Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 12:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to earn some ETH??  (Read 520 times)
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 07:58:31 AM

there are many ways to get ethereum, one of them is by participating in the bounty campaign and if you have the capital you can also buy it or invest.

I would not recommend bounty campaigns under current circumstances. Nowadays, very few of the projects reach the soft-cap level. In the remaining cases, those who invested their money in to the ICO will get their BTC or ETH back as reimbursement. But the bounty hunter will be going unrewarded. No one will reimburse the time and effort spent by the bounty hunters, if the project fails to reach the soft-cap level.
Not all bounty projects and campaigns need funds, some are already trading and we'll developed, these are the safest bounties anyone can join, fro example HEX, STOBOX, ARCS etc are all trading before they introduced bounty campaigns
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 07:17:13 PM

Some bounty twitter and YouTube program where you can earn some eth. Otherwise you can participate trading of top currency then you can earn some eth in everyday. However without experience you have only few ways where you can earn eth. Bounty participate and services fees for spend your skills. You should understand now which is the best road for earn eth.

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 07:23:01 PM

Hi there Bitcointalk users/members.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows best ways I can earn Ethereum anything at all that can help me earn.

Any help would be appreciated. Smiley

there are a lot of ways to earn ethereum, but in my opinion the best way to earn eth is by trading
and the simplest way is by staking my friend
regards
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:41:20 PM

I wanted to ask if anyone knows best ways I can earn Ethereum anything at all that can help me earn.

You can earn money on special sites that pay for performing some actions. For example, watching commercials, or maybe entering a captcha. Sometimes, to get coins, you need to click on a link or read a message advertising products. These are the easiest options, but you don't get much money.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:16:38 PM

if you have enough money, i think you should learn about trading
remember do not trade, if you don't really know how to trade,
because for me trading is the easist way to earn some ethereum if we comparing with the other way

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:25:15 PM

You can earn ethereum by these ways :
1. Trade
2. Develop project ( real project on ethereum network )
3. Stake for ethereum 2.0 project ( you need 32 ethereum to become nodes)
4. Selling goods for ethereum
5. Selling services for ethereum ( become bounty manager)
6. Mining we still can mine it using our VGA card and with these price eyhereum mining is profitable.
sapnu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:35:17 PM

There are lots of ways to earn ethereum, you can actually do some gambling and earn eth but you cannot secure your income or winnings since the probability that you will win is depending on the game that you are playing. I recommend you to study trading so that you can earn depending on how good at trading you are. That is the best way for you to earn ethereum, but you should be careful when you start trading because it is still risky. Just study the tools and indicators in the market.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:42:24 PM

There are some ways to get ether
1. Mining, but it's not worth as it requires the mining rig and this time the reward is so small.
2. Staking, you will be able to get the regular passive income from staking. You can also staking the various legit altcoins and then you can convert your reward into ethereum.
3. You can start to participate in the bounty campaign but it's like betting on the project that you wanna promote it.
4. Offering your skill to get money from another members or clients that need your skill
5. You can also apply for the blockchain job to get money as long as you meet all of requirements.

this is a complete answer for the questions above, but seems mr. makishart forgot about trading
and for me participate in bounty campaign is good idea if we don't have enough money for buy a mining equipment, or buy eth then staking or even trading

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 10:04:37 PM

there are many ways to get ethereum, one of them is by participating in the bounty campaign and if you have the capital you can also buy it or invest.

I would not recommend bounty campaigns under current circumstances. Nowadays, very few of the projects reach the soft-cap level. In the remaining cases, those who invested their money in to the ICO will get their BTC or ETH back as reimbursement. But the bounty hunter will be going unrewarded. No one will reimburse the time and effort spent by the bounty hunters, if the project fails to reach the soft-cap level.
Not all bounty projects and campaigns need funds, some are already trading and we'll developed, these are the safest bounties anyone can join, fro example HEX, STOBOX, ARCS etc are all trading before they introduced bounty campaigns
i am not really sure, but i think the problem with those you mentioned is that they limit the number of participants and they don't accept whoever applies for their bounty campaign, the guy who made this thread is a newbie, he has no chance to participate in one of them.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 10:29:35 PM

You can have ETH freely without any losses happen to buy joining airdrops and faucets but you might just waste your time in doing this as it barely happens that they got a market value. We can also get some ETH in participating Bounty programs but somewhat we can not rely upon this cause many bounty rewards haven't been yet listed to any exchanges and most of them turn into scams.

The best thing you do is to Buy Ethereum, hold it, or do trading to make it grow. But, the risk is high and you might lose your money if mishandled. Better make yourself clear before doing this, otherwise, regrets will be happening after.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 10:39:12 PM

i know you can Mine Ethereum but to buy the machines for mining might be costly, you can stake in some exchanges and platform to earn rewards. you can also trade if you are a good trader to earn returns. it all depends on what option choose and hope to do it. else there is no easy way to earn some ethereum. mining will cost you huge money which will include electricity bills.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: