Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum-based service ideas  (Read 45 times)
ZeiZ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 04:35:12 AM

Hi guys! I need advice from you.
I understand that now everyone is on the races, but they will end someday. =)
Recently our team buried and ruined just another crypto startup based on Ethereum.
It doesn't matter what it was about. This startup was never announced. It's a pity, but who does not happen to. But there is also a good moment in this story. Now I have considerable baggage of knowledge, code-base, and a production-ready environment. Now I'm looking for an idea of what to do with this. I would be idiotic to throw it all away. Let's discuss together what excellent service is needed for the Ethereum community. The first thing that comes to mind is a wallet or another blockchain explorer. But it's so dull and repetitive.
I ask you to share with me ideas, even the most fantastic.
I have almost unlimited possibilities in development.
I want to develop and run something precious, meaningful, and cool with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 07:39:16 AM

Not sure you can get the right advice if you aren't ready to share what the old project that your team ruined is all about, are you trying to revive the project? Since it's ruined I guess it's a dead project already? A wallet and blockchain explorer is a must and not repetitive unless I don't understand that part very well...

My advice is to take your time and don't rush yourself, to come up with some brand new you need all the time you can get to think about something fresh and new, don't expect people on here to give you an idea about that, do you know base protocol? It's a rebase project, the team once introduced a AI project and it failed, tarnishing their image but they never gave up, now they worked on base protocol and it was better, don't give up

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:08:06 AM

Hi guys! I need advice from you.
I understand that now everyone is on the races, but they will end someday. =)
Recently our team buried and ruined just another crypto startup based on Ethereum.
It doesn't matter what it was about. This startup was never announced. It's a pity, but who does not happen to. But there is also a good moment in this story. Now I have considerable baggage of knowledge, code-base, and a production-ready environment. Now I'm looking for an idea of what to do with this. I would be idiotic to throw it all away. Let's discuss together what excellent service is needed for the Ethereum community. The first thing that comes to mind is a wallet or another blockchain explorer. But it's so dull and repetitive.
I ask you to share with me ideas, even the most fantastic.
I have almost unlimited possibilities in development.
I want to develop and run something precious, meaningful, and cool with you.
Try to do something new. which has never been done before. a wallet or a block explorer is really not necessary. there are many and you would find it hard to stand among them. make something which would be beneficial and profitable for others. which help others or which at least entertain others.
if I get a chance I would make some gaming product. maybe some real RPG game where users can earn for playing. now don't say there are already games like Sandbox or crypto kitties. those games are bulshit.
I am talking about Real games. like Valorant. Pubg type games. not some shitty games like sandbox (which doesn't work at all)

ZeiZ (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:11:42 AM

Thanks to RabbiTANK for support and motivation.
There is no need to start from the old project, since it is already dead and there is no desire to revive it.

All that is left of it is a good understanding of the Ethereum network principles and infrastructure with a good API wrapper over the protocol. This is enough to start something interesting. Now there are no ideas. I'm looking for them, so I turned for advice here.
ZeiZ (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:18:30 AM

Thank you aTriz.
Game is a good idea, but it is very hard to implement.
In general, game development is a very complex story.
Unfortunately, gamedev is not my specialty.
I look more towards web and mobile application development.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:19:12 AM

Do some market research, see if there's a gap or a need, and try to fill it with your product.
There's plenty of possibilities, but start from what YOU need.

I've found that best products are the ones you develop for yourself, and then expose to public
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:27:14 AM

There are lot of platforms that already developed in the crypto market in which wallet and smart contract platform are very common these days therefore how about creating a platform that will help the world against covid 19? I think against covid-19 platform is a unique one which is supported by Ethereum smart contract so good luck then.
ZeiZ (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:32:56 AM

Thank you btcltcdigger.
I have been researching the cryptocurrency market for several years. It was just here that I wanted to find out from someone the needs and desires for some service.

Thank you marcbitcoins.
Your idea is interesting. I will have to think this way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: