Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I stake bitcoin?  (Read 212 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2021, 01:00:48 PM

There are few types staking platform such as cold/private wallets, staking-as-a-service, DeFi staking.

But the there's no well known platform to stake bitcoin, do you guys know where I can stake bitcoin?

So far, I found Binance and SnapBots as the best. If you ever staked on both of the platform, kindly gave your reviews below!?

You know what, I am pretty sure that there is someone told you that you can stake bitcoin, isn't that right?
If ever I am right to my thoughts, I'll tell you now that person is actually deceiving you. I think you need to learn a lot of
things here in crypto space mate. Don't believe that you can stake Bitcoin possible for the some altcoins but not
in bitcoin itself.

Provavly some people telling him that case since he will never ask about something like that on bitcoin if he didn't see or offered from someone who want to deceive people here. Best he ask the opinion of the community members since from this he may now get an idea and avoid such things created for scamming their costumers.

What can I suggest here just to add up om suggestion is better to trade that rather investing it on ponzi type schemes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 19, 2021, 07:45:24 PM

Most you can find that in different exchanges, they're telling you that you're staking your bitcoin but IMHO, that's like lending them your bitcoin with a certain period of time and they'll use it for any other use that they can to profit from your deposit.

But that's a very risky deal, you're not the one who's going to hold it and there's no private key that will be provided to you and you have to agree about the lock in period that they'll set for you to earn from it.

I don't think that's a good deal, you better be holding your bitcoin on your own wallet than be hyped with so called staking of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: