Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time lurker, 1st post  (Read 278 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:31:30 PM

Hey everyone,

Hodl.

By end of 2021 we'll be trading ~100k easily

It's not the speed at which we hit the milestones that's important. It's the final milestone which tips the scales that matters.

Rocket ships > Lambos

✌️❤️

- quez

Good for you but for to those people who had bought on that 2017 peak had already sold out their bags in loss then it would really be leaving that kind of regret behind.

Im aint a holder myself but rather i do see price to be an opportunity from time to time to make profits.So this one wont fit out to everyone.There might be someone who do accumulate

and HODL as much as they could but there are people whom do still trade but on an active manner.Not to be negative but i would rather like to see my profits in a short time basis
rather than waiting up for couple of years on just having that kind of gain. $100k is achievable but not on the sense that would really be attained in a short span of time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 07:48:53 PM

Dang OP, you're a legendary lurker on this forum for a long time. I bet you are nearly to achieve the lambo in just a few months or so.

Anyway, with the recent news about Elon Musk buying Bitcoin that sure did move the market to a new ATH and if OP was right with that prediction by the end of the year, we might be able to see that $100,000 since this year is different from the 2017 that we used to know. But I have a doubt about those who have bought during the peak and lost a certain amount of money during the bull run in 2017, I'm sure most of them sold it a lowest price and if ever they were here in the market again I hope they won't do the same mistake twice or more.

quez (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 05:56:13 PM

We'll be trading at 30k/btc by end of March  Sad I hope I'm wrong but this next month will be nuts
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: