Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you’re extremely nervous about this drop, then you’re overexposed  (Read 243 times)
kulboi123 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 02:57:56 AM
Merited by Vod (1), oktana (1)

Seriously if you can’t sleep at night because Bitcoin fell 20% then you have too much of your assets allocated to it. Bitcoin is volatile. It will swing a lot in both directions. You need to be able to handle the volatility. If you can’t handle the volatility then don’t put so much of your money into it. If you only put 20% of your money in Bitcoin and the price falls 20%, then that’s only a 4% drop in your net worth. If Bitcoin is 50%, then that’s a 10% drop. If you cannot handle these swings then to need to lower your exposure. You should not be up at night wondering how much money you may gain or lose the next day and how it will affect your financial situation. This mostly goes for losing money though as no one seems to think they’re over overexposed when they’re making money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 03:19:46 AM

surely it will be easy to understand that bitcoin volatility and its price will change very quickly either the percentage decrease or increase. if tonight it goes up, tomorrow morning it could go down and vice versa.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 03:55:58 AM
Merited by Initscri (1)

..or they simply really don't know what they're investing in. Tongue I myself am really really overexposed(in the perspective of traditional investing/finance) and became a lot more overexposed because of the price rise; and yet I didn't get nervous in the slightest because these price movements are to be expected.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tinopener

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 04:04:24 AM

The last time I couldn't sleep after investing a large amount of money, was after buying a Brent Crude Oil tracker about 7 years ago.

I got up first thing in the morning and sold it for a small profit, and then oil crashed days later. Phew.

The gods were telling me something (the Viking gods probably, as oil, iron, timber etc are probably their remit)
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 05:38:59 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2021, 05:54:55 AM by aoluain

The longer we become involved in Bitcoin and Crypto the more we are exposed to its movements
as well as its developments. This means that 20% swings dont panic us into acting irrationally.

I too am overexposed to Bitcoin, I have all of my FIAT savings in it, also have 2 loans converted to BTC.
The first will be paid back in 1 month and I am showing 4x on that.

I dont panic because I believe I am "all in" in the right space. Hold my FIAT for retirement
or putting it into a pension for other people to earn fees from and trust they invest wisely
on funds unaccessable for years does not appeal to me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 05:52:54 AM

Seriously if you can’t sleep at night because Bitcoin fell 20% then you have too much of your assets allocated to it. Bitcoin is volatile. It will swing a lot in both directions. You need to be able to handle the volatility. If you can’t handle the volatility then don’t put so much of your money into it. If you only put 20% of your money in Bitcoin and the price falls 20%, then that’s only a 4% drop in your net worth. If Bitcoin is 50%, then that’s a 10% drop. If you cannot handle these swings then to need to lower your exposure. You should not be up at night wondering how much money you may gain or lose the next day and how it will affect your financial situation. This mostly goes for losing money though as no one seems to think they’re over overexposed when they’re making money.

Having a diversified portfolio is a way to approach investment in an organized manner. But, as you diversified portfolio you need to consider stock, bond, businesses, crypto. also, it is your risk appetite that will determine the percentage composition of your portfolio. if you have 50% of crypto, it means you are exposed to volatality by 50%.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 06:06:24 AM

..or they simply really don't know what they're investing in. Tongue I myself am really really overexposed(in the perspective of traditional investing/finance) and became a lot more overexposed because of the price rise; and yet I didn't get nervous in the slightest because these price movements are to be expected.

I couldn't agree more. Due to the increase, I've been fairly overexposed myself. And while anxiety kicks in with the drop, I think most of us have been here long enough to be at ease with the price fluctuations of BTC.

Anyone who just bought in with no prior exp, I can see why they may be nervous.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
tinopener

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 06:21:16 AM

Having a diversified portfolio is a way to approach investment in an organized manner. But, as you diversified portfolio you need to consider stock, bond, businesses, crypto. also, it is your risk appetite that will determine the percentage composition of your portfolio. if you have 50% of crypto, it means you are exposed to volatality by 50%.

This.

As long as you have lots of little bits of everything, then you can have more fun and freedom speculating with the individual bits.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 06:28:31 AM

Just goes to show how they're pretty new in the market, that or well they never learned anything. I myself was always panicking over 5% 10% decrease/increase back then, but heck now I'm just like whatever tbh. Not that I'm leaving myself to lose my funds, but I don't react negatively and would rather instead think of what to actually do every now and then.

It'd probably even better for those types of people to just leave their wallet for a few years and separate themselves from the crypto space IF all they're doing is hodling. At the very least, you won't wake up in the morning to check the price, only to see it drop by 1% and yet you panick over it so much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 06:36:00 AM

Those who are just getting into the world of cryptocurrency investing will be very nervous when bitcoin loses 20% of its value. Even if they lose 50% value, they will panic. I agree with what the OP said. Don't invest all your wealth into bitcoin if you are a beginner.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 06:39:46 AM

Yeah it's obvious that anyone that lost always think emotionally, because it's not easy to get money sometimes, bitcoin dropping really making people invest large to have bad feelings even though is not large money is money and that's make people to be desperate of having it in all ramifications, and is obvious that some people use all their money to get bitcoin, so having bitcoin is major of their assets, so i think as a human they have to reason based on what prompt the down fall of btc and also blames themselves for not withdrawing before it's go down in price, that's is the reason I always emphasis not to carry all our eggs in one basket.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 07:16:50 AM

My advise when it comes to bitcoin investment since I was a complete failure is to never get your emotions over the bitcoin market price movement. If you believe that in the future bitcoin will going to surpass the current market then even how many times it will fall as long as you keep holding and even buying when bitcoin market is cheaper then that would be a good attitude and once you endure the price will be great.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 07:29:37 AM

Same here - most of my networth is in BTC, but after witnessing all the crashes since 2016, I can only yawn at these 10-20% corrections. If someone thinks that Bitcoin is doomed when they witness a normal correction, it really means that they did absolutely zero research on Bitcoin's fundamentals and past performance, they just FOMOed because they thought they will double their money in a week.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 07:43:50 AM

One thing to remember is that investing in bitcoin is not the same as investing in altcoins. based on the downturn, the panic happened, but they forgot that bitcoin was still alive. This is what it says, no matter how much money it pays to have it, I think it will be safe. even though it dropped dramatically. because the inversion will exceed it. Another thing with relatively own altcoins does not guarantee.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 09:05:43 AM

I agree with you, in fact you said it all. Many people are yet to understand the right way to go about investing in Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies, they see it as a get rich quick system thus putting all their funds with the expectations of getting it big and when the price goes sideways they start panicking, even at the slightest correction which the market needs they will still panic. Just like you correctly said, there is no need to put your funds if you cannot deal with the volatility, and this volatility is not going anywhere, and works together with the crypto space thus it demand that, every one invests what he can afford to lose, invest in good coins like Bitcoin, hold and watch the value grow, moreover, Bitcoin growth over the years is a good proof that it has come to stay.

Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 12:03:24 PM

I'm much more nervous about being over-exposed to cash. I have had a couple of thousand dollars as a safety net in the house for a few years now, and the risk that cash will be banned "because viruses" seems more significant than ever.

You only have to worry about your BTC in terms of it going to zero and never recovering. Given an understanding of why Bitcoin is valuable, that seems increasingly unlikely.

Vires in numeris
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 09:53:59 PM

Actually, if you, if you have been in the project for a long time, which is one of the legit Bitcoin enthusiasts, I think nervous is nothing to feel if we are thinking about this kind of drop, it is because of the length of the service and you are totally overexposing in terms of investing, perhaps you will remain in this project because everything is found and naturally occurring, moreover, it is a part in view with the digital process.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 09:59:05 PM

20% on your overall asset? I doubt that this would really be an easy case.No matter how badly i do like to make investment then i cant just reach out that certain point due to expense
and real life priorities but for those who are financially capabled then that would really be an advantage.

20% isnt something for you to bother on and i agree that if you do make out those calculations then those arent making those big losses when volatility goes
to the opposite side.

Getting nervous about the drop? It cant be avoided but somewhat can be handled.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 11:24:18 PM

Actually, if you, if you have been in the project for a long time, which is one of the legit Bitcoin enthusiasts, I think nervous is nothing to feel if we are thinking about this kind of drop, it is because of the length of the service and you are totally overexposing in terms of investing, perhaps you will remain in this project because everything is found and naturally occurring, moreover, it is a part in view with the digital process.
Panic comes from being not comfortable with the thing they do. New investors mostly affected this and they got crazy when they saw a declining trend as they are always expecting a bullish run than this. Perhaps they are not still learning yet, they always fall into the trap and brought them to sell earlier.

I couldn't deny having this feeling before but gradually, I have able to change it and realize that it only causes more losses if we let this emotion controls us.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1215

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 11:36:25 PM

I couldn't deny having this feeling before but gradually, I have able to change it and realize that it only causes more losses if we let this emotion controls us.
Probably this is the feeling of the new investors who didn't yet understand how investing in crypto works.  As a crypto investor, we should know from the start that there's a risk upon your investment.  The volatile market makes your Bitcoin amount value fluctuate but actually, your Bitcoin will remain the same, so nothing to worried about.  If you invested 1 Bitcoin it will remain 1 Bitcoin, if the value towards dollars has been decreased, you should wait further to see your profit.  Don't sell when the price is low, that is insane.

Getting nervous is normal, but don't panic and hold your Bitcoin until such then you will successfully get your profit.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: