Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's reason for pumping btc price?  (Read 636 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2021, 09:42:39 AM

When the money the flows then demand will be high, if demand is extreme then automatically the price will go up. BTCs fluctuations right now is unpredictable it went down to 30k few days back and again it was playing around 35k and now it's in 38.5k.

I thought the market started to collapse and again it is pumping I think it's waiting for the next resistance and it which could be the new ATH, people are very much excited this time and pouring money in BTC that's why we are seeing massive pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:46:01 AM

Because many people wanted to earn even if it means risking their money believing to bitcoin. And as bitcoin being bought with fiat currency it becoming has a value traded vice versa. And seeing bitcoin market price as demand increases it then decided that bitcoin could be a means of investment. This is where bitcoin market price move and becoming so high as demand increases and  many are seeing bitcoin as an investment form.
thaRiddla

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:54:05 AM

I know bitcoin when it price 300$. But i don't buy Bitcoin cause i can't believe it. Today btc price highly increase but why? Can you tell what reason?
Big whales controlling everything, it doesn't matter if it's BTC, drugs or your local store at the corner of da' 69 Street.

If they want Bitcoin to dump they'll sell, if they want it to rise, they'll buy.
scottsanderman12

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:59:43 AM

I know bitcoin when it price 300$. But i don't buy Bitcoin cause i can't believe it. Today btc price highly increase but why? Can you tell what reason?

Let’s get one thing out of the way – sudden Bitcoin pumps are not executed by a large group of people with small amounts of money. If this was the case, this group of people would have to be well organised, and information about such pumps are bound to leak out. We would know well in advance of the event happening. It would be common knowledge – especially considering how fast information spreads.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 10:19:29 AM

People have unity last year and this year so I guess it is also the reasons why the bitcoin is pumping. Unity in buying and holding bitcoin not unity in selling of this coin. There is a lot of demands now on the bitcoin so the price rise. And i think it will pump the value this week so it is perfect for the shorterm investment that will gives you few profits with a short period of time only.
Rasel5209 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 11:51:50 AM

Shortest answer I can give you: People are sick of the theft of the current financial system.

It is now as simply as - Buy Bitcoin or Have Fun Staying Poor.

The people will choose Bitcoin, it's just going to keep up.

Every dip is an opportunity before global Hyperbitcoinization (Bitcoin swallows everything).

Bitcoin has already won, the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

Alts are just a distraction - all these altcoin devs want your BTC - they get it.
Thank you for this reply but i can't understand that you tell staying poor. Can you describe about it. Also how get altcoin dev my btc?

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
favebook

Activity: 604
Merit: 416

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 12:32:24 AM

Can you tell what reason?
You should know Bitcoin is known to everyone in the world, only a few remote villages do not know Bitcoin.

Media around the world already know about Bitcoin.

And you should know that your statement is false. Not everyone knows about Bitcoin. In my country there is at least a dozen young (age of 16-25) and even more older (25-80) people who do not know anything about Bitcoin nor have they heard about it. And of all the people around me who know about Bitcoin, they hardly know basics about it.

And keep in mind that I do not live in "remote village".

Bitcoin is great, and it will be future of money. And it is true that current price spike is almost 100% due to big companies investing into it, shortage of supply while demand is skyrocketing (as others have noted this already). Media did help with bull run, but it wasn't the sole reason. Additionally, COVID helped push Bitcoin even further as well, as a lot of people were sitting home and having nothing else to do. A lot of free time for research, more exposure to TV and time on internet was all caused by COVID.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 02:26:18 AM

Very good question and great answers by colleagues.
The main reason is because there is a great demand to buy bitcoin because people, institutions are trusting bitcoin and they see it as a store of value.
Investors now prefer to invest in bitcoin than to leave their money in banks.
We are all participants in this new stage of Bitcoin, we were persistent in supporting it and now large investors have realized all the potential that is to come.

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2021, 06:08:16 AM

The self declared crypto- FED : tether ?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
morshed5556

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 06:33:44 AM

Now a days bitcoin is the main assets for global economy
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 07:16:54 AM

Do you still say it's pumping as a crypto enthusiast I won't say it's pumping I would say rather people start trusting the Bitcoin potential and it is moving according to his potential. It's better to realize the potential of BTC and you must understand the demand of BTC is growing very fast.

Pomogator

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 03:59:07 PM

I think played a factor in the popularization of bitcoin as a world currency. In 2017, every second person in developed countries learned about it. All this hype that was raised around Bitcoin and gave it such an unrealistic boost in such a short time. All my acquaintances began to be interested in this topic, and some even invested not small sums. I have more questions with the second wave of Bitcoin boost. Now there seemed to be no such hype as the first time.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 04:29:07 PM

When you don't believe in Bitcoin when the price was $ 300, maybe it's understandable, because Bitcoin was still not widely known at that time. But right now the price tag of $ 300 to $ 40,000 USD is something extraordinary. I still doubt at this point if you still don't believe in Bitcoin.

There are many reasons why the price of bitcoin continues and rises and continues to pump. Several large companies and institutions are starting to get into bitcoin and invest in it. They are aware that Bitcoin is a digital asset for the future cryptocurrency that they can rely on. People also understand that bitcoin is a "Safe Haven" (but not entirely) digital asset. Bitcoin is present as a new digital asset that can act as an inflation hedge. When there was an economic crisis Bitcoin was still able to survive and continue to be pumped.

Bitcoin will not stop there, it will continue to reach its highest price.
EdgeoftheContinent

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2021, 06:32:47 PM

I believe a lot of people in the world are losing trust in some of the more traditional institutions which is making people look for alternatives. Bitcoin is certainly an attractive alternative once you do research and understand the fundamentals. In addition with the price reaching multiple ath people experience fomo and jump in. Whether they stay around for any significant time is unknown but that in my opinion is a contributor.
rokon1234

Activity: 462
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 01:40:39 AM

No one khows what happened next with bitcoin.some years ago many people are bitcoin will scamed.But, now bitcoin is really healthy price.so, i think cryptocurrency future is very bright that's why bitcoin pumping.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1872

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 01:51:33 AM

I think that something incredible did not happen with a currency before Bitcoin, there are of course many reasons that made Bitcoin reach these records, the first factor is the desire of people to get rid of the corrupt banking financial system that is completely dependent on control and centralization, Bitcoin gives you privacy and decentralization In short, it gives you financial freedom, I think this is the main reason why Bitcoin has increased so much demand that it has naturally increased the price.

cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 09:24:30 AM

Bitcoin price in this months has been rising the reason of it is many investor and new traders are investing on BTC, simply more people are trusting in this months. although many scammers are in news,  investor still believe that bitcoin will dominate the crypto world and gain income by investing on bitcoin.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 20, 2021, 11:30:14 AM

the reason is that in my opinion, many people believe that bitcoin is a digital currency which is extraordinary, of course, and of course there is more and more demand and someone who wants to invest in it and wants to make bitcoin an investment in the future of many people, and with bitcoin of course there are many people who can achieve their dreams to fulfill their dreams, and the more people who want to buy bitcoin at any price, bitcoin will certainly be able to grow and increase its price at a higher price than the current price, of course.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 08:47:29 AM

Bitcoin price in this months has been rising the reason of it is many investor and new traders are investing on BTC, simply more people are trusting in this months. although many scammers are in news,  investor still believe that bitcoin will dominate the crypto world and gain income by investing on bitcoin.

Scammers are just part of crypto sphere, whether we like it or not, criminals will plow here because the the huge money involved, it's up to us how to defend ourselves against them. Of course, bitcoin in the last 10 years or so have really taken a great leap and even reach $40k already.

Although it has slow down and had some minor dip in the last week, still the demand is high, not just institutional money, but from average Joe as well. We think this is expensive, but we have to look at the future as the current price might triple it's price in the next 1-2 years. So bitcoin's demand will grow and we are not going to run out of investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Terrell

Activity: 14
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 09:26:12 PM

Despite Bitcoin's (BTC) steep rally in November, the price is consolidating above $15,000 as on-chain analyst, Willy Woo says a blow-off top is unlikely for three main reasons. The three factors are the growing outflow of funds from exchanges, increase in “HODLers,” and data showing that investors already took profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: