Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHTA][USB ASIC/ASIC]Cheetahcoin - a cat meme coin on bitcoin's SHA256  (Read 6221 times)
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1553
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 06:56:57 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2023, 07:12:01 AM by honglu69

I just found one of the red transaction in explorer site:

http://chtaexplorer.mooo.com:3002/tx/9f8151fa236a41bec15f56b09b564c4d23be1d3acacd786085f09358d6b4274c

Yes, one of the red withdraw in 2nd screen shot was successful, with 27928 confirmations.  The transaction hash exactly matches the screen shot.  This withdraw of 9.9999 million CHTA was successful.

This receiving address CLGnpMrEL6Qb9pkWGy9b7rweD3N3EorCNe
is a mining address.  Mining wallet can easily get bloated and difficult to move around coins in the future.    it is better to move the coins to a non-mining wallet, maybe using light wallet like ELectrum-CHTA or atomicDEX wallet. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodar

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 05:10:50 PM

I have successful withdrawals, but I don’t have these 2 withdrawals for 10m CHTA.
 I don’t have them in the blockchain either, but I bought these coins. Here are the screenshots.
 https://ibb.co/F4HPtTr
 https://ibb.co/G2J63k5
 https://ibb.co/1RbnTMG

What else to provide? I have all the id of purchases, there are also transactions, but I don’t have two withdrawals. There is no transaction on the exchange, but it’s clear that I wanted to withdraw the coins. Does that mean they are somewhere? For an unsuccessful transaction, the coins were not returned to me on check.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 10:18:39 PM

I have successful withdrawals, but I don’t have these 2 withdrawals for 10m CHTA.
 I don’t have them in the blockchain either, but I bought these coins. Here are the screenshots.
 https://ibb.co/F4HPtTr
 https://ibb.co/G2J63k5
 https://ibb.co/1RbnTMG

What else to provide? I have all the id of purchases, there are also transactions, but I don’t have two withdrawals. There is no transaction on the exchange, but it’s clear that I wanted to withdraw the coins. Does that mean they are somewhere? For an unsuccessful transaction, the coins were not returned to me on check.

I see, I got your information, you had some successful withdraw. but the two withdraw failed, you never got coins, however, those coins were removed from your exchange balance.

Yes, that is enough information, you should contact exchange support, maybe using discord and asking for refund of failed withdraw.  Those withdraw was never successful, but the balance was removed on your exchange account. THey should be able to verify from their accounting software.

This is really an exchange support issue.  Not Cheetahcoin blockchain issue.  Fail is fail with no confirmation on blockchain explorer, success transaction has many confirmations on blockchain.

If the exchange software behave correctly, those 2 failed withdraw has no effect on your account balance. Your balance at southxchange exchange on CHTA should stay same number, as if nothing happened on the 2 failed withdraw.
Lodar

View Profile
February 23, 2023, 08:31:59 AM

Okay, thanks, I'll write to support the exchange. Smiley
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 01:35:12 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2023, 02:04:23 AM by honglu69

Okay, thanks, I'll write to support the exchange. Smiley

I just had exactly similar thing that happened to me first time.  I withdrew 10 million CHTA,  confirmed email linked,  9.9999 million CHTA got removed from my SXC exchange account,  half hour past, withdraw was not successful,  "hash:" field empty.

I am writing to SXC too for my own support.  Let's keep this thread opening for this SXC, it seems to be ongoing problem on CHTA for this exchange.

Just side note:  this seems to be just a problem with Cheetahcoin wallet specific issue.  I also has Nengcoin (NENG) at SXC, just withdrew 50 million NENG successfully with no issue a moment ago.
Lodar

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 02:44:22 PM

The coins were returned to me. Support wrote...

Those withdrawals are way too large as you can see the other ones got through.
Try lower than those amounts, 300k or less, if you retry with those 1kkk, they will be stuck forever.

Thanks

José

On Thu, Feb 23, 2023, at 08:30 AM, wrote:
Report Issue -------------------------------
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 03:43:51 PM

The coins were returned to me. Support wrote...

Those withdrawals are way too large as you can see the other ones got through.
Try lower than those amounts, 300k or less, if you retry with those 1kkk, they will be stuck forever.

Thanks

José

On Thu, Feb 23, 2023, at 08:30 AM, wrote:
Report Issue -------------------------------

Great to hear that your withdraw issue was resolved by SXC support.  Yes, Jose at SXC has been very helpful and responsive in my past experience in the past 2 years.
  How did you contact SXC support? through live web chat, or discord, or the old  SXC  support email?   They seem to change a lot on their method of support channel.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 05:40:20 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2023, 06:01:37 AM by honglu69

Root Cause on SXC Exchange CHTA Wallet Withdraw Issue

Using my own CHTA account withdraw at SXC, I was able to confirm the SXC support José reported issue that CHTA wallet at SXC exchange was only able to allow tiny amount per time, 300k each time or less.

Using electrum-CHTA wallet for receiving address, it is clear that the reason that SXC Cheetahcoin wallet could not allow larger amount because of UTXO input data size limit.
Several miners deposited tiny amount from a few coins of CHTA to 4900 CHTA per deposit directly using SXC address as mining receiving address.  Each deposit is one UTXO inputs even on same address.  The withdraw can only be done when the total inputs is less than 300 to 500 counts.

Performed 200 tiny withdraw using API

200 tiny withdraw tries were performed on my account using API, withdrawing as small as 50,000 CHTA to 500,000 CHTA,  6 tries failed and vast majority of withdraw succeeded on tiny amount withdraws.

Currently SouthXchange wallet seems to be back to normal stage where 5 million CHTA withdraw in my last try succeeded too.  The UTXO bad portion seems to be churned through already.

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 04:00:31 PM

Recent discord chats on the issue of SouthXchange withdraw issues in discord "excahnge_listings" channel:
KhomradeKat『🥇🥈🥉』 — 02/28/2023 3:51 AM
Yeah large withdrawals don’t work
1million ~ is fine

honglu69 — Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Performed 4 withdraws, each withdraw was 5 million CHTA. It worked fine.  Using electrum-CHTA wallet address as receiving wallet address, it was easy to tell that 4 tries had inputs size from 6 to 32.  Transactions with input size larger than 300 will break 1 MB block size limit and may fail the withdraw.  32 input size was comfortable in safe zone.  Withdrawing 5 million CHTA now looks safe from SouthXchange wallet.

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 06:29:01 PM

Discussion between CHTA Dev and SouthXchange support on SXC Issue

A recent discussion in SXC private discord channel between SXC support and CHTA dev,  root cause, direction, etc.
sxc-pepe :  SXC main support, claimed that CHTA exchange wallet has million plus inputs, which caused wallet to allow only 300K CHTA limit per withdraw.
honglu69:   CHTA dev

Somewhat heated, but informative interesting read:

Code:
sxc-pepe — 02/27/2023 8:33 AM
That's the whole point, "2 inputs"
We don't have 2 inputs of 500k CHTA
We have millions of tiny inputs that cannot fit all in 1 transaction to reach that amount
I told you 3 times to withdraw less than 300k

honglu69 — 02/27/2023 2:15 PM
@sxc-pepe  The guy reported to me too in Bitcoin talk on his withdtaw failure. Yes I  saw your 300k notice to him, you were right on tiny inputs.
 I might have fixed problem as I successfully withdrew close to 200 times, each time with tiny amount, as small as 50k amount on my account through api method.
The 12.5 million CHTA refund is only on my account only, in a similar problem too.
sxc-pepe — 02/27/2023 2:17 PM
When a coin values nothing and it's inflation is above the clouds, this will always happen with anycrypto as blockchain technology is today
if you want to solve this, cut some 0, and make a swap

honglu69 — 02/27/2023 2:20 PM
Root cause was some miners use sxc address as mining address depositing tiny inputs. I think those miners violated your sxc term by doing this. This caused tiny inputs
--Checked mark positive reaction by sxc-pepe--

If evey miner followed correct practice, not using sxc address for   mining pool address, this would not have happened. Sigh.

honglu69 — 02/27/2023 2:27 PM
I am fine if sxc enforce strict rules   penalizing tiny mining deposits for causing this. CHTA Blockchain is no fault on this design. This issue is known thing on utxo chains
like doge or any other utxo chains.

honglu69 — 02/27/2023 2:41 PM
I will create a community announcement in social media urging miners not to do this small mining deposits in the future. Otherwise, yes this issue could come back again
 and again causing trouble.  I am not sure every miners listen to community ann, hope this helps sxc.
Let me know what else action I can do as dev. I am glad to help out. But changing algorithms or swap will not happen on CHTA because of this.

honglu69 — 02/28/2023 1:06 AM
by the way, on inflation schedule of CHTA,  CHTA algorithm is not really that much inflationary, its supply is capped at 21 billion, limited supply with halfening events like litecoin or bitcoin.

sxc-pepe — 02/28/2023 7:28 AM
What do we do meanwhile with all these inputs?

honglu69 — 02/28/2023 10:28 PM
Short term vs long term solution.  Short term would be just half/half small improvement, like I did with 200 small withdrew on my acounts days ago.
 now 1 million CHTA withdraw is safe now reported by other member in discord.  For a long term solution,  if SXC is willing to clean up the wallet
and do some work to improve buyer experience,  a new fresh wallet could replace the old  dirty wallet.  The old wallet could go through a cleaning operation
 with tiny withdraw/sending toward to new wallet address and vast tiny coins inputs in old dirty wallet could be transfered to a few new address with
small amount of inputs to recover those coins in old wallet. I would be willing to help in this short or long term solution if needed based on your decision for actions.

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 03:49:52 PM

Cheetahcoin Blockchain Halving on May 20, 2023

Congratulations for Cheetahcoin (CHTA) blockchain successful halving event today on May 20,2023 at block height 2,100,000 , check block explorer:
http://chtaexplorer.mooo.com:3002/block/000000000003183ae25dfb7e0a27a8e4d8c1cdf875424f2539551ecb258d345c

At this block height, the block reward cut half into 2500 CHTA per block while the previous height had 5,000 CHTA rewards. 

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 09:21:33 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2023, 12:32:43 AM by honglu69

CGminer v4.12 Upgrade for Gekko Newpac and TTBIT USB Devices

06/25/2023

New Recommendation for Cheetahcoin USB device miners on  GekkoScience  NewPac and TTBIT Bitcoin SHA256:  upgrade your cgminer version to v4.12.1 with solo miner set up on locally-run bare metal Cheetahcoin full node in order to maximize your profitability of CHTA mining.

cgminer github:   https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/cgminer

Background of Mining Profitability

Historically, the most profitable way to mine Cheetahcoin on USB devices such as Gekko NewPac, Gekko 2pac, or Gekko  Compac F,  TTBIT Bitcoin SHA256 is through local solo mining setup.  The next profitable method is solo mining at pool, the least profitable way of mining is through shared pool mining at Cheetahcoin mining pools.  

The reason for this dramatic difference on profitability between solo mining verses pool mining is because Cheetahcoin is not a typical SHA256 bitcoin clone, it incorporates difficulty adjustment algorithm called "randomSpike"  from Nengcoin (NENG)  that in favors of solo mining over pool mining.  Because of heavy penalty against big hashrate rigs during low difficulty fast moving reset period, solo miners on small hashrate USB devices are heavily rewarded during reset. In NENG case, randomSpike difficulty algorithm also allows a small portions of blocks to be mined by android cell phones.    Android phone mining  is no longer feasible on current version of Cheetahcoin and these portion of block rewards (difficulty = 1) goes to solo mining USB devices  too.

CGminer v4.11 Stopped Working in Late May

Starting from late May about one month ago,  many USB devices stopped getting any block rewards in solo mining setup.   Community member Darkforces1  (discord ID: Darkforces1) first discovered this issue in that his/her cgminer v4.12 compacF USB device based local solo miners were performing fine while cgminer 4.11 based gekko NewPac local solo miner got this errors: (bad-cb-height)

The full node wallet would also generate this error "Warning: Unknown block versions being mined. It's possible unknown rulels are in effect".

The root cause of this can be explained by ASICboost, a kind of enhanced mining algorithm for some non-standard ASIC rigs.  ASICboost mined blocks are backward compatible with current version of full node wallet so that warning has no impact on the blockchain consensus forming.

Those flags and errors are actually like mining war. ASIC boost came, cause some old USB devices with cgminer errors.   The end effects essentially are like Bitcoin softforks, backward compatible, may cause old miner software with errors. Essentially  ASICboost soft fork style mining made all the older version v4.11 cgminer of gekko newpac and TTBIT USB  invalid with errors.  

The solution is to upgrade  to cgminer 4.12 for all the impacted USB devices.  Gekko Compac F is on 4.12 always, not impacted by this aggressive ASICboost style soft fork.

CGminer v4.12 fixed the Gekko NewPac Solo Mining Errors

On 6/15/2023, Community member Darkforces1  reported to be able to fix the gekko newpac mining errors by using v4.12 version in windows local wallet solo mining setup.

In Linux solo mining setup, the original github source code of v4.12 code base disallow the non-bitcoin address.  This patched version cgminer v4.12 enabled   Cheetahcoin address and  also support TTBIT USB sha256 device for solo mining in linux.

How to Run Gekko NewPac TTBIT Solo Mining in Linux

Install the dependencies in Linux as usual as in readme. Then compile the source code as in github readme for gekko device.

Run a full node of Cheetahcoin,  configure a "cheetahcoin.conf" file like the example :
https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/cheetahcoin/blob/master/doc/Chromebook/x64/cheetahcoin.conf
and put into proper ~/.cheetahcoin folder, then start either CLI or GUI full node, sync node to latest block.
In the same linux computer, make sure you obtain the exact correct USB bus ID by running this command:
Code:
lsusb
----find below line ----
Bus 004 Device 002: ID 0403:6015 Future Technology Devices International, Ltd Bridge(I2C/SPI/UART/FIFO)

Then run below command for your local solo mining, note that rpcport number can be changed to whatever, as long as it has no conflicts:
Code:
./cgminer --usb 4:2   -o http://192.168.86.10:8536  -u  yourrpcuser  -p yourrpcpassword  --btc-address YourCheetahcoinAddress  --gekko-newpac-detect --gekko-newpac-freq 400

TTBIT: run another 2nd new Cheetahcoin full node wallet in same server, use different rpcport 8548,

For TTBIT sha256 bitcoin miner, the configuration is slightly different because TTBIT can not support the default ASICboost behavior.  TTBIT USB device is also less stable device so that we disable hotplug feature and also cut half of the frequency as below:
Code:
./cgminer --usb :1  -o http://192.168.86.10:8548 -u  yourrpcuser  -p yourrpcpassword    --btc-address YourCheetahcoinAddress --hotplug 0 --gekko-noboost --gekko-2pac-freq 50

TTBIT USB bitcoin miner is not that profitable solo mining Cheetahcoin, but should get coins almost every day here and there, probably can break even on cheap electricity price or CHTA price goes up  from here.
Bowser7

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 06:40:37 AM

Cheetah added to https://bowserlab.ddns.net:8080

Stratum support ASICBOOST!

How to mine:

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://bowserlab.ddns.net:3333 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CHTA

Stratum also support USB Miner

USB Miner Config:

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://bowserlab.ddns.net:3333 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CHTA,d=8

Happy Mining!
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 02:34:06 PM

FiroDEX Wallet Support Cheetahcoin (CHTA)

FiroDEX Desktop Wallet v0.5.7 release in March 2023 by Firo team support Nengcoin (NENG) and Cheetahcoin (CHTA) with atomicDEX trading capabilities.

Firo, formerly Zcoin is reputable privacy focused cryptocurrency with $21 million USD market cap and $2 million dollar USD daily trading volume in many exchanges including Binance and CoinEx.  We congratulate Firo team for FiroDEX wallet new release that  give our users more choices of self-custody wallet with DEX trading capabilities.

AtomicDEX official wallet is Komodo wallet made by Komodo team who are the main developers for the wallet and DEX. There are increasingly more affiliated partner wallets such as FiroDEX, BitcoinZ-DEX wallet that support Nengcoin and Cheatahcoin adding more liquidity of both coins trading worldwide in self-custody wallet. In all these wallets, mobile or desktop, you own your own private keys with dex trading capabilities.  This is dramatically different and healthier crypto experience compared to centralized exchange (CEX) wallet and CEX trading.  

About AtomicDEX and FiroDEX release notes:
FiroDex is a decentralized cross-chain exchange built in official partnership with AtomicDEX, which provides a platform for cross-chain swaps and interoperability. With FiroDex, users can trade a wide range of cryptocurrencies and tokens, including those on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Matic, HECO, Qtum, and any UTXO-based coin, all through atomic swaps. This allows for seamless, trustless, and secure trading across different blockchains, without the need for intermediaries or centralized exchanges. We have seen many of our community members use FiroDEX as a bridge between native FIRO and BEP20 FIRO!

FiroDEX wallet download link:
https://github.com/firoorg/FiroDEX-Desktop/releases
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2023, 08:18:32 PM

AtomicDEX Upgrade for MMTools Pro Traders

New Recommendation for pro traders who uses MMTools to trade  NENG/KMD or CHTA/KMD pairs in atomicDEX, an atomic swap based DEX.

Background on AtomicDEX DEX Trading and KMD Hardfork

AtomicDEX provide desktop and mobile wallet as well as DEX trading for Nengcoin and Cheetahcoin on  KMD pair or DOGE pairs for a while.  
The official wallet is from Komodo team which upgraded and renamed their Wallet name into "Komodo" wallet in both Desktop and Mobile (android and IOS) phones.
Komodo GUI wallet is awesome wallet that provide a safe light wallet to hold your NENG or CHTA coins along with hundreds other well known coins such as KMD,  DOGE, ETH, LTC, BNB , DASH, DGB  etc and allow wallet users to  buy or sell your Nengcoin and Cheetahcoin with all other well known coins.   When you hold your coins in Komodo wallet or trade in atomicDEX,  you own your own private keys and achieve personal sovereignty of original Satoshi's vision.

Komodo coin (KMD) is popular and main coin in atomicdex  DEX and KMD had hard fork recently in June 2023.  Post hard fork,  some of older version wallet would not work so that we recommend our community members to upgrade your GUI wallet to latest version Komodo wallet either on Desktop or mobile phones.

MMTools is popular command line based open source tool to allow atomicDEX traders to install easily into any rooted android phone with Ubuntu 18.04 with just a few command line.  Once the code is compiled in rooted linux or cloud VPS on arm or x64 platform, you can copy the same software into any unrooted newer phones inside Userland app and run atomicDEX trading easily.  Raspberry Pi should work in the same way as rooted android phones linux.  MMTools is great tool for pro traders on NENG/KMD and CHTA/KMD trading pairs in atomicDEX to provide liquidity and profit on price arbitrage between DEX and CEX.  

MMTools Broke Recently due to KMD Hardfork

It was noticed recently that mmtools no longer works on NENG/KMD or CHTA/KMD trading.  Historically, DOGE pair never worked well on mmtools, with KMD hard fork,  this tool no longer works for handling KMD coins in sending.  Here we recommend all mmtools users to follow this guide to upgrade this.

Pro for mmtools:  easy to install, easy to maintain to provide liquidity or trading in cloud VPS, rooted android phone or unrooted android phone with userland app.
Con for mmtools:  DOGE pair trading not available.  Due to difficulty of linux command line, only suitable for pro traders.

The MMTools issue and workaround solution was filed in github repo:
https://github.com/webworker01/mmtools/issues/5

Install mmtools

(1) Same as usual,  follow this guide to install and run mmtools in rooted android phone linux, or cloud vps.  For unrooted android phone, you will need to compile the code first in rooted phone,  then tar ball and copy over into Userland app of unrooted android phone, it will work.

https://guides.spaceworks.co/Use-MMTools.html

Installation is relatively easy, just 1 or 2 commands.

(2) patch mm2 binary with latest version

Because KMD had hard fork, the older version that mmtools uses for mm2 binary no longer works.  
Download the latest version binary from this link:
https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/komodo-defi-framework/releases

First, shut down installed MMTools.
For android phone arm64 linux,  download file "mm2-79f620559-android-aarch64-CI.zip"
For cloud VPS linux on x64 linux, download file " mm2-79f620559-Linux-Release.zip"

In all above cases, unpack the file, a binary file "mm2" will come out. Replace this file of the mmtools installed path:
Code:
~/atomicDEX-API/target/debug/mm2

Technically, atomicDEX-API is from separate git repo.  This is a legecy atomicDEX-API installed automatically in mmtool installation step (1).
After replacing 'mm2" binary file with latest version, now the MMTools will function normally trading NENG/KMD or CHTA/KMD pairs.

(3) Restart MMTools

Now you can restart your MMTools in android phone or cloud vps. The trading of KMD pair should now works normally as before.

DOGE pair is popular on NENG or CHTA in atomicDEX too.  However,  DOGE trading was never working before in MMTools possibly because MMTools uses legacy atomicDEX-API library so that this tool is limited to KMD pair trading only for now.

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 01:46:01 PM

DOGE network congestion impacting atomicDEX trading
Right now dogecoin network is congested with high fees. Be careful of trading atomicdex for DOGE pair. KMD pair DEX trading is not impacted for now. Checkout Komodo discord for the issue discussion.

The dogecoin pair (CHTA/DOGE, NENG/DOGE) trading in atomicdex with komodo wallet (desktop or phones) is unlikely to be successful now until the DOGE network congestion is over or Komodo upgrade their code base to allow high fees in trading. The default DOGE fee (0.01 DOGE) is hard coded in atomicdex coin repo code base and will stay unconfirmed in doge mempool at this moment forever. A new code fix has been proposed in Komodo discord support channel, but still pending for code review and for future upgrade approval.

The network congestion in bitcoin and ETH were common in the past. It is rare event in dogecoin history. Last time DOGE network congestion lasted for about 1 week months ago because of DRC-20 meme minting craziness.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 04:38:06 AM

southXchange Shutdown on  January 31st 2024

SouthXchange announced shut down notification on its web page earlier today that it will stop trading and deposit on January 15th 2024 and completely shut down on Jan 31, 2024, which will be last withdraw date from its wallet.  SouthXchange is our main centralized exchange for trading while
dex trading in Komodo Wallet/AtomicDEX will continue as usual.
Please  be aware of this southXchange shut down event and withdraw your Cheetahcoin, Nengcoin, Dogecoin along with other coins from this exchange before the shut down date.

The full text of southXchange shut down notice:
 https://southxchange.gorgias.help/en-US/important-update-regarding-southxchange-383212
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2024, 02:33:02 AM

New Community Twitter, Please follow

Hello Cheetah club members,

A new twitter account has been created to twitt on Cheetahcoin community activities, particularly focused on dev updates. Please follow the new twitter at: https://twitter.com/Cheetahcoindev
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2024, 12:07:06 AM

Cheetahcoin (CHTA) listed at nonKYC Exchange

We are excited to announce that Cheetahcoin (CHTA) is listed at NonKYC Exchange on two trading pairs (CHTA/USDT and CHTA/DOGE). Please be aware that nonKYC does impose minimum deposit and minimum withdraw ($1 USD equivalent). Happy trading Cheetah cubs!
https://nonkyc.io/
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2024, 04:21:36 AM

Major Success on First Day at nonKYC, Mining Hash Rate Up Huge

Congratulations for all Cheetah cubs. Cheetahcoin (CHTA) got listed on NonKYC.io Exchange yesterday on Jan 17, 2024.

The first day trading at NonKYC.io  was a wild day in CHTA history.  The price not only recovered to the pre-SouthXchange shut down date, but also it shot up couple of times  above that price, CHTA/DOGE hitting as high as 0.00004 doge per CHTA.  Many tracking places did not track properly on price action, and I found the best to track this is at miningpoolstats web site, see attached screen shot.

More than $600 USD worth of volume traded in nonKYC exchange on CHTA/USDT  and CHTA/DOGE pairs on first day of trading.  The price was up big, moon shot, then corrected lower later.

Because of exciting trading action,  sha256 mining hash rate jumped big to more than 1 million for regular difficulty while the cheetah difficulty remain at 1.  I bet many bitcoin miners noticed our tiny coin and they point their rig to this coin CHTA.

See attached screen shot at reddit site:

https://www.reddit.com/r/cheetahcoin/comments/19aaivf/major_success_on_first_day_at_nonkyc_mining_hash/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: