved in 2021.
There is no place to discuss and predict bitcoin better than here.
Imagine how much bitcoin value will increase in 2029, probably $800k - $1 Million.
JahriMeayer

Activity: 867
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 07:59:11 PM

Glad! your expectation is going to be happened soon. Just wonder seeing the thread that is created around 7years ago and most of people were positive about bitcoin then.really admire your expectation and confidence both.but i suggest you not to die if bitcoin hit $50k milestone cause if btc able to reach that level, it'll be pump more, Atleast $60k i assume.but its really wonderful that how btc hit $41.7k milestone from some cents

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
undeadbitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 03:29:48 AM

Thanks everyone for your views,
We hit that mark last night before the dump.
According to my chart we should correct for a small time frame and we should keep on going
We should achieve 100K in this bull run and rest we will leave it for next halvening

Glad! your expectation is going to be happened soon. Just wonder seeing the thread that is created around 7years ago and most of people were positive about bitcoin then.really admire your expectation and confidence both.but i suggest you not to die if bitcoin hit $50k milestone cause if btc able to reach that level, it'll be pump more, Atleast $60k i assume.but its really wonderful that how btc hit $41.7k milestone from some cents

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
By the way I was not here for Money.
So I will be fine.  Smiley Smiley

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1758

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 05:23:46 AM

Yes, you've seen this miracle in 2021, Bitcoin is close to 50k, almost close, how about you say again this year, I didn't die before Bitcoin hit 100k, I think you'll see that in two years to come.

Did you do something in 2018, I see you are very excited when bitcoin can hit 50k.
Do you not want to let go or hold on when the 50k actually happens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 06:34:08 AM

Yes, you've seen this miracle in 2021, Bitcoin is close to 50k, almost close, how about you say again this year, I didn't die before Bitcoin hit 100k, I think you'll see that in two years to come.

Did you do something in 2018, I see you are very excited when bitcoin can hit 50k.
Allright. I have absolute faith in bitcoin in this amazing trend.  This year there will be thirsts and it is completely different from what we might see every year before.  You can't forget your seasoning for a favorite dish.  We will make new history.  It will create a new era, not only that, in all altcoins will bloom.  The best charm I've seen.  It deserves more, we have no limits.  $ 100k distance can be seen.  At least that's my judgment up to this point.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2338
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 06:39:41 AM

I AM STILL ALIVE
Topic is Locked but just wanted to inform all of those friends who were concerned about my whereabout
I AM STILL HERE
&
50 K is ON THE WAY
damn more than 7 years after you posted that thread and here you are still alive and waiting ?

Have you still holding your Bitcoin since that day ? or have you sell them out back in 2017?

wondering how much have you earned for trusting Bitcoin that much?

sorry for many question but really i am fond of what you did , it is very rare that there are thread starter that will come back and remind their past thread.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:36:48 AM

$ 50k is not the stop.  But support needs to be activated now to achieve this.  Bitcoin has broken countless resistance points to make the extraordinary.  Yesterday we almost passed.  Although, impossible, the distance was very close.  $ 100 is probably not a big deal.  Limit foolishness now to ask why to go along.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1143

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 12:57:27 PM

Great, good thread and very timely to open since bitcoin is now heading to $50k, it has only pull back a bit but sooner it will start to rise again and maybe that time it will successfully break the strong resistance. It's been a over a month already since this thread was created, during that time bitcoin was only ;

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/
Date                  Open*           High                   Low                   Close**   
Jan 09, 2021   $40,788.64   $41,436.35   $38,980.88   $40,254.55   

So it will be $10,000 increase if bitcoin hits $50k.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
undeadbitcoiner (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 02:06:03 PM

I AM STILL ALIVE
I AM STILL HERE
&
50 K is ON THE WAY
damn more than 7 years after you posted that thread and here you are still alive and waiting ?

Have you still holding your Bitcoin since that day ? or have you sell them out back in 2017?

wondering how much have you earned for trusting Bitcoin that much?

sorry for many question but really i am fond of what you did , it is very rare that there are thread starter that will come back and remind their past thread.

Yes that is true its long enough, Yes I am Still holding and Yes I did sold some of my coins back in 17 from 13K to 19K which I invested in Mining Warehouse and collected more n More.

I was actively accumulating Bitcoin through Mining and was converting my savings in some lucky coins like LINK, BNB, DATA, ZIL and some DEFI and FYI I am not selling as of yet n have no plans either. I am spending my coins everyday for my expenses but not selling anything for Fiat. 

Great, good thread and very timely to open since bitcoin is now heading to $50k, it has only pull back a bit but sooner it will start to rise again and maybe that time it will successfully break the strong resistance. It's been a over a month already since this thread was created, during that time bitcoin was only ;

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/
Date                  Open*           High                   Low                   Close**   
Jan 09, 2021   $40,788.64   $41,436.35   $38,980.88   $40,254.55   

So it will be $10,000 increase if bitcoin hits $50k.

FYI Original Thread was opened Back in 2013 and price was as follows this thread is just a revision and information to all friends to Inform that I am still Here and Rolling.

Date                     Open*      High     Low     Close**   
Jan 01, 2014   $754.97   $775.35   $754.97   $771.40   
Dec 31, 2013   $760.32   $760.58   $738.17   $754.01   
Dec 30, 2013   $741.35   $766.60   $740.24   $756.13   
Dec 29, 2013   $728.05   $748.61   $714.44   $745.05   
Dec 28, 2013   $737.98   $747.06   $705.35   $727.83   
Dec 27, 2013   $763.28   $777.51   $713.60   $735.07   
Dec 26, 2013   $683.94   $777.75   $683.94   $761.98   
Dec 25, 2013   $666.31   $682.70   $649.48   $682.21   

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 12:50:56 PM
Merited by undeadbitcoiner (1)

LOL , u should die by now , it's almost 53k Grin , or u need to change it to 500k for buying time for alive  Grin . btw , i am proud of you , seeing your thread and well, its kinda crazy of course if u talking like that on that time . congrats man .

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 7591

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2021, 02:01:33 PM

I AM STILL ALIVE
I AM STILL HERE
&
50 K is ON THE WAY

Lock this thread.

Start a new one

60k on the way and I am Still Alive.

once we hit 60k

lock and open one for 70k

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄