Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:54:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can go to Zero  (Read 426 times)
Walterhank

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 10:11:28 AM

I don't think it could be banned permanently by SEC, even if they manage to do it; can't ban all exchanges. Furthermore, I don't think complete fiat system could be replaced anytime soon but instead, both will co-exist.
Abdullah500

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 11:47:51 AM

I see now that Bitcoin has gone for twenty-eight thousand dollars and the way it is being promoted to the people
And being listed on different exchanges and big companies are investing in Bitcoin and the way transactions are being done every day then how is it possible to go to Bitcoin Zero.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 11:59:44 AM

The price of Bitcoin depends on how the community behind it will value and support the system. Even paper money can lose value just any other currency. Since Bitcoin depends on the demand and supply, we can be sure that as as there is someone who hold value of it, it will remain valuable. As long as there is internet, there will be bitcoin and the value will just depend on the holders.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 01:07:18 PM

Nothing can stop the ascent of bitcoin and digital currencies. This is only a perfect world. Since there is a huge exchange going on bitcoin at this moment. Sporadically, even football players get their exchange expenses in bitcoin. Indeed, even the legislators and the rich began to purchase. So your thinking is a fantasy.

Gmbexpeart2020

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 01:09:22 PM

Economist David Rosenberg told Bloomberg he believes bitcoin is in a ... the supply of bitcoin can't go up once we hit that limit," the economist ...
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 02:42:29 PM

I don't really think that it would happen but you know what they say everything could happen in crypto just like the price hitting Million dollars per piece,
There is a possibility but I don't think that it would ever happen just imagine even some shit coins still have some value so how would the King or best crypto could go to zero?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: