Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mdex SCAM ?  (Read 160 times)
mdexs (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:11:06 PM

Hello everyone, Previously Mdex organized Bounty with the content under the link below.
- https://twitter.com/Mdextech/status/1363499488833277957?s=19
- https://medium.com/mdex-official/mdex-is-about-to-start-the-early-dawn-campaign-ba9ffd039835

And now Bounty has ended long ago and they said in the telegram that the reward was distributed, but me and a lot of other people didn't get it. We asked for the list of winners to be made public, but they just kept quiet.
They used my Infographics to submit the contest to post on their twitter.
I hope you all speak up here to find fairness.
If MDEX is really a scam then people should be careful with their project.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:18:47 PM

Is that why you open an account with the same project name? That's not so cool, you could have just create a topic about the project in  scam accusation thread on here, this is the first time I'm hearing the name of this project and it's normal when bounty project refused to pay bounty hunters, my advice is just move on

mdexs (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:26:36 PM

Is that why you open an account with the same project name? That's not so cool, you could have just create a topic about the project in  scam accusation thread on here, this is the first time I'm hearing the name of this project and it's normal when bounty project refused to pay bounty hunters, my advice is just move on

I'm sorry, I don't know if posting here contains the rules. mdex has an exchange https://mdex.com
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:32:39 PM

I don't know about the bounty or scam but they are marketing heavily on twitter.
Sparrow96

Activity: 238
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:06:56 PM

Mdex is a good project. Basically, launched in Heco. Then came to BSC. They recently partnered with open ocean.

I think you should move this post to the Scam Accusation topic. Also, attach their messages.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:15:44 PM

LOL just take a look at your name and i know that how loyal you are as a supporter for mdex.
This is not the first case the successful campaign scammed the hunters and they were receiving the free promotion. If you are not even getting paid till this time and believe me that's a scam
Try to create a publication if that was a scam project. Create a scam accusation is the best thing for you

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wailok

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:47:48 PM

I also asked them to publicize the list of winners but they declined. Do I think they actually disposed of the $ 10,000 in reward? And there is respect for the community?  Huh
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:03:42 PM

By the way, I completely forgot, I participated in this project, but I forgot which wallet I indicated and I cannot check the payment. During the bounty, I asked about the questions I was interested in, but they didn’t answer anything, they just ignored it. But the exchange is very influential with volumes of over 1 billion per day

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:12:38 PM

LOL just take a look at your name and i know that how loyal you are as a supporter for mdex.
This is not the first case the successful campaign scammed the hunters and they were receiving the free promotion. If you are not even getting paid till this time and believe me that's a scam
Try to create a publication if that was a scam project. Create a scam accusation is the best thing for you
Creating a scam accusation isn't going to help either ways, you aren't the only one who knew that this project team have no best interest at heart for bounty hunters , the best thing is to just move on and find better projects

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
ninkdwi

Activity: 364
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:26:53 PM

It's a shame that you were inspired to create an account with the name MDEX, so sure. and finally you yourself are embarrassed by what you are promoting. I am confused about how you have the initiative to make a name for a project that ends up in a scam.
or is there another reason? have you been paid in that name? LOL
mdexs (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 01:09:29 AM

I am really disappointed that it took so much time and effort to get nothing from joining Mdex's bounty. And I see in the telegram @MdexEN group a lot of people are complaining like me. Hope everyone does something to gain the respect of Mdex.
MDEX.COM

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 05:47:23 AM

Hello everyone, Previously Mdex organized Bounty with the content under the link below.
- https://medium.com/mdex-official/mdex-is-about-to-start-the-early-dawn-campaign-ba9ffd039835

And now Bounty has ended long ago and they said in the telegram that the reward was distributed, but me and a lot of other people didn't get it. We asked for the list of winners to be made public, but they just kept quiet.
I think you need make something checked then post the content, mdex is a large project, how can we do not pay you only for a  bounty campaign reward, try to contact with our tele admin, he will double check your work, and give you a better reply, thanks for your support to mdex.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 05:56:02 AM

This is not only the project these things happen. In Dego, Poolz bounty campaign most of the people get their bounty rewards but some didn't. This sometimes happens because of technical problems and sometimes the laziness of the bounty manager. You can not accuse it of a scam because it did pay many participants. It will be better to contact the project CEO or the core team and inform them about it. Sometimes project team is very busy with the project developments that they forget minor activity.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 06:52:50 AM

The dex has tons of volume and just today it reaches up to $1,426,840,119. It's not a very popular DEX compare to UNI, pancake and sushi but it outranked the 3.
Ididn't heard anyone actually talk about this dex in this forum except this accusation of OP.  MDX token is now $2.80 but it used to be more than $8.

So if you are not paid, you have a good reason to complain because the price might just moon back up to its ATH.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mdexs (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 07:04:25 AM

I think you need make something checked then post the content, mdex is a large project, how can we do not pay you only for a  bounty campaign reward, try to contact with our tele admin, he will double check your work, and give you a better reply, thanks for your support to mdex.

I have contacted many times in telegram group @MdexEN and private message to admin but it was not resolved. Today Admin said it would solve for me. And I look forward to receiving satisfactory results.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: