Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHTA][USB ASIC/ASIC]Cheetahcoin - a cat meme coin on bitcoin's SHA256  (Read 6164 times)
honglu69 (OP)

Activity: 1546
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 08:36:35 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2021, 08:47:16 PM by honglu69

I think proof-of-work algorithm has already established itself. Can you tell more about enhanced features of protection?

This is very good question.  The previous generation of proof of work coins are bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin. Their method of 51% protection is well known, mainly on energy, on hashrate.

This new kind of proof of work 51% protection technique mainly was developed from Nengcoin (NENG).  Cheetahcoin is meme coin. But on tech level for this, Cheetahcoin mainly cloned NENG's new method.  Two coins the only difference on tech level is scrypt verses SHA256. NENG is on scrypt,  CHTA is on SHA256.  SHA256 is not exactly same as scrypt, therefore I think in terms of mobile mining and 51% attack protection, maybe CHTA is better than NENG ( I will explain this later). For now, just speak of both NENG and CHTA on this same method, in short, both NENG and CHTA introduced CPU mining on PC and android phone as extra layer of 51% protection.  When big ASIC attacks either NENG or CHTA,  they will hit spike difficulty,  once this spike difficulty block is mined, this spike difficulty stays until difficulty is adjusted (actually a sharp reset).  Now CHTA spike difficulty is 100,000,000,000 or 100G,  this spike difficulty is lower than that of bitcoin, similar to bitcoin cash (BCH), but dramatically higher than most of other SHA256 coins.

Now CHTA cheetahcoin market cap is well below $1 million, actually only 20k USD.  Bitcoin cash market cap  is 12 billion dollar USD.  Why would a sha256 miner spend  BCH level of mining cost to attack a no-name coin CHTA? The attack mining cost may be higher than total market cap of CHTA. This spike block essentially shut down ASIC miners, and leaving CPU miners on PC or android phone the only miners. In other word, when 51% attack happens, mainly the CPU miners on android and PC/Mac/Chromebook are defenders of CHTA's security. This is new kind of 51% protection method on proof of work coin, thanks to discovery and method from Nengcoin (NENG).  

Please note in history, no spike blocks were mined on CHTA.  But in NENG history, many blocks were mined. The longest 51% attack was year ago, I think 4G hashrate ASIC mined 3 spike blocks when the spike diff = 244k on NENG, then gave up. Here it is:
Here is spike mined case on NENG in the past:
https://www.reddit.com/r/nengcoin/comments/kxwyy5/spike_block_mined_cpu_mining_dominating_100/

Cheetahcoin is meme coin while Nengcoin is more or less tech heavy coin like litecoin. But regardless of this meme or not,  SHA256 is better than scrypt for android phone or PC CPU mining on this algo because most android phone or PC miners on both NENG or CHTA are dual miners, meaning they mine NENG + CHTA on the same PC or on the same phone at same time to get double mining reward at no extra cost.  The majority of android/CPU mining rewards in such dual mining mode came from CHTA mining, not from NENG mining. Therefore,  in real dual mining real mining experience, CHTA is better mobile mining coin than NENG today.

For detailed information on exact in theory how this technique works and why CPU miners can help NENG or CHTA for 51% protection on scrypt or SHA256, please check out NENG old report here:
NENG core v1.5.x Hardfork Proposal, Soft Name Change
https://github.com/ShorelineCrypto/NewEnglandCoin/releases/download/proposal_v1.5/NENG_v1.5.x_Hardfork_Proposal.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 11:00:58 PM

75% CPU Mined - Ge ready for reset soon

Check out the pool explorer for Cheetahcoin:
https://aminingpool.com/explorer/CHTA

I am seeing 75% of blocks are mined by CPU on computer or phone with diff = 12. Looks like most of ASIC big rigs left. Just a remind, very likely in a day or 2, CHTA block chain will reset to low diff, creating another boom for solo miners on USB ASICs like gekkoscience newpac.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 03:25:46 AM

My latest projection for next reset comining soon

11:25 hours from here. Or around noon tomorrow 9/14/2021 U.S. eastern time, we will have another celebration for all USB ASIC gekkoscience newpac solo miners!
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 05:50:00 PM

Base difficulty reset to low, boom for USB ASIC solo miners
Just found that CHTA base difficulty reset to 5 minutes ago. Another boom for USB ASIC solo miners.

I am expecting my gekkoscience newpac solo miner to mine millions of CHTA today.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 07:02:27 PM

A Party of USB ASIC Solo Miners, Feast on CHTA

Here is words from discord today on the reset:

honglu69 — Today at 1:49 PM

Base difficulty reset to low, boom for USB ASIC solo miners Just found that CHTA base difficulty reset to 5 minutes ago. Another boom for USB ASIC solo miners. I am expecting my gekkoscience newpac solo miner to mine millions of CHTA today.(edited)📷1📷

Kapacitor Plague — Today at 2:26 PM

woot! I have 2x newpac and I'm almost up to 3 million 📷📷1📷

bence — Today at 2:29 PM

reset,nice(edited)📷

zorbital — Today at 2:41 PM

A run of bad blocks for me again, not the best reset! Maybe I’ll make some of it up as the diff increases, or on the next reset!📷

Talon — Today at 2:42 PM

diff in the ~300 range... still time to recover
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 03:33:02 AM

Sigh, this reset is flop for my gekko newpac.  Only 320K. Today my family had heavy internet usage, upload download. Network congestion could be the reason although from node all looks fine.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 05:17:03 AM

Cheetahcoin (CHTA) joins ShorelineCrypto New Coin Listing Service Discount Program

Immediately from today, Cheetahcoin obtains the first retail real life usage of the coin from U.S. based software service business ShorelineCrypto (SLC). For regular price of 0.01 BTC bitcoin payment, ShorelineCrypto currently accept new coins to be listed at exchange.   Under the Discount Program which currently includes  Nengcoin (NENG) and Cheetahcoin (CHTA), 50% discount can be obtained by paying new coin listing fee exclusively in CHTA,  NENG, or a combination of CHTA and NENG proportionally.

ShorelineCrypto Coin Listing Service Discount Program  offer in detail:

50% discount for new coin listing if the payment is paid by Cheetahcoin (CHTA) or Nengcoin (NENG) or  combination of CHTA and NENG proportionally.
At current Cheetahcoin market depth in ShorelineCrypto/SouthXchange  exchange and pancakeswap, the current Cheetahcoin (CHTA) payment amount for new coin listing fee is :  XXXXX CHTA.
Checkout SLC Page for Current Cheetahcoin(CHTA) or Nengcoin (NENG) payment amount for new coin listing fee at :
https://shorelinecrypto.com/add_coin

At your own choice, you can do the math to split the CHTA verses NENG payment proportionally in the mix at 50/50 or 20/80 or 80/20 or whatever split ratio using above two numbers.

Please follow the new coin listing page step by step to make the payment in CHTA or NENG, and to request your coin to be listed in ShorelineCrypto:
https://shorelinecrypto.com/add_coin

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 12:12:06 AM

CHTA just reset hours ago

Difficulty just reset to low hours ago. Another boom for solo miners on gekkoscience newpac. This reset is bad for my gekko newpac, solo node got stale, out of sync, only 7 blocks only.  Just restarted full node.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 01:16:19 AM

CHTA just reset Now at diff = 10

Cheetahcoin base difficulty is ongoing for another reset 2nd day in a row. The diff = 10 and another boom for solo miners on gekkoscience newpac
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 02:35:25 AM

Heated Discussion of Shiba Inu vs Cheetahcoin
Some discussion on fake mining vs real mining, price, market cap of Shiba Inu vs Cheetahcoin in discord:

Rick (Exelthior) — Today at 8:29 PM

wow CHTA doubled since my 4 million order filled

u/Rick (Exelthior)

wow CHTA doubled since my 4 million order filled

honglu69 — Today at 9:27 PM

Congratulations! That is supposed to be in crypto. I joked in community leader meeting last week zoom meeting that I own billions of NENG and trading of NENG is quite liquid if one want to sell just few hundreds to even 1 thousand or 2 USD per day. I owned a lot NENG on USD worth, but I did not pay that much on NENG because when I bot NENG years ago, you literally can buy $10 USD of worth millions NENG now trades at couple of thousands USD even after this drop. (edited)

[9:28 PM]

Cheetahcoin never had this chance that buying for $10 USD and you get thousands of USD. I think time will come and tell, I think CHTA will have similar chance soon later. that you pay low and you can sell high, and lot higher. Cheetahcoin at this market cap is amazingly cheap if we compare CHTA to Shiba Inu or Dogecoin. Shiba Inu is not even minable, a token, not a coin, not real. Dogecoin is tough to mine at home, not fun, only for big boys ASIC farms. CHTA we have home miners on android phones, USB ASIC solo reset gamers, and big boy too on ASIC farms are welcomed on mining CHTA too with ASIC. CHTA is so much fun and inclusive and should deserve far higher price and market cap. (edited)

u/honglu69

Cheetahcoin never had this chance that buying for $10 USD and you get thousands of USD. I think time will come and tell, I think CHTA will have similar chance soon later. that you pay low and you can sell high, and lot higher. Cheetahcoin at this market cap is amazingly cheap if we compare CHTA to Shiba Inu or Dogecoin. Shiba Inu is not even minable, a token, not a coin, not real. Dogecoin is tough to mine at home, not fun, only for big boys ASIC farms. CHTA we have home miners on android phones, USB ASIC solo reset gamers, and big boy too on ASIC farms are welcomed on mining CHTA too with ASIC. CHTA is so much fun and inclusive and should deserve far higher price and market cap. (edited)

LETLSkyfall — Today at 10:20 PM

you cannot mine shib but you have services that allow you to mine shiba inu

honglu69 — Today at 10:25 PM

That is fake mining. Dogecoin and Cheetahcoin are real mining, coins. But any way, Shiba Inu has 10 billion USD market, Cheetahcoin has 30K USD market cap. If CHTA catches up with SHiba Inu market cap, that is up 333,333 times. Literally, you pay $10 USD, you get million USD worth USD if we go that big. The CHTA price is so cheap, it is going up in my opinion in near term.

[10:27 PM]

Shiba Inu is on ERC20, as far as I know, ERC20 are mined on ethereum, token are not minable, not real mining. Dogecoin are on real mining, Cheetahcoin are on real mining. By the way, Cheetahcoin are on real mining on android phones too along with ASIC.

[10:28 PM]

Folks can make up a fake web site faking mining, just hand out some tokens pretending that is "mining". Fake mining is not real mining. Mining is hard work by miners, a cost energy plus miner's labor in exchange for a security of coin. This is same for ASIC miner on CHTA/DOGE, same for Android phone miners too on CHTA.

[10:30 PM]

The correct word for fake mining on ERC20 is "air drop", a kind of free handout and reward on faucets. But faucets, airdrop are not real mining, that should be clear.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 05:08:48 PM

Fortunes and Mis-fortunes on last night reset game!

There was a base difficulty reset last night.  After I commented that in discord:

solo mining has tons risk too.  I think this reset completely flopped for me. My full node was lagging behind blocks,  all mined are orphaned. Essentially zero coins up to now.  The peak 1 hour reset mining is over already.  The rest is just a small meal.
I do not know who won this "reset game".  It seems each reset there were always some lucky winners and some unfortunate losers.

Tons of reactions came out in discord.  We can tell who in the community won or lose on this reset game!

zorbital — Today at 12:18 AM
1million so far this reset - doesn't feel too high so far, but maybe more will continue to drip on in
honglu69 — Today at 12:18 AM
only 40k CHTA now. This reset is my worst,   other than completely crashed one.
Kapacitor Plague — Today at 12:19 AM
mine was poor too only about 1M and last time was like 2.9M
Talon — Today at 12:19 AM
on umine.eu I managed 600K+ so far
honglu69 — Today at 12:20 AM
This is good to know, pool mining is that bad for gekko newpac.  @Talon  are you on pool "solo" or "shared"?
Talon — Today at 12:20 AM
shared... being nice
honglu69 — Today at 12:21 AM
I see. shared usually do not pan out. A big ASIC jump in, could ruin and scoop all your shares immediately even though the contribibution is from mainly small USB.
Talon — Today at 12:22 AM
I'm using an asic in shared mode on that pool
r00ting — Today at 12:22 AM
@Talon on umine sha256d algo its working ?
honglu69 — Today at 12:22 AM
gosh, I see,  @Talon you are a big gun miner too.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 03:34:42 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2021, 06:21:56 PM by honglu69

Another Reset, Another Game Yesterday
Yesterday late night there was full reset, but lots of people may have missed it. Another reset game, another win or loss in discord:

MR_Retro — Yesterday at 10:43 PM

So far not as good as last reset ... but ill take it! (edited)

October 11, 2021

honglu69 — Today at 12:20 AM

This could be a shallow reset. I am already seeing the diff = 2k

honglu69 — Today at 12:41 AM

This actually was a full reset, started at 10:25 pm EST. My gekko newpac is decent, now at 900K CHTA reward

NEW

zorbital — Today at 2:54 AM

I missed unfortunately missed seeing the reset and mined a dead chain for the first 45mins after the shallow reset, so not a good one for me this time

[2:54 AM]

you win some, you loose some!

LETLSkyfall — Today at 9:57 AM

i'm mining on solo directly to wallet and still made 100k

LETLSkyfall — Today at 2:14 PM

omfg, i've just saw it now, it wasn't 100k, it was 3100000 CHTA in one night solo mining XD wtf just happened

i've now sent it out to another wallet

honglu69 — Today at 2:19 PM
Congratulations!  3.1 million CHTA now trades at 92 DOGE, or $21 USD.  You just mined $21 USD worth of coins in one day on your USB ASIC!

honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:03:30 AM

base diff just reset  now, maybe an hour or two ago.  Another boom for USB ASIC solo miners on gekko newpac.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:48:22 PM

Mobile Mining Reward on CHTA hit all time high!
A conversation on new android phone miners on CHTA at discord:

memog — Today at 3:36 PM
Thanks again for your help. Found my first block last night!📷1

📷honglu69 — Today at 3:41 PM
Congratulations for your android first block. The mining yield is down on android due to hundreds of phone miners (some maybe on PC) competition. However, price goes up crazy. One block 10,000 CHTA now is trading at 0.6 DOGE or $ 0.15 USD. A cool 15 USD cents per day on an average phone is unheard of in other coin projects, monero or bitcoin/dogecoin whatever. (edited)

***[3:43 PM]***In other word, mobile mining reward on CHTA unit ( or both CHTA/NENG dual mining mode) is down a lot. But we have to look at and use USD as calculation. Mobile mining on phone on USD per day reward calculation is huge, at all time high now!
Redraider10

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:28:27 AM

WCHTA WARNING!!!
Just a little bit of caution on buying WCHTA on pancakeswap as an individual is attempting to do a price manipulation. As @KhomradeKat stated "His plan was to get people to buy WCHTA on pancakeswap for a high price since all the sell orders were gone."  We believe the moment the price goes up, this individual will eventually dump to profit and crash the WCHTA.

The individuals txns:
https://bscscan.com/token/0xb096df47073a39041d9ffed5d4e1d1b0d5d6b8e7?a=0x522acd712397497a121b6e424cbfa8d03f2c4094

I hope you Cheetah Cubs can help thwart this individuals plan on a price manipulation!
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 03:20:35 PM

On the WCHTA price manipulation issue, I had comments in discord and in reddit:

honglu69

Man, today's Cheetahcoin price on CHTA or on WCHTA is like a rocket! No price manipulation, yesterday was just a big buyer initial test move.

honglu69

I think Cheetahcoin trading price hit all time high. on USD or on doge price or on BTC price. It was never as high as today in the past.

Nobody lost money, because no matter when did you buy CHTA, it was lower price than today.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 07:04:25 PM

Talon is Minting Gold on Gekkoscience NewPac USB ASIC on Reset
Cheetahcoin had surprising reset early this morning, unnoticed by many miners.

Here was another round on who won this reset game and who lost. This time Talon (discord ID) won big on his/her USB ASIC device, Gekkoscience Newpac USB ASIC bitcoin miner on solo mining setup.

Full Text:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cheetahcoin/comments/r23s5p/talon_is_minting_gold_on_gekkoscience_newpac_usb/
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 08:09:36 PM

CPU Dominating, Spike Mined - 51% protection Triggered

This is first spike block mined on Cheetahcoin with difficulty = 100G:
http://chtaexplorer.mooo.com:3002/block/0000000000000000057fcd1efabec2154dd9e2e4a272d5529c0197fa05c81a95

With this spike block mined, 51% protection triggered and all the remaining blocks until reset have difficulty = spike diff = 100,000,000,000 . It is not possible to mine for ASIC rigs.

From here until next reset, almost all the blocks will be mined by CPU miners on PC/Mac/Chromebook/pi4/android phones.  More screen shot:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cheetahcoin/comments/r24ns4/cpu_dominating_spike_mined_51_protection_triggered/
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 04:52:26 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2021, 05:31:54 PM by honglu69

Projection: Reset at 7pm EST, boom for USB ASIC solo miners
Fellow Gekkoscience NewPac solo miners of CHTA. My latest projection is that Cheetahcoin is likely to reset to very low diff at 7pm U.S. eastern time, in about 7 hours from here.

When reset comes, it will be another boom for Gekkoscience NewPac solo miners. The winner will likely to mine millions of CHTA in one day. Losers may not mine millions, but should still be better than normal rewards.

Block Reward Distribution on Last Reset among big/small ASICs

About 2 and half hours ago, Cheetahcoin blockchain had a reset from diff = 5, the current diff = 21k.

The reset boom for USB ASIC solo miners on gekkoscience newpac is almost over. How was the distribution of block reward vs big ASIC rigs on pool and the security of this coin during low diff reset period?

The answer to above is quite positive on summary. CHTA blockchain did well on last reset, no real dangerous of 51% risk involved in the last reset boom.

Here are two graph from miningpoolstats

https://www.reddit.com/r/cheetahcoin/comments/r3tpyk/block_reward_distribution_on_last_reset_among/

During past reset, zerpool and other pool big ASIC rigs of about100 TH/s hashrate were off line. The real big pool miner was fpool eu with 650 TH/s hash rate of big ASIC rigs mining during reset. From the stats of last 1000 blocks, the fpool mined 40% of all blocks, the rest were mined by other pools or other solo miners.

The unknown source mined about 50% all block rewards. We can assume this "uknown" source mostly were gekkoscience newpac on solo mining mode. We have hundreds of gekko newpac solo miners.

fpool had close to 95% of all hashrate during reset, but only mined 40% all block rewards during reset. In this sense, this coin is doing well on security level. Not only solo miners of small ASIC rigs got rewarded, we also had no risk 51% attack from big ASIC rigs on reset with low overall difficulty levels from 5 to 20k.
honglu69 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:31:18 PM

Pre-Announce - Cheetahcoin v1.9.x Hardfork in December of 2021
11/28/2021

Nengcoin (NENG) has completed recent v1.9.x upgrade to version v1.9.1 to address 51% slow hack risk.  Nengcoin also released core software dev roadmap for 2022 today.

Cheeetahcoin (CHTA) is independent decentralized crypto project different from Nengcoin.  We have initially evaluated the risk of 51% slow hack and determined that this risk is not immediate risk, but do exist in CHTA.  Therefore we pre-announce here that there will be a hard fork v1.9.x coming in December of 2021. The current plan is to propose a CHTA v1.9.x hard fork proposal in Mid December with more tech details and release the software code in late December 2021.  The actual hard fork event on v1.9.x is expected to happen in Jan of 2022.

In 2022, we also plan to have similar CHTA core dev roadmap like Nengcoin and will incorporate many features from Nengcoin code base into CHTA software core as needed.  Please stay tuned. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: