Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to identify the bounce ASAP after a significant correction?  (Read 220 times)
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 11:18:53 PM

Hi,

I’m just wondering what are the best indicators / candlestick patterns / charting TA to look for when a support bounce occurs after a significant dip.

I was in short positions on both Sunday and Monday during the big BTC correction and obviously there were points where they were significantly in profit. However, I held on too long and closed after the bounce. I still took profit but feel I could’ve “taken the meat of the trade” a lot better.

What do you guys look for? I guessing this is perhaps best done using the 1m (or similar short timeframe) and looking for a big green bottom wick with large incoming volume or something?

Thanks

I don't apply TA when I do day trade activity, as long as I know I could a nice profit in the exchange I don't care about the TA.
And besides, it is not accurate as well to say that it can give a high profit to each traders here in crypto space. Aside from that, if I found out that there is a big pump surely I will buy before it happens.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: