Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 😋😋 [ATT] AirdropTestToken - NO ICO - AIRDROP  (Read 169 times)
markgor (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 07:36:08 AM

Hey guys,
I just released a fun token where you can get 1000 tokens for free.
This is my first project!

Facts:
Initial Supply: 100.000
Max supply: 9.600.000
ICO? NO
Airdrop? YES

Contract address (Code is verified!)

How it works?
Just simply request an airdrop via the function call requestAirdrop here (EtherScan) You are then put on a waitlist which is activated by the next one who calls the function.
You can get an airdrop every hour. Or you donate 0.1 ETH and get 3 entries plus can call again (whenever sending ETH).
I set that price high on purpose since the reason for the contract is receiving a free token.

Have fun! Smiley

I will *maybe* some time later add website etc. as this is meant just for fun only

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 07:49:44 AM

I appreciate that this is your first project but everything is lacking with regard to the information about the project.

No website, team members, whitepapers, and other relevant information that can support your project is listed on your thread. You are also asking for a donation of 0.1 ETH but you failed to substantiate any information relevant to this project.

I understand that this is for fun but I highly doubt that someone will donate you any ETH for fun also.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 08:53:40 AM

Hello,

I just want to point out DOGE was for fun and look at where it ended up, sure its a one in a million shot, but it had way more things in place.  You should consider putting more up to this project to gain the full experience for your first test coin.  Making the token is one thing, making the rest is another.

Good Luck!!

Cheers,

Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:55:25 AM

I appreciate that this is your first project but everything is lacking with regard to the information about the project.

No website, team members, whitepapers, and other relevant information that can support your project is listed on your thread. You are also asking for a donation of 0.1 ETH but you failed to substantiate any information relevant to this project.

I understand that this is for fun but I highly doubt that someone will donate you any ETH for fun also.

I don't think that someone will donate 0.1 ETH either. ETH is too expencive now. Beesides, what the value of you tokens, and why other should pay for it real money?
markgor (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:23:12 PM

It's actually not about the donation, you can get 1.000 tokens for free every hour - no donation needed Smiley
The donation is to make it really a donation only, so that only a few will get the "premium" features like having more entries.
Thanks alot for your feedback!
markgor (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 04:13:09 PM

Hello,

I just want to point out DOGE was for fun and look at where it ended up, sure its a one in a million shot, but it had way more things in place.  You should consider putting more up to this project to gain the full experience for your first test coin.  Making the token is one thing, making the rest is another.

Good Luck!!

Cheers,

Waya

Thanks alot, that's really motivating! <3

I don't think that someone will donate 0.1 ETH either. ETH is too expencive now. Beesides, what the value of you tokens, and why other should pay for it real money?
That's right and that's not the point Smiley Like I wanted to make a free Airdrop token and if I'd make it cheaper, it could look like it's an ICO.
I don't expect any donations so I'm fine with that Smiley
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 04:37:17 PM

I think it's not an airdrop. What is airdrop? Grin
Project doesn't have any information, people won't believe it. Good luck!

markgor (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 04:46:46 PM

I think it's not an airdrop. What is airdrop? Grin
Project doesn't have any information, people won't believe it. Good luck!
I understand, this probably needs a website and more.
But what you say is wrong, the source code is open and free to read, it is an airdrop. Smiley
You get 1,000 tokens for free every hour by calling it.
Have a look if you want Smiley

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ac1df9de8602db25a6378b6a89175de62b402fa#code
RuLanuh

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 06:44:55 PM

Even if it is your first project it would be good to do at least some social networks as it is not too hard and free, users will be happier in this case Smiley
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 09:40:03 PM

Well basically everything is ok, if you want to participate, do it, if not it's ok. In the end it is simple airdrop with open code, that's all

This is not a 'simple airdrop'.

9600 people can get a free fun' token with no info and no real value, but you are 'giving' us all better chances for just 0.1 ETH?! You must be joking.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
markgor (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:08:33 PM

Well basically everything is ok, if you want to participate, do it, if not it's ok. In the end it is simple airdrop with open code, that's all
Thank you for the feedback Smiley

Even if it is your first project it would be good to do at least some social networks as it is not too hard and free, users will be happier in this case Smiley
Thanks for the feedback, will consider this next time Smiley

This is not a 'simple airdrop'.

9600 people can get a free fun' token with no info and no real value, but you are 'giving' us all better chances for just 0.1 ETH?! You must be joking.

You are right with the token not having a value right now and that there's a limited amount of people who can get an airdrop (which is increased again whenever a burn occurs),
but the 0.1 ETH is a pure donation, not a purchase, and not intended to be a purchase.
I even wrote it in the contract that the price is set very high so that not much users use that Smiley.
So the main goal was just to have a fun airdrop token that everyone can use as they wish.
After all it was also just purely to release something as I wrote, I just wanted to finally do that.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 11:45:42 PM

Where is the tokenomic info? is that all of your token supply for airdrop? Shocked
I'm surprised I didn't find the roadmap in any simple form, usually a fun project will display it even though the roadmap is very likely to be achieved, all in a short time.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 05:41:59 AM

Where is the tokenomic info? is that all of your token supply for airdrop? Shocked
I'm surprised I didn't find the roadmap in any simple form, usually a fun project will display it even though the roadmap is very likely to be achieved, all in a short time.
They still don't have a website and white paper, you can't find these informations. Wait for them to update their website and let's take a look. Grin

markgor (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 08:05:31 AM

I'll do that, will take some time, but afterall it's just a fun project and an experiment, nothing special or big Smiley

They still don't have a website and white paper, you can't find these informations. Wait for them to update their website and let's take a look. Grin
I'll do that once possible, will take some time Smiley

I just tried to join airdrop but it was very difficult for people who wanted to join and if I noticed we needed a quite expensive fee to claim the token, it really free? or am I following the wrong steps?
Yes, you've tried it correctly but that's sadly due to the current high ethereum fee Sad
https://ethgasstation.info/
All transactions currently are quiet expensive, I hope that there'll be some better time!
markgor (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 10:35:33 AM

Yes, you've tried it correctly but that's sadly due to the current high ethereum fee Sad
https://ethgasstation.info/
All transactions currently are quiet expensive, I hope that there'll be some better time!
if indeed you intend to make an airdrop it means you also have to be prepared with gas, if we have to pay for gas it means not an airdrop
Airdrop is free and doesn't cost anything
That's not true, you in much cases have to claim Airdrops yourself. The price is the ethereum fee which I do not profit from but is simply a requirement in the ethereum blockchain.
If that's not an airdrop for you then, then it's your opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: