Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2021, 02:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More records for bitcoin as we welcome 2021.  (Read 357 times)
cynta

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:17:35 PM

I think 2021 will be the year of cryptocurrencies. Only at the beginning of January, the price of Bitcoin has already crossed 40k and became an all-time high. Ethereum has risen to the price of 2018 and, according to forecasts, should increase even more. And it's only the beginning of the year!!

Elon musk i think posted on his twitter supporting one dogecoin. So imagine a billionaire in support of cryptocurrencies. Banks will eventually find ways to monetize cryptos on transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Stalker22

Activity: 378
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 06:57:20 PM

I think 2021 will be the year of cryptocurrencies. Only at the beginning of January, the price of Bitcoin has already crossed 40k and became an all-time high. Ethereum has risen to the price of 2018 and, according to forecasts, should increase even more. And it's only the beginning of the year!!

Elon musk i think posted on his twitter supporting one dogecoin. So imagine a billionaire in support of cryptocurrencies. Banks will eventually find ways to monetize cryptos on transactions.

When Elon Musk called on his followers on Twitter to "use Signal" he meant an application for encrypted messages, but some people apparently took that completely differently.
Shares of an unrelated company called "Signal Advance" rose more than 600%, raising the price from 60 cents to $7.19. Grin

The organization behind the Signal Messaging app published Twitter status on Friday to make it clear that it had nothing to do with Signal Advance.

https://twitter.com/signalapp/status/1347622177437151233?s=20

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 07:25:28 PM

Bitcoin showing people what it's capable of is the highlight of cryptocurrency 2021, what was once thought a pump and dump scheme is now burning everyone's expectations and pockets because of transaction fees lmao. Realy though I hope they do sometjing about it because there is no way someone's gonna fork over 300 dollars just to withdraw $2500 earning. That's too much.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Altcoinsintel

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 02:37:30 PM

This figure you posted is incorrect bitcoin has gone above that figure in the past one week as at the time of replying this post the price of bitcoin is already above $40,000 so please edit and correct your mistake.

Bitcoin has shown some high level of recognition both to individual and institutions in towards the end of 2020 and up till now the records keep soaring high day by day.

Can someone give a reasonable explanation on why this post was meritted? I am in bitcointalk for a while but I still don't understand exactly how merit works.
Is it given to posts that correct others? Is it because you liked this post because of the content it provided?

Appreciate it if those who meritted explain how it works and why this post deserved 8 merit by four different accounts.

Also why this post was meritted and the rest bellow and above weren't. I mean it has to be something exceptional I overlook?

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
galestorm

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Student Coin

View Profile
March 29, 2021, 10:32:02 AM

Bitcoin has certainly reached new heights this 2021, having a record high of 50,000 dollars. I guess it had something to do with Elon Musk and his support on bitcoin. He has also influenced other people to invest on this cryptocurrency, thus increasing the coin's demand. There is also a speculation that bitcoin could top out at $150K to $300K in 2022. The current bitcoin (BTC) bull market could accelerate around September and then slow down by June 2022 before entering a bear market. That’s according to Jiang Zhuoer, CEO of BTC.Top, one of the largest cryptocurrency mining platforms based in China. Of course this is just a forecast, and is subjected to change.

STUDENTCOIN