Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Depression.. the disease of our times?  (Read 344 times)
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

I think it is not the disease of our time. It is just what most of the people think even though they are not really suffering from depression. My psychology teacher told us that our mind is so powerful that it whatever your mind believed, your body will achieve. This means that people in this time often misdiagnosed theirselves on the symptoms of this disease. It is not really recommended to just look and diagnosed yourself among symtoms, it is still best to go to a practitioner as if your mind set those symptoms it might really lead to what the symptom is.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
St_3179

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

I think a lot of people who say that they are so depressed use the word depressed just as another word for sad. I guess it can be often perceived as a synonym of the word even though in reality it's not. But as with we say "omg I love your sweater" doesn't in fact really mean that we have feelings for the clothing piece. So in a way it's just the way we speak and throwing it out there that "God, I hate taking the bus to work, it really makes me depressed."

However, I also believe that first of all, probably the number of cases of depression has increased and a lot of it has to do for example with social media and how this is affecting people's everyday lives, how this creates the perfect ground for people to compare themselves to others and feel they're maybe not as good as other people are. All of this can make people feel insecure, alone and often lead to depression.

Secondly, I feel like all of these mental health topics have been very widely discussed recently, so of course, one thing is that people are more confident talking about their problems than they might have been before as they know they are not alone in this. Yet with the possibility to Google your symptoms and diagnose yourself with it can definitely lead to people deciding that yep, I'm in depression, even if in fact, they cannot even comprehend what it actually really is.

And then there are people who are sadly trying to take advantage of having some sort of a mental health problem as this might give people, for instance, students in some countries and universities might have some quite nice benefits that not stop with getting extension on their essays or more time to do their exam, but often also the access to new tech like laptops, printers etc that should help them to study better.

Although, I hope that we all can take a moment and think about our own attitudes when someone really says that they feel depressed, because what if it is really the case and it wasn't that easy for this person to open up? Our attitude could have a lot to do with what course their battle with themselves might take.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 12:16:40 AM

The excitement of Covid can bring people out of depression. For once they have something real to talk about.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: