Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very serious Question the New money system  (Read 360 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 05:38:17 PM

The Old money system is done people who are informed and educated can confirm that.
There is no way to go back to normal until the Old debt Fiat system remaining with us.
This is the number one reason why the institutions switch to cryptocurrency (BTC) now and I hope they remain loyal to the system not to only take advantage of it.

But my question is:
Are the World rulers just keep the old fiat system on and economy down to prevent fatal collapse. Until they Come Up with new system
They have Solution?  The solution new money system wich system they will use it?
Isit  bitcoin?  Ethereum?  Or defi?  Or usdt or usdc Pax?  Or they own  cbdc   Central bank digital currency
BTC, ETH etc will be accepted as CBDC by the government but before now (when the world was not hit by the pandemic which led to the famine in some country) the International Monetary Fund group have come up with a solution and have advised the world rulers to integrated National Digital Currency/Central Bank Digital Currency but they choose not to listen maybe because they were able to indirectly steal the country money through printing of new fiat currency.
Below is part of the IMF statement
Even cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple are vying for a spot in the cashless world, constantly reinventing themselves in the hope of offering more stable value, and quicker, cheaper settlement.

A case for Central Bank Digital Currenciesthe

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:29:24 PM

It seems to me that we hear the words that the system has come to an end from year to year, but the system continues to work and crush everything around.
Banks are the main monetary system on the planet, and before they crash, they will create something to keep them in the game.
Not all Governments can let their bank or system to crash unless there is no more support can get from other countries or their system can't no longer provide the needs of their people. They will surely try to find more ways to use what they traditionally do to make their system work. Only new governments or countries who already lose the value of the monetary is open to the idea of new money system since they need options to wake up their economy like in Venezuela, if crypto will be accepted throughly in more countries that's the only time new system can truely exist in many countries as long as their government is open in the idea and access of crypto and there is unity between all countries that approves it.

It is obvious. All states are tied to financial systems. None of them can afford the collapse of the banking system because complete chaos will begin.
But it's not just a matter of desire. When banks collapse, this process can be called a natural disaster. As practice shows, even financial support from the state does not always help banks get out of this.

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 04:24:22 PM

The world hasn't gone through many changes of the monetary system. I mean from bartering we went directly to precious metal coins and then went off the Gold Standard (big mistake IMO). That's when the decline has begun. We're in a totally different era now then we were even 30 years ago. Technology is booming everywhere you look. I don't know how the governments and Central Banks will handle the transition but it's going to be either a lightning-fast transition that will shock the whole world or the more likely scenario they will adopt/accumulate Bitcoin and then make it mainstream.

Even if they do make a digital currency, that's still no solution for inflation.
I do not think there will be any serious changes in the monetary system of states. Only one thing is clear: states will never switch to the use of a decentralized cryptocurrency. For now, they will actively issue central bank national stablecoins, as China does. In fact, these are the same national currencies, only in digital form. Depending on how they take root and how actively they will be used by the population, the states will decide what to do next.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 05:22:02 PM

It is obvious. All states are tied to financial systems. None of them can afford the collapse of the banking system because complete chaos will begin.
But it's not just a matter of desire. When banks collapse, this process can be called a natural disaster. As practice shows, even financial support from the state does not always help banks get out of this.
That is the worst kind of crisis and unfortunately I think that is where we are headed, in 2008 we had a massive crisis and governments rescued banks despite how unpopular it was as the whole economy was at risk, but the system was never reformed and banks can still make incredibly risky bets for the sake of profits and the next time they get in trouble the governments are not going to have enough money to save them, and if they try to print it the inflation will be so massive that the backlash they will receive from their population will be massive, fortunately for us we will be holding bitcoin and we will be protected from those effects.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: